MrsV's diary

:sigh: Morning all!!
Well Ive had a rather eventful night!! After a week of not having Hubby sleep with me (snoring and a chest infection), he asks if he can come back to bed! So I foolishly said yes.....3.30 he starts coughing and then snoring so much so that our Daughter comes into our room to ask me to stop Daddy snoring...hmmmm. Well resulted in Hubby going back to spare room and Daughter staying with me, tossing and turning and suddenly developing more arms and legs than an octopus!!!

Anyway...another day closer to the weekend....

25/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 Weetabix (HeB)
250ml Semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Banana
Apple
Orange
Lunch
Tesco tinned stewing steak with carrots, cauliflower, cabbage, sprouts, green beans (left over from yesterday)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Tea
Sainsbury's lamb shank in mint gravy (I am hooked on these!)
Sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans, carrots and swede.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Hartley's low calorie jelly 0.5

Total syns for day: 0.5

Getting in the groove for this evening!

Morning all!! Well I am teaching jive this evening and looking forward to it! Its a break from the normal for me!!

Another day at work to get through first!

26/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW brown bread (HeB), topped with wafer thin ham and 1oz grated cheese (HeA).
1 tsp Asda tomato sauce 0.5
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Chicken breast fillet grilled with tandoori spices cut in salad toped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Tea
2 slices WW brown bread (HeB)
Bacon and poached egg topped with 2 tbsp Asda tomato sauce 1

Total syns for day: 3

Hello Ladylite,
Nice to 'meet' you and look forward to talking more. Do you have your own thread anywhere? x

:wave_cry:No I just pop in on anyones, I cant come here as often as I like so I wouldnt be consistent.

Do luv your Diary Mrs V.:)

Thank you Huni!!
Just hope that I can help anyone as much as I can.

Morning all!!
Had a fantastic night at jive last night! They have asked me to become a Night Manager and a full time instructor which I am really excited about!:D
I managed to dance to some really fast tracks without feeling as if my chest was in a vice, so bonus!!!

Now on to this evening - working, but....Wales v France at the rugby!! Come on Wales!
Anyway, I will make myself giddy at this rate! Lol:copon:

27/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Banana
250 ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Choc and Cherry Mullerlite 2
Apple
Lunch
Green Giant vine ripened tomato soup (HeB)
Orange
Tea
Tandoori chicken breat fillet, salad, topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns Extra light mayo 1.5

Total syns for day: 4

Morning all!!
Had a fantastic night at jive last night! They have asked me to become a Night Manager and a full time instructor which I am really excited about!:D
I managed to dance to some really fast tracks without feeling as if my chest was in a vice, so bonus!!!

Now on to this evening - working, but....Wales v France at the rugby!! Come on Wales!
Anyway, I will make myself giddy at this rate! Lol:copon:

27/02/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
Banana
250 ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)
Choc and Cherry Mullerlite 2
Apple
Lunch
Green Giant vine ripened tomato soup (HeB)
Orange
Tea
Tandoori chicken breat fillet, salad, topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns Extra light mayo 1.5

Total syns for day: 4

I'd love to do Jive!! Why do you have to live so far away :sigh: That's great news for you though - well done! x

Aww!! Its a shame you dont live closer!
I love dancing and Im thinking of doing it privately too!

you are doing brill mrs v and always so helpful love your menus

Thank you Mummy2beslim, how are you getting on??

Well.....I'm not really a happy bunny at the moment...feeling a bit low (dont know why). I really need a break from things....
The weekend was quite eventful, worked Friday night, then Saturday took Daughter swimming (she loved it!) and then ice skating (not sure on that one!). Lack of co-ordination and balance may have had something to do with the fact that neither of us enjoyed it!! Lol.
Sunday was spent ironing and then taking my little 4x4 off roading.
To top it all, got on the scales this morning to find that I have gained a 1lb :(
Not a happy bunny and I know that on Sunday I am driving with a Colleague to Burton for work on Monday.
Its only 1 day, but the meals are going to be harder for me to control....oh boobs!

02/03/09 - GREEN DAY

Breakfast
6 chickpea buns 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Banana
Apple
Orange
Baked beans and scrambled eggs
Lunch
Mug shot - sweet and sour with noodles
Tea
Batchelors Pasta n Sauce - mushroom and wine with sweetcorn and extra mushrooms and 3ox grated cheese (HeA, HeB x2)

Total syns for day: 1.5

Hi mrs V just popped on to check on you and love reading your diary
hope to be back here soon as i have moved to buxton and started new job as caravan wardens ...will join local Sw and get back on track meanwhile keep smiling and keep shrinking
lots of hugs
gilly xxx

Hey Huni!!!!
I was wondering how the move and everything was going for you! Its nice to see your smiley face!

Well after feeling really sorry for myself yesterday after my gain, I decided to give myself a stern telling off, to get over it and concentrate on the week ahead...deep breath...so here goes!
It was a close friend's birthday yesterday, so armed with flowers and cards, my Daughter and I went on a mission to make her smile. In doing so, I cheered up too and the evening was really good.

This eveing is a trip to aqua aerobics and Im really looking forward to it!

03/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 slices WW brown bread (HeB)
Bacon and boiled egg
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Tuna fish salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lychees
Orange
Tea
Sainsbury's lamb with mint gravy
Green beans, sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, carrots

250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 2.5

Morning all!!!
Well I did something I havent done for a long time yesterday...me and some girl friends went to aqua aerobics! Laugh?!! We spent more time giggling at my one friend who was trying to keep her boobs in her costume than anything else, but I will definitely be doing it again!

This evening is going to be a fairly quiet one with lots of tidying as MIL is visiting at the weekend!

04/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HeB)
Banana
Lychees
Lunch
Chicken breast covered in tandoori spices, grilled with salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1.5
Tea
Bacon omlette with 2tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 2.5

Hey MrsV,

Just stopped by to see how you're doing... Aqua aerobics is fun, but I also found it much harder than I expected!

Right now, I'm baking a cake for my friends birthday and the aroma coming from my oven is killing me!

Take care, speak soon xx

Oooo Wonder..the will power!!!! I hope that you resisted temptation!

Yesterday Hubby and I crossed communications with taking the car to the garage for a service and so I ended up walking 2 miles before he collected me! In heels no less!!! :mad: I couldnt feel my fingers either, it was freezing cold!

Anyway this morning, frost-bite free, I am once again battling to stay awake at work due to another restless night. I told Hubby that this evening he can go back in the spare room so that I can get some sleep! :sigh:

05/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
4 Rivita originals (HeB)
6 Laughing cow extra lights (HeA)
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1.5
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Tea
SW syn free beef stew - adapted from website (no onion gravy granules, bovril instead) - delicious!!!!
Sprouts, greenbeans, cabbage, cauliflower.

2 Alpen light bars (HeB)

Total syns for day: 1.5

Added it to the recipe section Huni!

Morning all!

Well, yesterday evening's skittles didnt turn out quite the way I had planned and Im quite upset with a friend because of it!
She is going through a rough time at the moment with her Hubby and as well as turning to her friends, she has re-discovered God. (Now, dont get me wrong, there is nothing wrong with having faith, but she has suddenly gone from not having any to full on in a matter of weeks). She has asked me if I would like to attend Church with her and I have politely declined and we have carried on our friendship regardless.
Last night when we arrived at the pub, she said hello to a few people and then introduced me (fair enough), we went though to the skittle alley, to find that there were around 60 people all from her Church Group. (I had originally been told that it was a couple of us going and me and my friend were going to have a girlie chat).....how wrong that was!!!
They sang hymns and hugged a lot and I felt very uncomfortable with the whole situation, especially when a 17 year old tried to chat me up!!!
Thankfully we left at 10.15pm, but I was really upset that my friend had tricked me into doing this....if she had asked before hand I would have been prepared for it.

Anyway....a new day!

06/03/09 - RED DAY

Breakfast
2 weetabix (HeB)
Banana
Apple
Lunch
Left over SW syn free stew (delicious!!)
Mullerlite yoghurt
Orange
Tea
Some more stew!!
Bacon, poached eggs, 2 slices WW brown bread (HeB)
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1

Total syns for day: 1

menu looking good sorry your friend tricked you I would have been upset as well not a nice thing to do x

Back