Missing Maddie..Lets all pray for her safe return.

A week has now passed and still no positive news.....:( I cannot begin to imagine the pain these parents are going through and only hope that there is an end to this soon for them.... obviously a positive outcome is what everyone wants but as time goes by it seems unlikely....:( I just hope for their sake she is found one way or the other......:(

Their situation is on my mind alot and every day I hold my kids just that bit closer and think myself very fortunate they are safe and well.......

There is a press conference about 6.30pm and there seems to be some kind of development in the case we will just have to wait and see but i so hope it's good news what those parents must be going through.

I found myself lying on my sofa last night, madly thinking "Where's Maddy - where IS she" - terribly distressed - as if she was one of my own relatives or I knew the family. It's just incredible that there's been no news - I'll be watching out for the press conference.

Please God, it's good news.

xxx

I found myself lying on my sofa last night, madly thinking "Where's Maddy - where IS she" - terribly distressed - as if she was one of my own relatives or I knew the family. It's just incredible that there's been no news - I'll be watching out for the press conference.

Please God, it's good news.

xxx

I know exactly how you feel Isobel.... I keep going over and over in my mind as to why are people so, so cruel to put her parents through this anxiety and anguish..... someone somewhere is sat watching all this unfolding knowing the hurt and pain they are causing..... and how frightened must she be - if she's still alive - which I hope she is..... I think about my Lucy and how terrified I know she would be and it physically hurts me so God knows how they are feeling.....:cry:

Fingers crossed for a positive outcome though.....

These sociopaths who do these unspeakable things won't even be sparing a thought for the families they destroy. They can only focus on what they want and no one else matters.

You can't really even call them 'people' in my opinion.

The poor little mite - whatever has happened to her (and the worse thing is that we might never know!), I truly hope that she hasn't suffered.

xx

Please, please God let it be good positive news!! The past 7 days have been horrifc. God only knows how the parents and family have coped. 6.30 pm can not come quick enough!!

This is almost unbearable. I can hardly bear to watch her parents' pain. I dread to think what the poor little girl is suffering. I hope the b*st*rds who did this rot in hell.:(
SM

I cannot believe that they are windong down the search for her :O SOMEONE must know where she is, or have seen something, why don't they come forward? Poor little angel.

i cant agree more with everyone

she is in my thoughts n i hope she is found safe and sound, its been soo long now :( there is a huge reward up now, lets hope it might work

xx

I agree, everything else is sooo insignificant, what that poor family must be going through, I watch it on sky news every few hous, in the hope that they'll find her..the poor wee mite without her Mammy, and her poor parents, I can't even imagine the pain and horrific grief and horror they must be feeling...

please god, if theres any mercy in the world, give us back this child x x

cant imagine what her parents and family are going through right now am updating on the news too also what the poor little might has been going through too hope for a safe return shortly xx

I dont know how her parents are still going....I dont think I could be as strong as they have been.....!

I am not a prayer type of person but I am praying for her safe return.......!

Still thinking about Maddy and her family....... poor little sweetheart...... I guess the only good thing:confused: is that her eyes are distinctive so if she is (I hope) still alive and being held then hopefully they will slip up and she will be spotted - they can't keep her hidden forever - can they:sigh:

I find myself watching the news and actually sobbing it hurts so much - her parents are so brave being in the public eye so much .... having a daughter a similar age who is having a birthday next week and knowing what fun my daughter will have - it's just heart breaking......:cry: :cry:

Sky News - UK News, World News and Business News. The First for breaking global News!

Anyone else seen this video clip on the Sky News website - Madeleine - was there really an intruder?

The tone of this 3 minute video clip refers to the similarities between this and the Soham murders which implies ....... :(

I've just watched that on the sky website.... mmmm is it just more speculation....:confused: However, if it was a similar situation as awful as it would be they would at least know what happened to her - if she is never traced like poor Ben Needham then I think that would be even worse...:(

But lets hope it's not...... and the outcome is positive.....:)

I watch the news constantly Mich, almost verging on obsessively. I don't know the family nor Madeleine, but now I feel like I do. I watched Sky News yesterday when one of the presenters started to cry, and then I started to cry. I wish with all my heart they can find Madeleine. It's so distressing.

I kinda know what you mean - I'm getting worse as the days go by - watching any news bulletin and checking website for news too.... my daughter Lucy is 4 (5 next week) and I only have to look at her and imagine her being taken and the pain I feel just imagining it is truly horrendous - so the reality for the McCanns must be a millon zillon times worse....:cry:

I too - like so many others hope she is found safe....

OMG if you google wheres maddie this site is on it

I burst into tears this morning when I was reading the News of the World and how they've organised texts to be sent to every tourist arriving in Portugal to remind them to keep a look out for Maddie.

And they've got loads of celebs and business people to join together to put up the biggest reward ever. I sincerely hope that - should the reward ever be claimed (please God) that the person who is eligible donates back to the family tbh.

I got very emotional reading the article and just felt like standing up and shouting that it's about time the whole world got together and said NO to 'allowing' these things to happen IFKWIM and 'fighting' back against these people who commit such terrible crimes.

The worst bit for me is that the McCanns are trying so desperately hard to keep things normal for the 2 year old twins - they're buying 3 ice-creams and telling the tots that Maddie is just 'around the corner' when the poor little mites ask for her.

Just unbearable!

I know myself how awful it is to put on a brave face for the children when you feel so low that you can't cope with life - I can't imagine how appallingly devastated these poor parents are.

But how brave of them not to fall apart for the sake of their other children!!!

xxx

Back