• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

My 2nd weigh in results!!

airgirl

Gold Member
Hey,

Just got back and have lost another 4lb this week, so that makes 16lb in first 2 weeks, well happy with that!!

Was lacking motivation yesterday and felt really fed up so before bed i tried on my fave pair of jeans that haven't seen the light of day for a long time!
Size 14 River Island jeans, not only do they now do up but they have room inside, lol.
Thanks for all your support everyone.xx

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

karenO

Step away from the chips!
Thats fabulous & well done on those jeans woohoo! :D

Well done you! Does'nt it make a difference when you can get in stuff that you love.

Sara:)

MsJMC

Strong women stay slim
check you out sister , well done hehe

Boo

Silver Member
well done on another 4 lbs down airgirl. :party0011:

x

airgirl

Gold Member
Thanks everybody.xx

jabbathehut

This is the last time!!
Was lacking motivation yesterday and felt really fed up so before bed i tried on my fave pair of jeans that haven't seen the light of day for a long time!
I did that the other night too!!! Was feeling really lousy in myself, had a bit of a row with a friend, coming down with a cold and such, and decided to have a trying on session before bed. It perked me up no end :D

Excellent news on the weightloss anyway, we CAN do it

Minz

Maintainer
That's great - it's brilliant going through clothes that haven't seen the light of day for a while and thinking, in a few weeks/months they'll fit!

oisin

Silver Member
Well done airgirl, 4lbs is fab

O x

Well done, i bet you are really pleased, i just bought a pair of jeans, size 22, i am going to take them back next week!!! no point of keeping them, i have a lovely skirt my Mum bought me about 20 years ago, a real classic, would love to get into it again.

Keep going and great news!!!

DQ

Queen of the Damned
16 lbs is a cracking loss over two weeks, and ruddy well done on those jeans :cool:

Wel done Airgirl!! Another fab loss for you!! :)

I hadnt posted my 1st week weight loss on here as I wasnt strictly 100% but I lost 10lb! Was well happy!! Have hurt my leg now though so cant drive and its killing me not being able to get out!
Does anyone know where I can get sachets from as my CDC wont come out to me and I dont know anyone that can go and get stuff for me!! Agghhhh!!:cry:

Thanks again everybody and Ellen, well done thats brilliant.x