my 100 day seatbelt challenge

Haha sybersadie, its always the way - slim people living out their gorging fantasies through chubbers like me lol. Was alwzys happy to help until now.

Yep - they'll have to find someone else to play out their fantasies on :D

Sounds like an awesome trip!!!! While you say that if you had started earlier you could be be closer now but sometimes even something that should be very motivating just isn't quite enough....like you said the idea of the trip wasn't the motivator but the seatbelt. I tried to diet for my wedding...lasted 2 weeks even though that should have been a huge motivator.....the thing that finally got me to get my ass in gear was that on my honeymoon I was too heavy to skydive and too heavy to Zorb....we had a year off travelling planned and I didn't want to miss out on anything again so had 1 year to do what I could. That time round I lost 5 stone :)

Been a very productive day so hadn't even noticed it's now 8pm here and not hungry yet! Yay! Waiting for the crash to come...

Thanks Womble, that's really interesting. I take Berocca every day which is packed full of vitamin C so just need to get some vitamin E in and I should be laughing. Fay you are so right about motivation - it always waits until the last possible moment to strike doesn't it.

Interesting - vit C and vit E. I don't take either, but maybe I will get some over the weekend.

As far as the weekend is concerned? Due to earlier lack of motivation :oops: I now have to work.

1 week weigh in and im 8lbs down which is pretty amazing since i have eaten food every day. Im well chuffed!

That's brilliant well done x

Thanks Bexster, today is going to be avtotal write off but back on the wagon tomorrow. Its my man's birthday so i had birthday cake for brekkie and we are eating out twice today but back to it on Sunday and definitely going to up the exercise to see if that makes much difference. Happy Saturday everyone, may your weekend be temptation free.

Hi there, here to follow!! 8lbs is great.
Have you taken all your measurements? I forgot but did them this week. Aiming to throw clothes out or charity when they are too loose so the measurements will come in handy to see progress.

Great 8lb loss :)

Enjoy the day off today :D

Back on the bus tomorrow!

Im back on the bus! Fell off big syle yesterday and bounced along the road a few times for good measure with 4 bits of cake, red wine and a steak dinner and b&j and hagen daaz ice cream - bad bad girl but hey he only has a birthday once a year and we walked for miles which might offset some of it.

i didnt do measurements before i started but do have some from a few months ago when i was this weight that i could use to track progress. I started at 19stone 3lbs which is frightening since i am only 5ft 1 and my circumference is probably the same as my height anyway ill not step on the scales until at least wednesday and see if i can cancel out yesterdays blow out. Xx

My plan for the coming week is to stay on plan and incorporate more excercise. Mixing cardio and weights to shift more lbs.

Good luck everyone this week xx

Well done for getting back on it. Life has to happen and you don't want to dampen anything over a diet.

I haven't done measurements as I hate those numbers more than the ones on the scales. A few years ago (when I was slimmer than I am now) I won the 'guess the mum-to-be's waist measurement' on my 9 months pregnant best friend. I am rubbish with measurements so just measured my own waist and put that down. I was spot on and mortified. I am probably 2.5-3 stones heavier now than I was then :(

Glad you are back on track :)

As you say, birthdays only happen once a year, so it was worth it.

Thanks for the motivational comments,just had a strawberry shake and had a mug of buillon earlier with no plans to cheat. Stocked up on coke zero for any wobbly moments (30 for £7 in asda just now). Having a lazy sunday, hope you are all enjoying yours xx

Back