mrss2010 diary to see whats going on??!! comments and help appreciated!!!

hi ladies......

how are we all today??

so far so good for me today, plus i think im gonna weigh in today at a different group, its a day early but i might change to this group permanently as monday weigh ins might be better for me!!! anyhow......todays diary so far.....

b~chopped apple, banana and strawberries with activia ff yogurt
l~lean bacon (fat removed) frylighted egg, 2 wm toast (HEB + 1 syn) and HP Sauce (1 syn)

HEA 300 mls 1% milk for coffee
so far so good! 2 syns used, i usually have a treat after weigh in but not so sure that i will tonite since i had a chicken dhansak last nite even tho it was within my syns!

x

Wow doing a diary here works!!! Weighed in a day early and lost 4 lbs!!! Thanks ladies for ur inputs!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

Hi ladies, on an ee day today....so far I've bn a gd girl!
B-2 wm toast (heb+1syn) and jam (1syn) chopped apple, banana, strawberries and activia ff yogurt
L-baked potato, tuna, lettuce, onion, peppers, cucumber and el Mayo (2 syns)
D- chicken stir fry veg and noodles with soy sauce, garlic,oxo cube and cajon spices
Snacks- onion rings 4 syns

Total syns so far 8 ?

How's ur day bn?!

MrsS2010 xxx

Sounds like a really yummy day, loads of delicious superfree in there! My day's been a bit crap, had breakfast at 5- but I'm poorly so I suppose it's ok! I haven't eaten anything naughty so I s'pose it's all good.

To finish my day I had a bowl of lentil and veg soup! Syn free and yummy!!!! Plus loaded with sf foods!!! Yay me! 8 syns total syn usage today!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

ha ha my hubbie is like a child..he wont eat fruit or veg and is a pain in the bum to cook for! lol

so i no they say the more u eat the more u lose, do you all think this is true? cause i think that weekends could be my downfall.....i dont *really* eat as much as i do when im in work....i guess its with not having the structured breaks and stuff???? anyway.....enough of my rambling! food diary for today below.....ee day

b~2 wm toast (HEB + 1 syn) bacon, sw sausages, 2 fried eggs (1syn) and tomato sauce (1syn)
l~sw sausage, mullerlight, apple and banana and a packet of onion rings (4 syns)
d~spag bol made with el mince, peppers, onion, garlic, herbs, passatta and tin toms and pasta (as i said b4 i think this has enough sf for me as it was a whole carton of passatta, tin toms and 1/2 bag peppers and 2 onions.....between 2 of us!!!!)

so syn count today: 1 for bread, 1 for sauce, 1 for fried eggs, 4 for onion rings is 7 in total.....tryin to have damage limitation for tuesdays wi after yesterdays yummys!!!

no gym today but im doing the race for life tomro so fingers crossed for a nice dry day please!!!!

xx

Oh no!!! Im was just looking at your diary for some ideas for myself as Im doing very badly and you have counted syns for:
2 wm toast
2 fried eggs

I was always told that the bread is 0 syns if taken as a HEB? And eggs are always free unless cooked in fatty oil and not frylight?!!?

I have wm bread every days as bread is something I crave and im always eating eggs as I though they were a superfree food?!?!?! im so confused now!

Oh no!!! I have wm bread every days as bread is something I crave and im always eating eggs as I though they were a superfree food?!?!?! im so confused now!

Wholemeal Bread is a Healthy Extra B, provided it's two slices from a 400g loaf. If you take 2 slices from a big loaf it will be HExB and syns (as you can have 57g of any wholemeal bread).

Eggs are free if cooked without fat. :)

Sometimes I cook my eggs in oil ans try are 1/2 syn each, I use asda wholemeal medium slice bread it's 3.5 syns per slice, I rang syns hotline and they said it can b counted as 1 heb plus 1 syn!!

MrsS2010 xxx

havent been 100% today not been feeling great.....EE day
b~bacon and 2 wm bread (heb +1 syn) hp sauce (1syn) apple
snack- banana
lunch- left over stir fried veg with noodles and chicken
d-bacon, eggs (1 syn) and wm toast (7 syns) HP sauce (1 syn)
snack- skips (4.5 syns)

total syns 15.5......oh well coulda bn worse!!!!

I'm still here for all u ladies who have bn reading or talkin to me on here, haven't bn v well so that's y no food diary! Hopefully back to normal in a few days and my diary will resume!

MrsS2010 xxx

Get well soon!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning ladies

Feeling much better and ready to jump back on the wagon! Lol will post my diary later just wanted to pop on and say hi!!!

MrsS2010 xxx

hi all

today i am on an ee day

brekkie- scrambled egg and wm toast (heb) melon
lunch- roast beef, carrots and cabbage (4 syns oil) and gravy (4 syns)
dinner- actifry chips (2syns) chilli con carne (toms, passatta, musrooms, onion, peppers, beans and el mince) rice

total syns 8
HEA 300 mls milk
HEB wm bread!

back on track!yay!

hi ladies

today was another ee day....i found out that im preggers and thats y ive bn sicky bad! lol

b-boiled egg on wm toast (HEB plus 1 syn)
l-pork chop, 3 baby boiled potatoes and brocolli
snack-fruit salad
d- actifry chips (3 syns for oil) steak pieces, carrots, onion, mushrooms and gravy (2 syns)

hea 300 mls milk
heb wm bread
total syns (so far) 6 :)

ooh i knew i had forgotten somethin.....i had 2 rich tea fingers (2 syns) and a lotus biscuit (2 syns) so syn usage today has actually been 10!!! oops! x

Back