My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Day 65 PP

OMG...I'm gonna ache tomorrow!! Turned up for fitsteps which is basically aerobics based on strictly!! And the trainer is on hols so get another trainer to do body attack....it is very high impact for me and...I loved it...I had a smile on my face the whole hour!!! He was excellent, and he's doing the same instead of my Zumba on Thursday so can't wait!!! I can't believe a week ago I couldn't even get out of bed....I will always appreciate not being ill now!!!!!

I was going to do PV tomorrow, but I'm working & didn't manage to make my cottage pies, so will be another PP for me...4 in a row, which is the most I've done so fat...I only did 3 PP for attack....

happy happy happy today today & even though I will miss bake off, the apprentice will now more than make up for it!!

nite peeps

xx

Day 66 PP

Long day in work ahead. Aching but not as bad as I thought.

B porridge
L sausages
D babybel omelette
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets

just thought I've got the dentist tomorrow and a filling :( better buy some total yogurt!!

have a good day everyone

update - day pretty much went as planned with a 30 min hill walk at 9pm with my sis for the first time which was great!! Nite nite

xx

Last edited:
Great to see you back, Andi. Here's to crunch and moisture! :) Well done you on the exercise: I'm sure the aches and pains will be worth it! Cx

Day 67 - dunno yet

ok, I've had my filling and lost all feeling on the left side of my face :0 so what was supposed to be a PV day I don't know what in earth I'm going to eat or drink today :0 I have to fuel myself up as I intend to go to body attack at 6....so I will update you later :)

xxxx

Day 67 - PV!!!

well I can safely say I'm PV today as I've just made beef casserole, beef curry & cottage pie. Only realised all my meat was due up today :0 so will be freezing a lot of it cos I don't want to be doing 5 PV days after my 4 PPs! Just eat some of my cottage pie cos it's the easiest thing to eat with my dentist face.....but it's feeling a lot better 5 hours later....

Oh I also made 20 rice crispie cakes with my little boy.....I did have one lick and now I am pretending they are a figment of my imagination & not in the fridge :0

B porridge
L cottage pie
D beef curry & cauliflower rice

water, body attack

xxxxx

Made 2 lemon sponges and my kitchen is officially closed!!!

Be be glad to go to work tomorrow & not in my kitchen (ok maybe not)

xx

Day 68 PP

strange day. Forgot to eat my porridge this morning...then 12 hour shift but forgot my food :0 all I remembered is my lemon sponge, so 6 slices later, I went to tesco on my meal break & cos I was nearly fainting....went to the obligatory cold meat section & I came over all naughty & didn't go for my usual ham or beef. I suddenly found myself looking at the fat & carb content of finest lean corned beef & finest chicken & stuffing (which were mind blowingly low) & purchased them both along with 2 bottles of water..,£6.50!!!!! I've had cheaper pub meals....but they were so delicious I did not care one bit Then got home & husband had cooked me steak :)

B nothing!!
L corned beef & chicken with stuffing
D steak
S sponge & sugar free sweets

1.5 water but no exercise

weigh tomorrow to see if I've lost what I gained in the last 2 weeks
nite nite

xxx

Day 69 PV

Weighed....lost 3.4lbs!!!! So I've lost my 2.6 gain and a bit more.....yeeey haaaaaaa! Lowest weight so far.,lFeels great peeps...

feeling anxious cos I'm going away with the husb for a night on Sunday for his birthday, which is dinner and breakfast at a posh hotel :0 if I hadn't made so much ruddy food I would do a PP day in preparation today, but ne matter

B porridge
L cottage pie
D beef curry & cauliflower rice

Happy saturday
xxxxxxxxx

Day 69 PV Weighed....lost 3.4lbs!!!! So I've lost my 2.6 gain and a bit more.....yeeey haaaaaaa! Lowest weight so far.,lFeels great peeps... feeling anxious cos I'm going away with the husb for a night on Sunday for his birthday, which is dinner and breakfast at a posh hotel :0 if I hadn't made so much ruddy food I would do a PP day in preparation today, but ne matter B porridge L cottage pie D beef curry & cauliflower rice Happy saturday xxxxxxxxx

Woooohooooooooo so happy for you sweets!
And don't manic about Sunday I've eaten way to much far the past few days but kept low carb so just go for a big steak or leave the potatoes etc have a lovely time though! Happy weekend indeed!! Xx

Confession time... I'm having a Stella...I've started my night away a day early :0 I don't care though cos I know 4 days of PP next week will keep me on the straight & narrow...

xxxxxx

Day 70 - day off

going away today & needless to say lots of non dukan & alcohol stuff will be devoured..so will be back on the wagon with you all Tuesday doing 4 PPs again for a Saturday weigh...had a really good gym session yesterday...,felt amazing can't wait to get back there Tuesday...

see you soon guys

xxxxxx

Day 72 - PP

I'm back!!! Had an amazing time. Eat & drunk what I liked as you can imagine. Did opt for steak but you can guess what it came with!?
Even though yet another splurge, I'm feeling really good. I'm seriously still on a high from my weigh day Saturday & mentally feeling good. So I've decided not to weigh, as I know this will change my mood completely, and after 4 PP days and gym every day, I'm praying for a STS on Saturday.....

B nothing
L 3 sausages
D ham & babybel omelette
S porridge if I'm hungry
S lemon sponge

xxxxx

hello! ive missed you!? how are you? im PPing from tomorrow until sat! euhhhhh! xxx

hello! ive missed you!? how are you? im PPing from tomorrow until sat! euhhhhh! xxx

Feeling great thanks....just been to the gym & I did 10 mins more than normal....really into to it now...fab we'll be PP'ing together :) how you getting on? Xxx

Day 72 PP

good first day back...although not much food in the house...shop & cooking tomorrow...plan to do bums legs & tums tomorrow & 30 min Wednesday walk too...gotta get this body toned!!

Nite nite

x

Day 73 PP

Been shopping. Choc sponges in oven. Then I'm going to make bread & stewed beef & onions later...didn't make my class as too much running around to do but 30 min hill walk with my sis later then the apprentice :)

B porridge
L 2 sausages
D stewed beef & onions
S choc sponge

1.5 water 30 min hill walk

xxxxx

Help me! I want a meal off dukan!! Xx

Help me! I want a meal off dukan!! Xx

Ok...keep calm...only just seen this...right do you want to eat out? That's easy peasy...or are you at home?? Why not have a PP DAY with parsnip crisps instead of having a blow out? Or is it THAT bad....if so have a pmt day off & carry. On the PPs tomorrow

xxxxx

Day 73 PP

Good day apart from 7 chips god dammit!!!!!! But chips aside, did loads of baking enough for next 2 pp days, and got my beloved dukan bread back on the go, so can start having sandwiches.,,,woop woop, also did my walk at 9pm :0 fit steps in the morning!!

nite nite

xxxx

Day 73 PP Good day apart from 7 chips god dammit!!!!!! But chips aside, did loads of baking enough for next 2 pp days, and got my beloved dukan bread back on the go, so can start having sandwiches.,,,woop woop, also did my walk at 9pm :0 fit steps in the morning!! nite nite xxxx

7 chips is nothing! Just have some more water! Lol your a strong women to stop at 7! Xxx

Back