Total Solution Miss Piggy's diary :0)

Mmm combating my ketosis coldness with my last pack of the day... Mushroom soup made with 500ml water, a bit of garlic salt & chilli powder & a big spoon of curry powder! So spicy my tongue is burning... Yummy :)

Coming on here so I don't go and devour the roast beef in the kitchen while hubby & son eat theirs!! Why do I do this to myself?!!! Not really tempted but it smells divine!!

Went for walk this morning (even dragged protesting hubby along!) & this afternoon have done a bit of housework. I had about 2-3 hours today where I felt absolutely exhausted! No explanation, other than maybe the walk, although it was only about 1-1.5 miles walked at a 3 year olds pace!! Changed the bed sheets a little while ago & did a mini workout turning the king size mattress over lol!!! :)

Very proud of myself for completing 6 days TS - sounds crazy when that's what most people on here are doing, and what I did originally, but I really did struggle for a few weeks to banish protein from my diet!!! Back on it & loving it, and can't wait for Tuesday club WI!! x

I know how you feel...OH is having a curry...smells divine!!! Mmm

No bad thoughts...no bad thoughts!!

I think I'll go and watch telly in bed!!

Well done on resisting the roast beef! And getting to day 6!! :D Doesn't sound crazy atall, tomorrow It'll be a week, and I'm sure you'll see fab results on weigh in day! :)

Day 7 virtually done and dusted, £7 in the pot & hopefully a few lbs banished off the scales too!

Had palpitations for a couple of days on and off but today been awful :0( had to resort to beta blockers as was worried I was going to give myself a panic attack & it's a long time since I last had one of those. Have no idea what's triggered this again but not going to let it get the better of me this time!!! Got too much good stuff happening to be depressed or anxious again! my damn car has started making a funny noise tonight so a little concerned about that but just been speaking to a good friend of mine who's ping to take a look tomorrow for me :)

Enough about my mental health, I'm actually excited about tomorrows WI, hope I'm not disappointed! Been 110% and I feel like I deserve a good loss haha!! Good look to all the Tuesday club weighers!! xx

Yay well done on week 1 :D

Ohh hope you're ok! Try not to stress too much hun, your health is the most important thing :) As for your car, hope its nothing major :)

Good luck with the weigh in, I'm sure you will see a fab loss :)

Thanks Steeleee! I think the anxiety is due to work, I'm not "worried" but find myself thinking about things over & over again. Had cbt last year to help me deal with it, so back to my notes again...!

Well WI was as good as I thought it would be... Lost 6lbs this week!! Mega pleased with that :) definitely shows what effect the protein was having on my losses so even more inspiration to stick 100% :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Thanks Steeleee! I think the anxiety is due to work, I'm not "worried" but find myself thinking about things over & over again. Had cbt last year to help me deal with it, so back to my notes again...!

Well WI was as good as I thought it would be... Lost 6lbs this week!! Mega pleased with that :) definitely shows what effect the protein was having on my losses so even more inspiration to stick 100% :)

Wow that's fantastic...well done xx
You must be soo chuffed!!

Woohoo well done xx

Yaaay! Well done!! 6lbs is really good! :-D

Well done!!!!! I hope I see losses like that so long into the plan!!! It's diaries like yours that keep newbies like me going!!!!!! If someone else can last a long time on Exante then I can and lose the 7ish stone that I need to shift!!!

Sarah x

Well done MissP!! I been struggling today with motivation and this is definitely it :) xx

Well done! 6lbs is very impressive! I've introduced a little protein into my diet every couple of days...hoping it doens't affect me but will bear it in mind if you think it slowed you down x

Wonderful miss P!! A lovely big loss like that really spurs you in and reminds us why we are doing this eh?! x

Well done on the 6lb hunni, thats great and just what you need to keep you going!! woo hoo!! xx

Fell off the wagon last night. Stress induced carb bingeing at its best... Never mind, it's out of my system, I feel sick as a dog this morning like I have a giant hangover so no excuse not to get straight back on it!!

Feeling really down still after a horrid day at work yesterday & every part of my being is just wishing I could afford to walk out, but everywhere you look there's people telling you to be grateful you have a job. Which I am, I just wish it wasn't so blooming stressful with such long hours!! Enough of my rambling, I'm off to have a cup of black decaf & have a big glass of water for breakfast :)

Misspiggy1981 said:
Fell off the wagon last night. Stress induced carb bingeing at its best... Never mind, it's out of my system, I feel sick as a dog this morning like I have a giant hangover so no excuse not to get straight back on it!!

Feeling really down still after a horrid day at work yesterday & every part of my being is just wishing I could afford to walk out, but everywhere you look there's people telling you to be grateful you have a job. Which I am, I just wish it wasn't so blooming stressful with such long hours!! Enough of my rambling, I'm off to have a cup of black decaf & have a big glass of water for breakfast :)

Ooh Mp, hope you feel better soon. Don't beat yourself up over it just do what your doing and get straight back on the wagon.

Don't worry, I'm on it!! Already been sick this morning, and feel a bit better already! My poor body probably wondered what the hell happened (well that'll teach it for releasing all that cortisol into my stressed system lol!!) 1 litre water down & counting :)

Aww hun there is nothing worse than not liking your job and knowing you have to get up every day and face the same people :( been there.
I stuck it out and as you know jobs are thin on the ground but I am now in a job I love and I hope you will find something that you will enjoy too soon xx

Back