Missing Maddie..Lets all pray for her safe return.

am watching it now, dosent look good does it, there are men in white suits in there and a tarpulin has been erected:(
oh gosh my stomach is sinking

sky news live online??

There is a link to people talking about it on the sky news website hun.....

Let's pray its a good outcome..... I actually feel sick in my stomach and my heart is racing.....

This is almost worse than not knowing where she is to think she may be that close.....

yeah - I'm watching it now.....could she still be alive and well in the house? The man's mum seems to know nothing about it?

Nat - is it on the telly or are you watching it online? If so, what's the link, hun?

xxxxxxx

Just bang skynews into google Isy and then u can watch live video. I'm flickin between that and here

There is a link to people talking about it on the sky news website hun.....

Let's pray its a good outcome..... I actually feel sick in my stomach and my heart is racing.....

This is almost worse than not knowing where she is to think she may be that close.....

I know Mich. Can she have been that close all the time. It's unbearable waiting and we aren't even her parents

This is hideous...... I was having an early night but am drawn to the telly/news.......

I feel sick too Isobel....... unless his mother is in on it? Unless it's a false lead? Unless, unless, unless......:confused: :confused:

This is hideous...... I was having an early night but am drawn to the telly/news.......

I feel sick too Isobel....... unless his mother is in on it? Unless it's a false lead? Unless, unless, unless......:confused: :confused:

I was on my way to bed too Mich but don't think I can for now. If I do I'll just lay and wonder what's going on.:sigh:

i saw something that a psychic posted 4 days ago saying madeleine was alive and well in villa mura they just wanted a child....these people are called murat and they llive in a villa
very strange?????????

yes im watching sky news live

i saw something that a psychic posted 4 days ago saying madeleine was alive and well in villa mura they just wanted a child....these people are called murat and they llive in a villa
very strange?????????

I have just gone all 'shivery' and 'goosebumpy' reading that..... fingers crossed......

fingers toes eyes everything crossed, i think im even holding my breath:(

yeah - I'm watching it now.....could she still be alive and well in the house? The man's mum seems to know nothing about it?

I know Isy, she's adamant that her Son has nothing to do with this. Could a 3 year old have been in this villa all these days and her not know? He has a daughter the same age in England who apparently looks like Maddie?

This doesn't feel good to me. God I hope I'm wrong

very strange?????????

JEEZ - that's unreal!!!!!!

Cheers, hun xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Back