Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Ahh cravings really are the worst! I find if I'm craving food I'll have a bar, but they're so moreish lol! The last few days I've eaten so many eggs lol, but still losing so can't be all bad :) Even though its extra protein, you're still on a calorie deficit so you are still on track...... the only way you would do damage would be by having a 30 egg omelete or something! Haha :D So a few eggs won't hurt :)

Good afternoon Miss P, like Steeleee says a few eggs won't hurt. Carb friendly and low cal, excellent choice! :D :hug99: xx

Well I won't profess to be angelic, I had eggs with some bacon & then I succumbed to the cupcake that's been calling my name like a siren song all day! Thank god I'm back at work tomorrow!!!!! Still in ketosis at the moment by the skin of my teeth, tomorrow I promise I'll be good!! I need a new challenge. I thought saying I'd lose a stone in July was good enough, but my head wasn't in the right place :( so tomorrow I have to start planning properly. So....

1 pack & 1/2 litre water for breakfast
1 litre water between 9-12
1 pack & 1/2 litre water for lunch
1 litre water before I finish work
1 pack for dinner
1/2-1 litre water in the evening

All sounds so do-able & so easy when it's written down. I CAN do this!!!

I'm going to make a reward chart tomorrow too. Will give myself a gold star for every TS day. 1st goal is 7 days. For every 7 stars I'm going to put £5 in a secret money box to spend on myself on our little holiday the week before Xmas to France (or maybe new clothes!) potentially that could give me about £90-100 depending on add a meal etc! What do you think?

Off out to the pre-school committee handover meeting tonight, there was talk of homemade cakes but I'm stuffed & had enough of rubbish today. Onwards & downwards. Apologies for my self pitied rambling today, but thanks for the support xxx

Thats a great idea mp..a treat for staying TS. Might try that myself! Everyone deserves a good ramble to friends even if we are virtual! Sometimes it's easier! Good luck hun and hope the hunger has passed x

Ooooh the reward chart and secret savings sounds like a fab idea! Well thought of :D xx

Hi Miss P, great idea with the star chart and money incentive is fab. You can reward yourself before your trip :)

Thank you :) I realise that I'd let myself get in the rut of plodding along & waiting to be smaller, forgetting that I need to work at this every single day. It's not going to be easy, but it will be even harder if I'm not 100%! The sooner I shift this weight the better!!

Stayed the same this week by some sort of miracle, hope it doesn't catch up with me next week!

Good morning Miss P, stay positive hun. You will succeed at this. Look at how far you've come already! :hug99: xx

Thanks GP, you are 100% right!!

Well I've changed my little reward slightly-decided to save £1 for every day I'm TS. That way if I do have an odd day where I mess up then it doesn't affect the whole week (ie if I mess up 1 day I could be more likely to trash the whole week!!!) So nearly earned my first £1 :)

Had a hellish day at work, found myself in a very awkward position having to effectively "grass up" a colleague & now most people are just seeing me as a snitch :( if I hadn't though then I could have implicated myself by not whistle blowing!! TBH I don't like the bloke anyway (my ex manager) so that did make my decision easier!).

Ahh well, London tomorrow for my course so early start to catch the 6.50 train to London...zzz... Not sure what I'm taking with me pack wise, think I might have water for breakfast lol then take my mixer & shake with me to have mid morning, a bar for lunch & then soup when I get home. :)

Ah MP Poor u Awful position 2 b put in
Have dat all d time at work as colleagues see me as a parent as my kids r in d SCH Witches!!!! But I'm glad 2 have a job Just do an honest days work Head down and at d end of d day der just colleagues!!!
NJoy course today London is fab!!!
Like Ur Thinkin re rewarding urself money wise
Keepin a daily record on paper in an old copy is helpin me out er! WI on Sat TOTM yday so hope fluid I retain will have gone
Have a gud one Keep smilin

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Ouch, nasty position to be in GP...... Hope you have a better day today. Well done for sticking to your plan too :Dxx

Good afternoon Miss p. I agree, what an awful position to be put in.

Hope you've had a better day today in London :hug99: xx

Well I'm feeling much better as found out that someone else had already beaten me to it in grassing up said colleague, so not just me!! Glad someone else had the balls to make his naughtiness known!!

Good day in the capital, brain aches from info now (insurance is such a dry subject lol!) and now on the train home. Feel ravenous but think its just thirst-have a massive bottle of water but trying to ration it so I don't need a wee haha!! We always have lunch bought for us in training so had to politely decline, and then explain why! I think I should jut record a speech about exante/vlcds & play it when necessary haha!!!

Hoping to see my daddy tonight as he's home from his hols & putting my shower up finally (I've only been waiting 6 months!!)

See! It's not only me that needs a she-wee :p

Well I'm feeling much better as found out that someone else had already beaten me to it in grassing up said colleague, so not just me!! Glad someone else had the balls to make his naughtiness known!!

Good day in the capital, brain aches from info now (insurance is such a dry subject lol!) and now on the train home. Feel ravenous but think its just thirst-have a massive bottle of water but trying to ration it so I don't need a wee haha!! We always have lunch bought for us in training so had to politely decline, and then explain why! I think I should jut record a speech about exante/vlcds & play it when necessary haha!!!

Hoping to see my daddy tonight as he's home from his hols & putting my shower up finally (I've only been waiting 6 months!!)

Have a fab evening with your dad :hug99: xx

Just a short & sweet diary entry tonight, so tired after yesterday & an 11 hour shift today!

Day 3 of my gold star challenge complete & £3 in the pot & counting! That might buy me a top from
primark lol!!

Had my exante delivery today of shakes & bars, forgot how yummy banana shakes are!! :)

Well today is the 5th day of my new challenge, and I've been 100% today too (well apart from a carefully measured 25ml of milk in a cup of tea earlier-it was bliss!!)

Just been for a walk to the park with Ryan & stopped at mother in laws on the way home (she lives round the corner from us!) so had a coffee & now I'm sitting out in the garden enjoying the last of today's blue sky (albeit with a big jumper on! And incidentally a jumper that was far too small a couple of months ago-result!!!) :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Well today is the 5th day of my new challenge, and I've been 100% today too (well apart from a carefully measured 25ml of milk in a cup of tea earlier-it was bliss!!)

Just been for a walk to the park with Ryan & stopped at mother in laws on the way home (she lives round the corner from us!) so had a coffee & now I'm sitting out in the garden enjoying the last of today's blue sky (albeit with a big jumper on! And incidentally a jumper that was far too small a couple of months ago-result!!!) :)

Yayyy for sunshine and a bigger YAYYYYYYY for clothes that fit :D

It's like gaining a whole new wardrobe-love it :) :) :)

Back