MWWWD (or Moonwatcher's Weight Watchers Diary!)

Well done on your weigh in x

Sent from my GT-S5570 using MiniMins

Thanks.

Well done on your weight loss today,that's great news :0) I'm too soft to handle that spicy couscous lol I've seen people comment about the oddities,haven't tried them yet.

And thanks again! I really like the cheese oddities. I haven't tried the bacon ones yet. They are biscuit-y but a bit puffy at the same time if that makes sense. You get about 44 individual bits for 25g. (I know because I bought a sharing pack and have had to portion them out!) Too stuffed after tea to have them tonight...I think!

I don't know, because I got mine at our local Spar shop and they were by the till on special offer! I should think they'd probably be with the crisps at a larger store though.

Well Done on your loss you are doing brill :)

Thanks Emsie. I think I am going to be the 'Pound a week Queen!' I'll take that though! :D

So... Thursday 29th March

Breakfast - Total 5PP - 2 Weetabix (3PP) milk (2PP) sweetener (0PP)

Lunch - Total 7PP - Cream cheese and chilli jelly sandwich -
2 slices w/m bread (4PP), 1oz Aldi soft and creamy cheese (2PP), tspn red pepper and chilli jelly (1PP), one banana (0PP)

Thursdays is take-away night so...

Tea - Singapore Hot and Spicy Chow Mein from the takeaway - Total 20PP? - chicken, shrimps, pork and green pepper, garlic, chillis and noodles. I have read around the threads a bit and a chicken chow mein restaurant portion is around 8 - 9 PP. Takeaway portions are apparently double restaurant portions, so I'm going to allow 20PP to be on the safe side.

Snacks - Total 2PP - 2 WW ginger crunch biccies (2PP) a pear and maybe another banana

Drinks - Total 3PP - coffee with cream (2PP), splash of milk in tea (1PP), water, NAS squash, diet coke.

Total 37PP
29/29
8 weeklies used, 35 remaining
APs earned - 2

Bit low on the fruit and veg today so need to get plenty of them in tomorrow, but I still can't believe how easy it is to fit a takeaway/days out/cake (!) into the Propoints by picking carefully! I am definitely a WW convert!

Friday 30th March

Only had a couple of hours sleep last night - this stomach bug keeps hanging around and I just couldn't sleep. It's really weird because my stomach feels like I have swallowed a bowling ball! Several other people the same so I'm not worried about it, but have never had anything like this before and I have had IBS since I was 15! Soooo tired and fed up - wanted to eat everything in sight, so ordered a salad from the canteen as soon as I got into work (had an extra 20 mins in bed to try and catch up!) so that it would be ready made for me at lunchtime and I wouldn't be tempted by the Friday school canteen fish and chips (fish fingers today actually - oh how I luuuurve them!) So food for today is...

Breakfast - Total 8PP -Yogurt and nutri-grain bar - 100g Lidl greek style yogurt (3PP) with a tspn honey (1PP), Kellogs blackberry and apple nutri-grain bar (4PP)

Lunch - Ham salad and yogurt - Total 8PP - 3 slices ham (3PP), large mixed salad (0PP), tbspn salad cream (1PP), small pot strawberry yogurt - (guestimate - 4PP)

Snacks - Fruit loaf and coffee - Total 9PP - coffee with cream (2PP), 2 slices fruit loaf (4PP), 3 tspns butter (3PP)

Tea - Garlic bread with cheese - Total 10PP - Hmmmm - next door neighbour had a takeaway delivered and gave DH some of their garlic bread with cheese, so had a large slice of that (10PP). Had already had the fruit loaf, so didn't then fancy the planned tea. Washed it down with a pear and a few apricots! (0PP)

Other drinks (0PP) green tea, mint tea, NAS squash and water

More snacks! - Total 3PP - 1oz Jacobs oddities (3PP), pickled gherkin and onion (0PP)

Totals for today - 38PP
29/29
9 weeklies used, 26 weeklies remaining
APs - 2

Not too happy about.... the garlic bread - not exactly a balanced tea!
Happy about - the Cadbury's caramel creme egg, brought in by a visitor, which is still in my bag, untouched!

Early night tonight methinks!

Big YUM to the creme egg,love those!! Hope you sleep better tonight and feel better soon.Good thinking about the salad for lunch aswell :0)

Saturday 31st March

A real 'wheat-fest' today - will probably suffer for it, from my IBS, but on the plus side the stomach bug seems to be on the way out!

Breakfast - Total 10PP - Fruit loaf, cream cheese and honey - 3 slices Warburton's orange fruit loaf (7PP), 1oz Aldi soft and creamy cheese (2PP), tspn honey (1PP)

Morning snacks - 4 Nice biscuits (4PP) and coffee with cream (2PP) - Total 6PP

Went out for a drive to the Chilli Company in Suffolk to drool over the chilli products in their shop and for a coffee and 'something'! (You may have noticed a certain fondness for chillis in my diary!)

Lunch at the Chilli Company- Total 14PP - Scone and coffee. We were too late for lunch, so the choice was scones or cakes. I went for a cheese, onion and chilli scone, (10PP), with a portion of butter (2PP), and a coffee with cream (2PP)

Tea on the way home - McDonald's quarter pounder - Total 13PP

Snack at home - a pear (0PP)

Other drinks - NAS squash and water, green tea

So, a very unhealthy Saturday! Still a bit peckish, so I don't think that's everything yet!

So far... 43PP
29/29
14 weeklies used, 8 weeklies remaining
APs - none

Will update tomorrow with any more ProPoints.

Glad you are feeling better,whereabouts is the chilli factory in Suffolk?i've lived near Ipswich for a year now,so am wondering where it is.

Glad you are feeling better,whereabouts is the chilli factory in Suffolk?i've lived near Ipswich for a year now,so am wondering where it is.

It's in Mendlesham, close to the mast. Chilli Company

I think we'll go back later in the year as we were too early for plants - they don't sell them until the end of April. We also fancy going round the chilli trail - but it was too cold today and I think there would be more to see later in the year anyway. The scone was very good and the rest of the menu looked good too! I managed not to buy any chilli sauces or other goodies, but did get some good ideas for stuff to make!

My OH loves chillis so have mentioned it to him,maybe we will take a trip there later in the year ourselves,thanks for the info,sounds good there.

Used 3 more of my weeklies last night on an oz of Jacob's oddities, so that leaves 5 weeklies remaining.

Sunday 1st April

Breakfast - Total 8PP - Cinnamon & raisin bagel
(6PP), 1/2oz Aldi soft and creamy cheese (1PP), tspn honey (1PP)

Lunch - Cheese and potato pie with sausages and salad - (out at the camping and garden centre) - Total 18PP - 2 sausages (7PP), onion and potato pie, topped with cheddar (4PP for potato, 3PP for cheese), mixed salad (0PP), dollop coleslaw (3PP!!!) coffee with a splash of milk (1PP) This was very tasty - although probably would have left all of the coleslaw if I had realised it was that high! Didn't eat all the potato, so hopefully above PPs should cover it.

Tea - Total 2PP - Bread and peanut butter - I probably should have made a veg soup or something, but couldn't be bothered! Half a slice of w/m bread (1PP) with a scrape of peanut butter (1PP)

Snacks - oz of Jacobs Oddities (3PP) and a banana

Drinks - loads of squash and green tea

Totals for today - 31PP
29/29
2 weeklies used, 3 remaining
APs - maybe one 'cos of quite a lot of walking, but won't add it to my total. Although perhaps I ought to as I have only earned 4APs so far this week!

Monday 2nd - Wednesday 4th April

Not been able to update for a few days as had some seriously awful 'stuff' going on, out of the blue, totally unexpected. :( Anyway, have basically stuck to my points as far as I know, but not tracked properly - just jotted it down on old receipts and bits of paper to try and keep a bit of a check on it! Will update with weigh in tomorrow, and start tracking properly again then.

Oh no sorry to hear that,hope you are ok.

Thanks Daisy - it's one of those 'I'm not OK, but I will be' situations. I know some people share a lot of personal stuff in detail on forums, but that's not my style - well - only up to a point, and this is family/very personal. Hope that doesn't sound rude - I would probably have been better not saying anything really wouldn't I(?) - I usually hate it when people 'hint' at something. Thing is, so far I don't think it's affected my overall points etc., because most of the time I have felt too sick to eat much, but I'm sure when the shock wears off I will be likely to hit the chocolate/biscuits/cakes etc., and I was sort of hoping that putting something on here would make me a bit more accountable when that does happen.

No I'm the same as you with personal stuff,if it helps to just to put a comment without saying everything then that's fine,you have to do what's right for you.Sounds like you are trying to keep on top of things but even if you do slip,don't feel bad as you will soon get back on track,take care anyhow :0)

Back