Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Hope your shift went ok! Enjoy your days off :D Haha ohh you're reading THAT book..... the one everyon is talking about lol! :D I haven't read it yet, but everyone else has......

Good afternoon Miss P. I've just downloaded that on my kindle for holiday reading :D Wanting to find out why every one is reading it! Hope your shift passes by quick :hug99: xx

Tee hee it is a very good book, want to download the 2nd now but not sure I can afford it-both in money & time, as I know I'll just read constantly til it's finished!!

Off for Indian tonight that I forgot about when I said I'd be TS this month :0( I'm going to have same as last time though-lamb tandoori, sag paneer & mushroom bhaji... Mmmmm can't wait!!! xx

Just bought all 3 books!! Curiosity got the better of me!! Just started the first 1 last night!!

Enjoy your meal tonight Miss P, it sounds lush!!

Misspiggy1981 said:
Tee hee it is a very good book, want to download the 2nd now but not sure I can afford it-both in money & time, as I know I'll just read constantly til it's finished!!

Off for Indian tonight that I forgot about when I said I'd be TS this month :0( I'm going to have same as last time though-lamb tandoori, sag paneer & mushroom bhaji... Mmmmm can't wait!!! xx

Will get the books at the end of the month! More out me curiousity ;-)

Have fun tonight x

Got present of d last one from a close friend today so will need 2 buy d other 2 first so as not 2 ruin it Heard it got gr8 reviews

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

A lot of people saying it could have been written better by a child blah blah blah but I liked it, it's easy reading!

Well the Indian was lovely, I avoided the poppadums & had what I planned (with a little blob of tarka daal too...!) - scales aren't very nice this morning, need to have a word with myself... Before I went out yesterday I had some smoked sausage & cheese. Need to stop now because otherwise I'll end up going back to my old habits before I know it!! So one day at a time, today I'm at home which isn't always the easiest. But starting my day with a vanilla latte (split in 3 so I can have lots lol!) & some of that rank psyllium stuff-means I drink 500ml of water in one go though which is a good start to the day... Wish me luck! :)

On a more positive note, my belly is now full of vanilla latte & I measured myself.... Even though I weigh this morning the same as I did 10 days ago (when I last measured myself), I've lost 1 inch on each thigh, hips still the same, 2.5 inches from my waist & 1 inch under my bust! So that's perked me up :0)

Taking Ryan to see our annual lord mayors procession tonight-normally very crowded but he will love the floats I'm sure-not only that my other half says he's never been before!! It was a bit of a tradition for me as a kid :0) mind you, you were allowed to throw pennies back then, that was the best bit!!!! :0)

Yes definitely Laura! I currently have something called colon cleanse that you mix with water-it's fab but horrid to drink!! Just bought some capsules instead, I'm sure they will be much better, just hope they have the same effect! X

Think I might invest in the capsules just to keep things ticking over! How much are they? Do you get them from holland & Barrett?

Yes I did, they were 1/2 price, about £5 something... :)

Hey girl
Sounds like Ur doin brilliantly... Gr8 idea 2 get out d measuring tape!!! Luv d sound of d floats etc Sounds like St Patricks Day in Ireland !! Lovely 2 keep up traditions NJoy

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Good morning Miss P, hope you had a fab weekend.

I too take the capsules. Haven't really suffered that side so I guess they work. :hug99: xx

I'm really struggling today - got the devil on my shoulder telling me to eat carby things & the angel telling me if I come out of ketosis I'll regret it blah blah blah.... Keep tormenting myself with thoughts of bad food!!!

It was lovely thanks shoobs, Ryan was overwhelmed with all the buses & floats :) x

Aww MissP you're doing so well :) Just keep drinking, and if you do eat, try and make it as low carb as possible :) Keep busy and you won't think of food as much :)

Hi Miss P. Come on - you can do this!! As Steelee says, have plenty of water and try to keep busy. You've done sooooooo well so far :hug99:

Thanks Steeleee, I know you're right! I've decided on scrambled eggs, not ideal and I might have a gain from the protein I've had today but at least I'll still be in ketosis & have much less of a gain than I would of I binged in bread lol!!! Downed a little bottle of water too but I know his isn't hunger, it's just a craving. Our bodies/brains are so cruel to us!!! x

Back