Morbi's Diary - Stopped CD + Pics

Morbi

Hiya guys. This forum looks alot more active than the other one i visited, so i hope to be active here often :)

Oh i'm doing the CD, Step 2.

I had my first weigh in today i lost 6 pounds :) I took pics a week ago and today and my belly seems to be shrinking and my nasty chin area. I'm in a great mood.

Oh and I tried the oriental chicken soup today and it's not that nice :(

Well not much else to post yet and i'm pretty pleased with my results.

Start weight: 10st 9
Week 1: 10st 3

Welcome to MiniMins!

Hi Morbi,

Congratulations on losing 6lbs.!!! That is excellent on step 2 of CD!!!

Well done:D

Look forward to reading your posts and I hope you will make yourself at home.

Love Mini xxx

Hi Morbi, Welcome aboard. This is agreat site, I look forward to you posting x

Hi Morbi. Welcome aboard and well done for the 6lbs :cool:

Wahoo for feeling much less hungry the past 2 days, just about almost vanished (i think)

But my musles are feeling weak, it's like i've been doing a big workout
even typing right now is making the misles in my arm feel like they have no energy.

I tried the cheese anc broccoli soup, i smelled it and it just about made me feel sick (litrally) Don't think i'll be getting them again :(

Tomato soup is evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Three cheers for chicken and mushroom!!!!!!!!!

Hmmm, have 2 packs of the b and c in the cupboard, im just not brave enough yet!!!

Ugh second weigh in i lost....wait for it........... 1 pound, i'm gutted :(

Ugh came back in and i'm feeling verrryy hungry :(

7 lbs in a week?!Don't be upset honey, please!! Some people lose a little slower than others. I lost 6 lbs in my first 10 days but you know what? I know it's coming off, and I bet you're dropping inches too. Please don't be down - you're 7 lbs lighter than this time last week ((HUGS))

Hi Morbi,

7lbs. is a half stone gone already...:D

That is half stone less to carry around and put pressure on your heart...

It is just 7 ozs short of the weight of my son when he was born.

While it is frustrating only losing 1lb it is still progress and next week you will see a lot more.

Love Mini xxx

Thanks guys, i really love this community, it's the best one i have come accross, the other ones i felt like i was talking to myself. Thanks for the support guys.

I took some photos today and my belly is dissappearing (I'm probably thinking it up in my head though, lol) :) Though saying that my arms are still big

yeyeu8.png

Hi Morbi,

Bit late in welcoming you, but hello anyhow.

Well done on losing half a stone, thats brill and you can see the difference in the photos already, thats what counts.

Cheers,

Thanks.

Ugh making mousse today turned out like Trifle, if only i had the jelly ;)

I'm away for the weekend at my boyfriends and i know my bf will try to feed me something, just hope i can resist.

Thanks guys, i really love this community, it's the best one i have come accross, the other ones i felt like i was talking to myself. Thanks for the support guys.

I took some photos today and my belly is dissappearing (I'm probably thinking it up in my head though, lol) :) Though saying that my arms are still big

yeyeu8.png

For sure there is a differnce!

You looked much more toned are you working out and what are you doing?

Love Mini xxx

I don't think i've done anything different, so strange, lol.

Well i went down town on Sat, and i did drink, Vodka and diet coke all night, i know it's probably knocked me out of ketosis, but i enjoyed a good night out (and i don't go out that often) probably all the dancing and walking i did burned it off, lol

I don't regret going out, but i will be pretty gutted if i lose nothing this week. i'm hoping for arround 4lb this week

Yey i'm supprised i lost 3lb. Annoying thing is my scales show differently to my CDC, my scales say i havn't lost that much, it's annoying, lol.

Start: 10st 9lb
Week 1: 10st 3lb
Week 2: 10st 2lb
Week 3: 9st 13lb

Back