MrsV's diary

Feeling sleepy!!!

Daughter had a night terror at 2.30 this morning, so feeling a little worse for wears! Never mind, I have planned a quiet night this evening and perhaps early to bed with Hubby :D!
Friends let me down at last minute last night for jive, but I decided I was going to go anyway...had a good time!

27/01/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Heinz baked beans with scrambled eggs and Quorn sausages
Mullerlite yogurt
Apple
Lunch
Batchelors low fat sweet thai noodles
Pear
Orange
Tea
SW Syn free chips
Egg and Mushy peas

250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 Alpn light bars
1oz cheese
Total syns for day: 0

Morning all!! Well there is still a little left of the meeting!

Another distrubed sleep thanks to Hubby and daughter, but there we go....I will soldier on!
I have a gorgeous Syn free meatball curry to look forward to so it cant be all bad!
Hubby has been told that he is going to Mumbai on business just for a week, but they are messing him around with dates and its beginning to get on my nerves! :mad:..anyway, another day!
I feel more hungry today..have no idea why, was on a green day yesterday and normally I am really full the following day...hmmm.

28/01/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
1 sachet Oat so Simple porridge (HeB)
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Chicken breast marinated in tandoori powder and lemon juice - grilled. Salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light may 1.5
Apple
Lychees
Orange
Tea
SW Mega Meatball curry (see recipe thread) roasted butternut squash, aubergine, mushrooms and peppers.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5

Total syns for day: 5

Everything seems to be a real struggle for me today :(

:sigh: Just wondering when I will get a good night's sleep!
Worked last night until 11, which wasnt too bad, but the morning comes around way too quickly for my liking!

29/01/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
6 Laughing Cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
4 Rivita sesame crispbreads (HeB)
Banana
Apple
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Green Giant Country veg soup pouch (HeB)
Cherries
Orange
Grapes
Tea
Lamb shank roasted in water and lamb seasoning
Sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, swede, celeriac, butternut squash, carrots and green beans
2 tsps Tesco gravy granules 2

Hartley's low calorie jelly 0.5

Total syns for day: 2.5

Its Friday!!!!!!

Morning all...well I had a fantstic nights sleep as Hubby was in the other room! I woke up a couple of times, but that was for a wee!
Anyway, its Friday (ok Im working tonight, but its still the weekend!).

30/01/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Quorn sausages
Baked Beans
Egg
Mushrooms
Fried potatoes
Lunch
Mugshot - sweet n sour noodle
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Apple
Orange
Cherries
Tea
Tinned tomatoes
Cheesy mash - with 6 laughing cow extra light (HeA)
1oz grated cheese (HeB)

2 Alpen light Bars (HeB)
6 Ferrero roches (home made SW ones) 6

Total syns for day: 6

Mrs V your menus sounds lovely... been on so many different diets in the last couple of weeks.! Now will give SW a good go. will be popping in to your daily menus.

Hi all !!!
Sorry not been on here for a couple of days...been at home with Daughter as weather was too bad for her to go to Nursery..Hubby has the computer during the day for work, so I was left to entertain Daughter (not that it was a bad thing!!)...just missed you all on here!
Anyway...Monday, stuck to the plan had a red day...yesterday...not so good....caved in later in the day as I hadnt planned well at all (recommend that anyone on SW plans their meals the day before)...anyway...back at work and back on track! The curry I had last night wasnt even worth it and I ended up eating only 6 mouthfuls...maybe that will mean this week I dont gain! Gulp!!!

04/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 x Alpen light bars (HeB)
3 Mini Babybel light cheese (HeA)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Apple
Orange
Kiwi
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Tea
Tesco tinned stewing steak (red tin) free
carrots, broccoli, cauliflower, sprouts, green beans
7oz new potatoes (HeB)

Snack
Syn free minted lamb burgers:
Lamb mince, corriander, mint, garam massala, paprika, ground corriander, chilli powder, cumin, salt and pepper - all blended and made into burgers (as lamb is quite fatty, you dont need to use an egg for binding)...cooked on grill and eaten with lemon juice drizzled over.

Total syns for day: 1.5

I just add loads of spices....to be honest those are the ones that I can remember!! Lol.

These are great in the summer on a barbeque too, but I dry fry them first so that they seal and dont fall apart!

Lol!!!

I am not on plan just now but still pop in to read your diary as its so good and entertaining lol
You are an inspiration honey keep up the good work ..gilly xxx

I am not on plan just now but still pop in to read your diary as its so good and entertaining lol
You are an inspiration honey keep up the good work ..gilly xxx

Thank you Gilly, that means a lot to me!! How are you??? I had wondered how you were doing as I hadnt seen any posts from you for a while.

xxx

Right!! Morning all!!!
I was working last night and it was touch and go whether I would get home due to the snow and the ice. My car didnt appreciate the hills of Hampshire! (Well being a welsh girl, they are more "rises" than hills! Lol). It took me 1.5 hours to do a 10 minute car journey!
Anyway, battled into work this morning, just so that I could come on here! Lol!!!
Even though I had my slip up Wednesday: 1 wispa bar, 1 chicken nugget, 2 pieces of ww toast with margarine and 1/3 (if that) chicken tikka biryani and 2 fairy cakes (hangs head in shame now thinking about it!!), I feel lighter today!!

Anyway....another day beckons!

05/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
4 Rivita Original crispbread (HeB)
6 laughing cow extra light cheese triangles (HeA)
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Apple
Lunch
Green Giant Country Veg soup (HeB)
Tea
Syn free lamb burgers (see yesterday for recipe) - salad veg topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light Mayo 1.5

Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Total syns for day: 5

Dancing this evening - well hoping to if the weather is good...actually teaching this evening so looking forward to it!

Not far from you Hun..Oakdale..nr Blackwood - Hubby's from Blaenavon.

Morning!! Well jive was cancelled last night, so didnt get to do any exercising, but also didnt get out the Wii Fit either :eek:. Feel a bit reckless for not doing anything, but didnt feel 100% yesterday and so a quiet night on sofa with Hubby was definitely well deserved!
Another blanket of snow last night, but still not enough for me to miss work :sigh:. Although me and the Boss are keeping an eye on the weather as the snow is still failing if finely now.

Anyway, working again this evening all things being well and good, although have to wait for Hubby to get back from London- as he keeps reminding me he is flying to Mumbai on Sunday, needs his visa and talks about the weather over there....:mad:

Right another day beckons!!!

06/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW wholemeal bread (HeB)
Bacon
Boiled egg
2 tbsp Asda Smartprice tomato sauce 1
Lunch
Salmon fillet - poached with lemon and lime juice (cooled), salad vegetables topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Tea
Ham salad- topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Banana
Apple
Orange
Mullerlite yoghurt

3 Mini Babybel cheese (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day:4

How chuffed am I?????!!!!!

Morning all!!!

Well Hubby flew off to Mumbai with the flu - bless him! We barely saw him at all on Sat as he spent the day in bed groaning - I took Daughter on a power walk into town and managed to buy a pair of size 20 trousers for £3 and they fit like a glove!! Not bad for an original size 28/30 Girl!!
Had a rough night last night with Daughter - she kept waking up and crying for Daddy - she never ever does this when Daddy is at home and hardly goes near him!!!! :confused:
Anyway, stepped on the scales this morning to find that I am 4lbs lighter so really chuffed!!! :party0011:
I would like to loose 1lb for my mini target next week when I see my Consultant for the last time (well before I have to pay!)...so here goes!

09/02/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
Heinz Meanz Beans, fried potatoes, mushrooms and egg.
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Batchelors mild cheese and Broccoli pasta made up with - 3oz grated cheese (HEA, HEB x 2)
Orange
Apple
Tea
Quorn mince bolognase with spaghetti topped with 1oz grated cheese 6

I am going to try and make the syn free meringues that someone posted a recipe for too this evening, although I dont have a sweet tooth, I will give them a bash!

Total syns for day: 6

Back