Missing Maddie..Lets all pray for her safe return.

Sure does I cant begin to think how I would be in that situation.....every parents worse nightmare.

I cry everyday for Maddie and am furious and also feel guilt too (being an adult myself) that there are adults in the world that do such evil to such an innocent.

The parents are so strong, just knowing how devastated I am feeling just knowing that this has happened to 'a child'. I ache thinking of how they must be feeling and how will they ever be able to leave Portugal without her?

Maddy I am so sorry that this has happened to you. :cry::cry::cry:

DIzzy - I read in the paper that the McCanns are going to stay in Portugal until she's found.

I pray it won't be too long.

xxxx

Hi Isobel

It's just unbearable to think of leaving without her. They are doing the right thing but must also long to be at home.

It will be so hard for them to get any kind of life back until she is found.

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

I couldnt leave a foreign country knowing my child could be there.....but who knows where she is.....! It is devastating for everyone.......I only hope the perpetrator/s get what they deserve....!
I hope this come to a happy outcome soon....!

Having seen the footage of the ex flying squad detective on Sky news I feel more positive. He was explaining that his theory is that she wandered off. Considering that there has been little or no house to house enquiries it could be that she is with a local who has no t.v ect. Lets hope and pray.
xx

I have just received this message on my mobile. Maybe you could send it on.

"Mums of the world unite. Light a candle and say a prayer for little Maddeline tonight.Hope she will be found safe and well and returned to her family. From one mum to another lets all pray for her. Pass this to all the mums you know."
xx

Echo what everyone else has said...can't even begin to imagine how the McCanns must be feeling....:( so so sad.

Hoping and praying that little Madeleine is returned home safely.

Debz x

I still keep watching the news, hoping, praying that Madeleine will be found safe and well and SOON. I can't bear it and it must be living hell for her poor parents and family. :(

Still very much in the forefront of my mind all the time really......:(

Tried not to watch too much news today as I find I just cry buckets...... :cry:

Her poor mummy looks more gaunt and broken by the day......:(

I keep trying to not look at msn news when I log in but always do to see if the headline has changed.

Every night since she was taken I have stood in Kam's bedroom on my way to my bed and tried to imagine what it would be like if he wasn't there and I didn't know where he was or who with.

I can't. It's too horrendous to think of. I too count my blessings even more than I did. I pray this ends soon for Maddie and her mummy and daddy.

I keep trying to not look at msn news when I log in but always do to see if the headline has changed.

Every night since she was taken I have stood in Kam's bedroom on my way to my bed and tried to imagine what it would be like if he wasn't there and I didn't know where he was or who with.

I can't. It's too horrendous to think of. I too count my blessings even more than I did. I pray this ends soon for Maddie and her mummy and daddy.

Know exactly what you mean Lacey - I look at Lucy and think how could anyone want to take and hurt such innocence......:mad: :mad: even now sitting here and just about to get into a nice comfortable bed I'm thinking where is she and how is she feeling.......:cry:

As time is going on I have this feeling of dread that they won't find her - alive or dead.....:( and then what happens? How can they leave Portugal (although I've read they have said they wont) without her but then they have careers and family here too.... it's too unbearable to even think about......

OK I'm going cos I can feel myself choking up - again.....:cry:

I

Know exactly what you mean Lacey - I look at Lucy and think how could anyone want to take and hurt such innocence......:mad: :mad: even now sitting here and just about to get into a nice comfortable bed I'm thinking where is she and how is she feeling.......:cry:

As time is going on I have this feeling of dread that they won't find her - alive or dead.....:( and then what happens? How can they leave Portugal (although I've read they have said they wont) without her but then they have careers and family here too.... it's too unbearable to even think about......

OK I'm going cos I can feel myself choking up - again.....:cry:

I

Me too Mich,

I can't even begin to imagine their nightmare. I hope they get an answer soon.

thoughts.jpg

come home soon maddie
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Those parents are doing an amazing job, though you can see the strain on their faces they are keeping themselves in the media so no-one will forget. Lets hope for some news soon.

Oh sweet jesus!

How creepy is that!! Just like Soham!!

Please God it doesn't have the same outcome!

I know - I read it and my heart was pounding - almost too similar to bear thinking about..... very very creepy......!!

I hope it doesn't have the same outcome too.......

Back