Mummyem's Refeed Diary :)

MummyEm

Slowly but surely!
Well here I am...Hopefully still going to loose on refeed so any thoughts on my food greatly recieved lol :)

Day 1
B - Strawberry LT Shake
L - Choc LT Shake
D - Chicken breast with salad (1/4 yellow pepper, 3 lettace leave, small handful of spinache, 4 baby cheery toms, 1/4 stick of celery) with balsamic vingegar.

The salad looks a lot so hope ive done it ok, chicken is cooking :)

Ive also had 4 coffees (with milk ive missed it)
2 pints of water
1 pint of SF squash

Hi Mummyem

Hi . hope you enjoyed your first meal . I couldnt finish the 4oz chicken i had the first day. I am the same with the milk. A friend of mine did LT and could never put milk back in tea or coffee, I couldnt wait. Got the skimmed milk today and love my "milky tea" now.Never thought I could use SF squash now. That will help me get in more water.

Looks good Emma, enjoy your chicken salad.
I love squash it definitely helps with the water intake.

Welcome to Refeed Emma,

Best of luck moving forward. :)

Mark

Thanks guys... Well here I go on Day 2
B - Choc LT Shake
L - Small Tin of Tuna in Spring Water, drained with salad (4 cherry toms, 5 slices of cucumber, 1/4 stick of celery, handful of spinach leaves, with balsamic vinegar.
D - Chicken Breast (with BBQ spices) Spoonful of Peas, Spoonful of Brocoli

Lots of coffee & Squash, may even have a diet coke with dinner tonight, how naughty will I feel lol

I know its amazing what you appreciate when you come off TFR. I love being able to sit down with my family for meals now . I may not be having the same as them but at least I am eating. (Icouldnt sit with them and watch them eat before.usually went on this site while they had their dinner ). I havnt had any diet drinks yet trying to keep the water habit going.

You're allowed squash? I didn't know that! lol

Oh btw, so far so good :). Funny how everyone who's refeeding haven't been able to finish there food, I've been able to finish mine, which I am quite worried about :(

I managed all my dinner last night really enjoyed it but im sat here half way through my lunch really struggling, are you supposed to use a whole tin of tuna?

I managed all my dinner last night really enjoyed it but im sat here half way through my lunch really struggling, are you supposed to use a whole tin of tuna?

I always did from the beginning. I think the drained weight is about 135g, which is around the 4oz mark.

It's natural to feed "stuffed" so early in the refeed.

You are both doing great, these fears are natural in the first few weeks, but it will get better.

Day 3

I feel really fat and bloated this morning and dont feel like eating anything but this is what I have prepared lol

B - LT Shake (managed half)
L - Tuna drained with small salad
D - Chicken breast with Jacket Potato (fromage frais and chives) and broccoli & peas (DREADING POTATO!!)

Going for an hour swim tonight :)

Lots of coffee and squash!

I must admit I am getting more and more freaked out everyday by eating especially as I feel like ive put on a stone in 3 days lol
I will probably take some senekot tonight as im feeling very bloated and bunged up lol I am also having TOTM again after only a week, but it happens everytime I change my diet so was expecting it :(

My jacket potato was HEAVEN, forgot how nice potato was lol I realised when I added my fromage frais it was actually creme freche, it was WW and very low calorie but worried as not sure I was allowed it Whoooopppss!

Day 4
B - Choc LT Shake
L - Seeded Bagel, toasted with laughing cow EX light cheese triangles, cucumber and spinache leaves.
Cherry ML yougart
D - Jacket pototoe, tuna, creme freche, salad
45min Aquatone, 30 Mins Swim
S - Apple slices

Looking forward to some exercise tonight, didnt have the energy on TFR :)

Looking good Emma :)

I couldn't wait for day 4, I love bread lol.
My energy levels are slowly coming back too :D very happy about that!

Day 5
B - LT Shake
L - Seeded Bagel, Cheese triangle, slice low fat ham, cucumber
Muller Light Yoghurt
D - Spag bol - SO SO NICE!!

3 JD and Diet cokes - was so tiddly on this couldnt have had any more lol
Lots and lots of water

Day 6
B - Nothing had lie in
L - Chicken salad brown bread sandwich
D - Still deciding, WW chicken tikka with brown rice with peas maybe
LOTS OF WATER as very hungover :(

Hi Em - good to see your doing so well! Isn't it lovely to be able to eat again? x

Back