mrss2010 diary to see whats going on??!! comments and help appreciated!!!

hi ladies

today was another ee day....i found out that im preggers and thats y ive bn sicky bad! lol

b-boiled egg on wm toast (HEB plus 1 syn)
l-pork chop, 3 baby boiled potatoes and brocolli
snack-fruit salad
d- actifry chips (3 syns for oil) steak pieces, carrots, onion, mushrooms and gravy (2 syns)

hea 300 mls milk
heb wm bread
total syns (so far) 6 :)

Wow! Mrs S! Congratulations!!

Is it your first?

Wow! Mrs S! Congratulations!!

Is it your first?

it is indeed ali :D im going through all kinds of emotions....im so excited but so terrified that somethin will go wrong...u hear so many horror stories...ill b happy when ive had my scan and get past the "danger zone" not gonna tell ne1 in "real life" til after the scan.....plan may go slightly off the rails a little but i plan to stick to it as much as i can and hopefully i can continue to lose weight throughout the first few months anyway!!!! argh! :eek:

it is indeed ali :D im going through all kinds of emotions....im so excited but so terrified that somethin will go wrong...u hear so many horror stories...ill b happy when ive had my scan and get past the "danger zone" not gonna tell ne1 in "real life" til after the scan.....plan may go slightly off the rails a little but i plan to stick to it as much as i can and hopefully i can continue to lose weight throughout the first few months anyway!!!! argh! :eek:

Well if you need to chat to someone in your 'virtual' world I'll be here for you ;)

Wonderful news!

hi ladies

today was another ee day....i found out that im preggers and thats y ive bn sicky bad! lol

b-boiled egg on wm toast (HEB plus 1 syn)
l-pork chop, 3 baby boiled potatoes and brocolli
snack-fruit salad
d- actifry chips (3 syns for oil) steak pieces, carrots, onion, mushrooms and gravy (2 syns)

hea 300 mls milk
heb wm bread
total syns (so far) 6 :)

Oooooh! CONGRATS!!!

How exciting!!!

A friend of mine has also gone and done this 1/2 way through her SW journey and I was looking up stats for her and we worked out that if she lost 1lb a week of fat, despite the gain with everything the total gain could be as little as just under 1.0st which would disappear very quickly since most was baby. But I don't have the maths here...

So, it's def doable and CONGRATS!!!!

OMG I'm gonna end up a whale!!! I can't stop eating bread......and pancakes and bread!!!! Help!!!!!

Stop! Put the baked goods down!!!

Why are you eating them? Is there another issue?

It's all I can stomach at the minute....the thought of everything else makes me wanna barf!!! Oooonnnnooooo!!!

Try some bland pasta, or some nice rice?? The baked goods aren't good for the baby!!!!

Hi ladies

Remember me??? Lol gonna start back with the food diary! My little boy is now 5 months old and so far I've lost 39lbs!

Hope u are all still here!

Mrs S xx

10 July 2012 - extra easy

Milk for coffee (hea 1)

Breakfast
2 egg omelette with mushroom, peppers, onions, ham and 30g cheddar (hea 2)
1/4 melon

Lunch
Turkey
Ham
Carrots
Mash potato (2.5 syns)
Gravy (2.5 syns)

Snacks
Melon

Dinner
Beef madras (4 syns) with tomatoes, onions, mushrooms and peppers
Boiled rice
100g lidl steakcut oven chips (2.5 syns)

Total syns used: 11.5

Haven't used heb yet but might have Alpen light bars for supper!

Back