MrsV's diary

4 sleeps until I see my Girl :(

Morning all....bit low today. Daughter has gone to spend the week with my In-Laws and I know most parents would welcome the break, I really do miss her! Lol.
I do have a lot of time on my hands this evening though, so Im planning on going to the gym after work to take my mind off Munchie (Daughter's nickname).

24/08/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
1 sachet Oat so Simple porridge HeB
250 ml semi skimmed milk HeA
Banana
Muller lite yoghrt
Lunch
Heinz baked beans
2 scrambled eggs
Mugshot
strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, cherries
Orange
apple
Tea
Smash pizza topped with 7 olives 1
2oz grated cheese HeB 6

Total syns for day: 7

Hi to all!!!
Typing this a little later today as really busy at work. The Boss and I went to the gym and its only now I am able to quickly type anything at all before I have to plough through more work!
Feeling really positive today..not sure why, but just feel good about myself too.
Anyway, enough rambling from me! Lol...here's todays meal plan:

25/08/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
250ml semi skimmed milk HeA
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Mullerlite yoghurt
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
Strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, apple, orange, pineapple
Tea
Bolognase stuffed aubergine topped with 1x 16g Boursin cheese 3

1 packet Asda cheese curls 3.5
2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 7.5

Well hello again all!
2 more sleeps until I see my little one again and I cant wait! She told me about how much fun she was having last night, but wanted to come and give me a cuddle (awww bless her!!!). Her Grand Parents are absolutely exhausted running around after her, but they are enjoying it too.

Im going for a meal this evening with Hubby...we havent been out for a meal on our own together in such a long time that its quite exciting!! The only problem is that we are going to an indian restaurant. I have decided that Im going to have a flexi syn evening and enjoy myself.
I have been to the gym again today (3 days in a row now) and will go again tomorrow and Friday to make sure that I at least sts and not get a gain.

Anyway, will report back tomorrow!

26/08/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Bolognase stuffed aubergine with 1x 16g Boursin cheese 3
Strawberries, cherries, blueberries, lychees, apple, orange
Muller lite yoghurt
Tea

Indian meal with hubby....will try to be good!!!
Planning on having: 1 popadom 4
1 tbsp Mango chutney: 2
1 tbsp cucumber raita: 1
Chicken Dhansak: 6.5
Rice: free.

I know that the owner's Mum is making some starters especially for us, so not sure in total what the damage will be, but at least I am sticking with in plan so far!

Total syns for day: unsure !

Last edited:
I hope you have a lovely evening with your hubby and enjoy your meal!

Love Mini xxx

Thank you Mini...its like going on a date again!! Lol
Im sure we will spend all evening talking about Daughter, but I will make the effort!! :)

Morning all!!
Well, what a lovely evening we had last night. We did mention Little one twice, but we also had "adult conversations" too!! :D
I may have gone over by about 6 syns, but Im still positive for a loss this week. The owner kept brining us meals that his Mum had cooked for us and it would have been rude to turn them away, so I had a mouthful of each..Hubby had the rest!
Going to the gym again today to burn up some more calories...well the ones I ate last night!
The chicken dhansak was divine and only 6.5 syns!

27/08/09 - EXTRA EASY
Breakfast
Breakfast muffins - made from SW magazine with a twist, baked beans, new potatoes
Muller lite yoghurt
Lunch
Meat bolognase (with aubergines, mushrooms, courgettes, peppers and onion) with pasta
Strawberries, cherries, raspberries, blueberries, apple, orange
Tea
Roast chicken, peas, potatoes, carrots, cabbage, cauliflower, sprouts, swede.
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 2

Hi all!!!!

Well, what a funny few hours I have had! Not only have I gone from a red head to a brunette, but my beautiful Daughter is coming home from her holidays with her Grand Parents and I cant wait to see her!
Boss and I went to the gym again today...thats now 5 days this week at the gym and I feel fantastic!
Also...I managed to squeeze into a size 16 dress last night that I am hoping to wear to Goodwood Revival and.....it fits now!!! Woooo Hoooo!!!
I love SW!!!

Anyway...here is the plan for today...have a great weekend everyone!! I will try and get on here, but rest assured I will be sticking to plan!!!

28/08/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
Tesco cottage cheese n chives
Banana
Mullerlite youghurt
Lunch
Chicken salad topped with 2tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
lychees, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries, blueberries
Tea
Mushroom stuffed bolognase topped with 1x 16g Boursin cheese 3

1 packet Asda cheese curl crisps 3.5
2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 7.5

Wow well done on getting in to your new dress early!! Conrgrats you are doing so well! xxx

Thank goodness the Bank Holiday is over!

Morning all!! I am so grateful to be back at work today! My Daughter (having spent a week at my in-laws) has become a teenager at 3 1/2 years old!
Everything has been a challenge and an argument with her trying to have the last word...that didnt work! Lol
So now...back to work for a break! ;) Lol.

I did have yesterday off plan...didnt eat a great deal, but laden with calories...so, gym for an hour this evening again for me!
I have a meeting at lunch time today to discuss climbing Scafell Pike later this month as our trial climb for the 3 Peaks....its suddenly happening all too quickly!

01/09/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Baked beans in tomato sauce, eggs
WW citrus yoghurt
Strawberries, blackberries, blueberries
Lunch
Batchelors super low fat chilli chicken noodles
packet french fries 4.5
Tea
Batchelors mushroom and wine, mushrooms, peppers
2oz grated cheese 2x HeB
Syn free chips
apple, orange

Total syns for day: 4.5

Hi all!! Forgive the lateness in posting today...had some frightening news from Dr and not sure how or what to do with the information!!!
I had an X-Ray a couple of months ago on my spine as I suffer with back ache. Got the results today, only to be asked what "injection device" did I have in my spine!!! WTF!!!
I told her that I didnt know...had a car accident in 2000, but just had phyiso, epidural 2005, but that was all. She is now going to look into it, as it could be the cause of my back pain...what I want to know is: what is it and whats it still doing in my back??????
Will report more when I know more!...stay tuned!

02/09/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Bacon, boiled egg, 3 slices WW brown bread HeB
2tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Lunch
Tuna salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
WW citrus yoghurt
strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, satsuma, apple
Tea
Bolognase stuffed aubergine topped with 1 16g Boursin cheese 3

2 Alpen light bars HeB

Total syns for day: 8.5

Just catching up Mrs V. I've just had a week without daughter too - it's a real bitter sweet feeling. Lovely to have some free time without having to worry about her but also felt like my right arm had been chopped off! Still, all back to normal now!
You sound so motivated at the moment hun. Hope the doc rings you back soonest and you find out what's going on. xxx

Thank you Hun.

I will leave it until late morning and call my GP, see if she had any luck contacting the hospital yesterday.

Right...blooming Dr isnt there today, so have left a message for the receptionist to get her to call me tomorrow.

Had a good day so far...been to Gym with my boss and looking forward to going home after a day of work!! (Although I come to work, it comes in dribs and drabs!!)

03/09/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbreads HeB
Asda vlf cottage cheese with red peppers
Lunch
Left over syn free bolognase, served with sprouts, cauliflower, cabbage, carrots, green beans
WW citrus yoghurt
Apple, orange
Tea
Sainsburys lamb shank in mint gravy
Syn free veg
7oz new potatoes HeB

Total syns for day: 3.5

Morning all!
Well .....another rubbish nights sleep..and this time not down to me! Hubby must have a bladder the size of a walnut and got up at least 5 times during the night...then Daughter came in at 3.30 to tell me that she would like a drink of water! Urgh!!!
I am sat here in work practically falling asleep!
Gym at lunch time again today...cant wait.

04/09/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
1 sachet Oat so Simple porridge HeB
apple
Lunch
3 Morrisons vlf pork sausages, mushrooms, bacon, eggs, tinned tomatoes with fried onions
WW citrus fruit yoghurt
strawberries, blueberries, blackberries, grapes
Tea
Syn free lamb burgers served with salad veg and topped with 2tbsp Hellmanns extra light mayo 1
7oz new potatoes HeB

Cadburys fudge 5.5

Total syns for day: 10

Morning all!!

Well I gained 1lb this week, very disappointed, but as its a * week, there isnt much I can do about it! I have managed for a couple of months to get away without a gain, so this is Mother Natures payback!
Im waiting for the Dr to call me back this morning about my XRay results, so on tender hooks at the moment!

07/09/09 - GREEN DAY
Breakfast
Heinz baked beans, 2 eggs scrambled with 3 laughing cow light triangles (1/2 HeB)
WW citrus fruit yoghurt
apple
Lunch
1 can Asda ratatouille 1
plain boiled pasta, all mixed together with remaining 3 laughing cow light (1/2 HeB)
Strawberries, blackberries, cherries, blueberries, grapes
250ml semi skimmed milk (HeA)
Tea
Cheese and onion potato pie topped with 2oz grated cheese (HeB, 6)

Total syns for day: 7

Blimey - can't believe the doctor still hasn't contacted you Mrs V, talk about keeping you waiting. Grr!
Hope you get some news soon. xx

Hi Mrs V - the kheema curry is in the EE cookbook. If you don't have it, let me know and I'll post the recipe for you.

Thanks Hun...my Mil has bought me the cook book from her class, just waiting to see her now on Saturday to get it! I cant wait..I think next week is an EE week (all week this time!!!)

Well the X-ray saga has finally come to an end! Turns out that what they could see was actually my gastric band!!! And thats only becasue I told them what it was! I dont know!!!...so after almost a week of panic, worry and no sleep, it was my gastric band that was showing up as the "injection device" after all!!! tsks!!

08/09/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
4 Rivita original crispbread HeB
Asda vlf cottage cheese n pepper
Lunch
Mark & Sue Wills' cumbrian lamb hot pot 1.5
side salad topped with 1 tbsp Kraft light mustard and honey dressing 1
strawberries, cherries, apple
Tea
Home made syn free bolognase stuffed aubergine topped with 1 16g Boursin 3
7oz new potatoes HeB
WW vanilla yoghurt

Total syns for day: 5.5

Morning all!!!
Feeling the need to hibernate at the moment due to the late nights I've been having!
I have decided to have today off the gym, and will go again tomorrow...just need a day of not doing anything much. Saying that, I am working this evening!!

Anyway...hope you are all well and sticking to plan!

09/09/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
2 weetabix HeB
Banana
Lunch
Salmon salad topped with 2 tbsp Hellmans extra light mayo 1
WW citrus lemon yoghurt
Strawberries, red currants, cherries, grapes, blueberries
Tea
Left over bolognase served with sprouts, cabbage, cauliflower, green beans
7oz New potatoes HeB
1 mini Dime bar chocolate 1.5

Total syns for day: 6

:zz: Morning all...I dont know what is wrong with me at the moment...I am so tired all the time and feel as if I want to hibernate!
I feel guilty that I didnt go to the gym yesterday, but on the other hand Im not...I worked last night and got home at 12.30 this morning, so really exhausted!
Anyway...I am going to the gym later to make up for it, but rest assured I will be in bed for 10pm tonight!

10/09/09 - RED DAY
Breakfast
Banana
Bacon slices, boiled egg
3 slices WW brown bread HeB
2 tbsp Asda eat smart tomato sauce 1
Lunch
Mark and Sue Wills' lamb hot pot 1.5
Muller lite yoghurt
Strawberries, red currants, cherries, blueberries, apple
Tea
Roast chicken, cabbage, carrots, cauliflower, green beans, sprouts, 7oz new potatoes HeB
100ml Tesco gravy granules 2

1 Cadbury fudge 5

Total syns for day: 9.5

Back