motivating monday

Hey Minnie, I'm booked in to have my brows waxed and dyed on Wednesday, can't wait as I'm naturally blonde but dye my hair very dark so end up with looking like I have no eyebrows lol xxx

i am sooooo hungry right now.
ive only had one shake so far ( plus 4 pints water ) but i dont want to have my second shake until 4-5pm if i can help it as i usually have my last one at around 10pm and dont want to end up starving tonight.
i sound like someone is revving a motorbike in my stomach, lol.
i keep thinking to myself ' i must resist the urges, i must resist the urges' and so far..... im resisting the urges :)

Hi Cheryl -- Try a cup of bullion (low salt). It usually works for me.

MM

i had a cup of buillion last night. maybe another is in order :). im so so hungry right now.
weird thing is in only day 2 and yet i can already taste that familiar taste of ketosis (blurgh)

@Cheryl -- As yucky as it is... that's a good thing.

MM

yep, im looking forward to waking up in the morning without the urge to eat the contents of the fridge. lol

Thanks for those Euro Dis well wishes, must admit am bit nervous, have read mixed reviews and Mr T keeps muttering that he would have preferred a week in Tenerife.....baah Humbug I tell him, our little rascal won't be able to have his b'day at Euro Dis once he starts full time school next year...so its now or never!
Also got a good deal,although I have been warned its a rip off once they've lulled you in with a transport and accommodation deal.

However whatever its like, I am selfishly looking forward to 4 days of just us 3, where my brother will be the one getting any calls from care-home about Dad, and Mr T's family (that seem to forget he has an exceptionally demanding job...oh yep and a life) will just have to cope without him for a few days.....bliss x

However will report back on trip next Tues x

what i was told is if youve paid for the breakfast buffet then take a plastic bag or a box down with you, grab a few rolls, pastrys and cold meats and take em with you as a free lunch on the go

@mel sadly since i was married to the butt wipe i need permission from the man who fathered kaya to get her a passport.

i dont know where he is or indeed if hes in the uk ( was on the deportation list from 2004 )

i know for my divorce since he refused to sign the paper work i have to wait 5 years and apply under abandonment rules ( times nearly up ) but i think for kaya to get a passport without his permission she would need to be 18 and applying for herself

@mel sadly since i was married to the butt wipe i need permission from the man who fathered kaya to get her a passport.

i dont know where he is or indeed if hes in the uk ( was on the deportation list from 2004 )

i know for my divorce since he refused to sign the paper work i have to wait 5 years and apply under abandonment rules ( times nearly up ) but i think for kaya to get a passport without his permission she would need to be 18 and applying for herself
:( thats aweful , are you sure you have to wait till she is 18 ?? I am sure there must be a way round it as I am sure others have been in the same situation ! Have you spoken to Citizens advise , they may be able to help :)

Sumayyah, sadly now that Mr T off the cigs I would not be able to trust him with a doggy bag....well maybe for 5 minutes before he opened it, but yep I've read that tip.(At least Mr T won't be such a nightmare at the airport now he's on the patches.)

So sorry to hear the reason behind K's passport, but I agree worth a phone call to citz advice....sounds like her dad put you through a lot of do,do , but at least he gave you Kaya, the jewel in your crown x

Back