MrsV's diary

I cant believe that its only 24lbs left either Claire! :eek: It doesnt feel that long ago when I was thinking of just eating myself into oblivion as I was a failure at everything. Now, Im trying to cram in as much as I can!

Fell asleep on the sofa last night, was so tired! Hubby thank fully left me sleep and then stirred me at 10.15 to go to bed..I am such a light weight! Feel a little better today, but still feel drained...so looking forward to my week's break in August. Im not going anywhere abroad...thats December hopefully, but I just need a break from work.

15/07/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 weetabix with chopped banana HeB
1 packet Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Lunch
Gammon with jacket potato and salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad - mango, cherries, raspberries, blueberries
Mullerlite yoghurt with cherry and chocolate sprinkles 2
Tea
Asda fresh taste chicken in peppercorn sauce 3 (Hopefully, I think its gone off though!)
Loads of syn free veg and boiled potatoes

Total syns for day: 9.5 if the chicken is ok...failing that, I will make a syn free bolognaise! :rolleyes:

Morning all!
Another restless night thanks to Hubby, Im drinking coffee like its going out of fashion at work so far this morning, only problem with that is that coffee goes through me (tmi - which is why I dont normally drink the stuff!)...oh well! :sick0019:

Working this evening and another busy day tomorrow coupled with another night working tomorrow evening..no wonder Im bushed! It will improve soon I know.
Hubby has been told that he is to fly out to Nairobi, Uganda, Zimbabwe and Maritius at the end of the month...I cant go with him :cry: Its £2000 to fly to Maritius alone and its only 10 days..most of the time he will be on an aeroplane. We have decided that we will go to Dom Rep in December as a family instead...something to look forward to!

16/07/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
Mixed fruit salad topped with 1 vanilla Mullerlite yoghurt
Apple
Tea
Homemade bolognaise with loads of syn free vegetables
1 Mars funsize bar 18g 4
1 Hifi mint chocolate bar HeB

Total syns for day: 8.5

Morning all!
Another busy weekend behind me! Daughter had swimming and acting school on Sat, but thankfully my job on Sat night was cancelled, it was lovely being at home on a Sat night! On Sunday, we then went to Fairford to watch the RIAT show and we had a great time. Even walked about 4 miles!!
Now back at work, throughly exhausted, but feeling strangely relaxed!
Next weekend sees Hubby jet setting off to South Africa :(

19/07/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Asda good for you cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
Lunch
Quorn lamb style grills with loads of salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad topped with Mullerlite chocolate and orange sprinkle yoghurt
Tea
Mince bolognaise poured over grilled aubergine, peppers and syn free veg - cauliflower, sprouts, carrots, green beans
1 2xfinger Kit Kat 5.5

Total syns for day: 10

Hi there,

Just passing through. Getting some great ideas here :)

Thank you Hun. I think if I had to eat the same things daily I would get so bored!

Morning all!
Looking forward to weigh in later, I have once again been 100%, I am such a :kissass:! Lol.
Hubby's trip to Maritius looks as if it is cancelled (we are hoping that the company will cover the flight price, as we will be out of pocket by £2k!) and it looks as if they are sending him to Athens instead. :sigh:

20/07/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
250ml semi skimmed milk heA
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mixed fruit salad topped with Mullerlite vanilla with chocolate sprinkles
Tea
Left over bolognaise poured over syn free veg
2 Alpen light bars HeB
1 2x finger Kit Kat 5.5

Thanks for the comments both..Ellebear you will get that sticker before you know it!! Well, I am now 0.5lbs off my 9 stone mark!!! I lost another 1.5lbs at weigh in yesterday and am really excited!

Today has been really manic at work and now I am just typing this up quickly before I leave to get Daughter. We have had a furniture delivery and I had to help unpack....back is killing me at the moment :cry:

21/07/10 - EXTRA EASY DAY
Breakfast
Banana
(I was still full from last night's meal and due to band cant force anything more in!)
Lunch
Bacon, mushrooms, eggs, baked beans, tinned new potatoes (should have been breakfast)
Apple
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Tea
Asda gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
Syn free chips with side salad
2 finger Kit Kat 5.5
1 hifi bar HeB

Total syns for day: 13.5
Mixed fruit salad with Mullerlite yoghurt

Hi Mrs V, just passing through again. I've noticed that you eat Asda cheese curls and am intrigued as they are quite low in syns - I'm wondering whether they are like Wotsits or Quavers? (as they are both sort of curly haha)

Thanks and well done on your WI result!

Congratulations on your brilliant losses...0.5lb away from a 9 stone sticker- you are amazing!

Hi Mrs V, just passing through again. I've noticed that you eat Asda cheese curls and am intrigued as they are quite low in syns - I'm wondering whether they are like Wotsits or Quavers? (as they are both sort of curly haha)

Thanks and well done on your WI result!

Thanks Hun.

The Asda cheese curls are lovely and cheesy! They are just like Quavers, I have a huge addiction to crisps, so these for me are my lifeline!

Morning all!

Well I didnt have the gammon and cheese suace last night, ended up having a curry with Hubby, so my syns yesterday would have been:
3.5 for crisps
6.5 for chicken dhansak
Total = 10

Daughter had a temperature last night and was hot to the touch this morning, but is fine, I think she is fighting something off bless her, there seems to be so many things making the rounds again :(

22/07/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Asda good for you cottage cheese with onion and chive
Banana
Lunch
Ham salad topped with 2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad topped with Muller lite yoghurt
1 Hifi bar HeB
Tea
Gammon in cheese sauce 4.5
syn free vegetables and fried egg
1 2 finger Kit Kat 5.5

Total syns for day: 14.5

I think I need to start adding variation again...seem to be eating the same things all the time and Im getting un-inspired with things.

Morning all!!!

I had a fantastic night last night. I went with a friend dancing and we had a fab time! It certainly cheered me up a lot!
I have a Dr's appointment this morning to be referred back to physio about my hands and also to start phyiso on my back.
Im working tonight until 2am, so who knows what Im going to be like in the morning!

23/07/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Quorn sausages, tined mushrooms, fried potatoes and baked beans
Apple
Mullerlite yoghurt with cherry and choc layer 2
Tea
Homemade beef stew - defrosted loads of vegetables
1 2 finger Kit Kat 5.5

Total syns for day: 11

Have lovely weekend all!!! See you Monday!

x

Morning all!
Oh boy do I hate Mondays! I have had a lovely weekend, but once again it was over before I could appreciate the break!
Oh well.
Im thinking of giving up going to classes again for a while. I cant afford it at the moment and we are really struggling until the end of the month - had to pay out for 2 cars at the same time and its eaten up most of our month budget for everything. Hubby and I have managed to get a week's shopping, but I cant afford class for at least a week. I will weigh at home though and I will make sure that I stick to plan 100%. :sigh:

26/07/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita originals HeB
Asda good for you cottage cheese with chives and onion
Banana
1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
Lunch
Left over roast chicken dinner with carrots, cauliflower, green beans, sprouts, swede
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
Mullerllite yoghurt with cherry 2
Mixed fruit salad with chopped strawberries
Tea
Homemade mince bolognaise with more syn free veg.

2 finger Kit Kat 5.5
1 Hifi bar HeB

Total syns for day: 13

I am rooting for you to get a shiny 9 sticker!!! :) i want my 3.5 this week!!! :) 1.5lbs to get me there.....although had a rocky weekend so not sure its 'in the bag' so to speak!!!

Hate is when weekend go too fast - least your food diary is looking superb! xxx

Aww fanx Hun..Im sure you will get that sticker and even if its not this week, it will be next.

Well, really busy here with work, so have only just managed to get on here!
Will keep it brief, but will be around more tomorrow!

27/07/10 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Left over chicken salad topped with 2 lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Mixed fruit salad topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Left over bolognaise with more syn free vegetables
Apple
1 Hi fi bar HeB
1 2 finger Kit Kat 5.5

Hi all!

Blooming IT issues here again at work today, so I am throwing caution to the wind and seeing if this works!

I lost 1.5lbs last night, taking me to exactly 9 stone loss...oh yeah!!! :kissass:

I wish that I could sleep better now...Hubby and his snoring is a problem once again :( Told him that if he didnt wear his mask, he will be in the spare room tonight! :mad:

28/07/10 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
Bacon, eggs, tinned potatoes, baked beans, mushrooms
Banana
Lunch
Tuna and pasta salad with cucumber, tomatoes, sweetcorn, chillies and spring onion
2lvl tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Fruit salad topped with Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Pork chop roast with heaps of syn free veg and 100ml Tesco gravy granules 2
1 Hifi bar HeB

Total syns for day: 6.5

Back