Munkypooh- I don't NEED to be a size 10 really....

hee, brushing teeth and spitting properly, finding the lightest possible wafer thin clothing so freezing ass off...

I managed to lose 0.5lb this week despite TOTM and a rather poor effort on my part...so happy enough with that, and it's given me a kick up the a*se to get active and make sensible choices next week.
I get my silver 7 if I lose 1.5lbs so that's what I'm going for!!!!

ooh, it's the right direction hon and it's totm. keep the water up this week and you'll get that silver seven no worries :)

abz xx

Thanks guys!
Yes, I am still enjoying WW, it seems much less obsessive than my own CCing, counting every single cal!! I am actually eating more, and still losing at a reasonable rate :)
I have also managed to do some exercise this week too!

well done hon. i am thinking i might start walking on the spot at work just to get some movement into my day :D

abz xx

Your really good with your exercising, I'm joining gym on Sat, as I work for NHS I get a discount on council one which is really good.

Thanks again for your support :)

I'm doing good today, not had time for a gym visit, but was running round at work, so quite active. I've managed to save 3.5 points today, so I can have a few extra at the weekend if I want :)

Hope you guys are all doing well :D

I fill up on tons of 0 point veg, that's how I manage to save points!! I was used to eating lots of those types of things due to calorie counting, getting them for 'free' in this diet is great as I seem to still be able to lose weight :)

I'm doing as much as I can manage with all the Christmas shopping, wrapping, card writing etc!
At least the shopping has meant I've done loads of walking round in the cold for exercise!
I think YM is has got some non diet related stuff to sort out at the moment so I'm not pushing the exercise challenge until she has time too :)

I have certainly upped my overall activity level though, so I'm happy enough :)

Munkypooh, just wanted to say well done so far on your weightloss your a real insperation and ""YAY"" to you for doing so well,
Keep up the good work and thanks for cheering me on in my weightloss diary!!!! x

According to my scales I lost 2lbs this week, but the WW scales said I'd not lost at all, but put 0.5lbs on by 7pm :(

I did have my dinner before I went.....hmmm.

(I also need a...ahem....bathroom visit......)

Excuses excuses!

My trousers are looser so I'm not too worried! :)

Back