My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

Awful....just awful.....spent 4 hours dukan batch cooking, didn't even think of the pitfalls of throwing a fireworks party with party food, because I was feeling very smug that I was enjoying my first PV day, had baked enough dukan food to feed an army & was super motivated & happy that I had lost 3.8lbs in 3 days.........

what a difference a day makes.....

It was that pizza staring at me for 3 hours.....omg.....

what did I tell you yesterday mad? fresh sheet tomorrow!!!! #listeningtomyownadvice

xxxxxx

Awful....just awful.....spent 4 hours dukan batch cooking, didn't even think of the pitfalls of throwing a fireworks party with party food, because I was feeling very smug that I was enjoying my first PV day, had baked enough dukan food to feed an army & was super motivated & happy that I had lost 3.8lbs in 3 days......... what a difference a day makes..... It was that pizza staring at me for 3 hours.....omg..... what did I tell you yesterday mad? fresh sheet tomorrow!!!! #listeningtomyownadvice xxxxxx

Oh this has made me chuckle! Move on and forget it and OMG what I would do for a pizza know!( yes I know it's 6.30am)!!
Xx

Day 6 PV

Morning. When you have cheated the night before, its like waking up with a hangover - without the headache. So I am munching on my sponge in an effort to cleanse myself and forget about last night. Working 4pm til 2am so hopefully can fit in my walk before I go. Im doing another PV as Ive got so much PV food here, and will PP tomorrow before my weigh on Monday.

B Lemon sponge
D Chilli with cauliflower rice
T cottage pie with butternut squash mash & parsnip topping
S ham and tomato sandwich, lemon sponge, sugar free sweets

Happy Saturday peeps

xx

Fab day dukan wise....loads of lush PV food & loads of it....haven't done walk for 2 days....but I'm now off for 6 days so no excuses....non stop in work so winding down with a cuppa before zzzzzzzzx

xx

Day 7 PP

Just woke up. Decided in work last night I want to be 9st 10. Don't ask me why I just did. But realistically I think that's an after Christmas goal. If I manage to miraculously get to 10st for December I've got 3 Xmas do's then obviously Christmas...
right time for an omelette before hitting the gym...better move!!

B sleep
L ham babybel omelette
D corned beef sandwich
S lemon sponge

have a good day all

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Havent eaten enough today & weirdly haven't been hungry, considering I went to the gym....didn't do my usual because I was rushed, but still felt good to be there & always nice & quiet Sunday afternoons....God I'll be back there in the morning :0 weigh day tomorrow..hope everyone is ok..xxxx

Day 8 PV Weigh day

woo hoooooo.....lost 5.2lbs!!!!! Sooooo happy....this is the weight I got to before heading to Vegas 11 months ago to get hitched, so amazing memories of this weight....can't quite believe it...Treating it has day 1 again has worked & kicked me right up the bum!!! Right school run then gym....

happy monday gang

xxxxxxx

Day 8 PV Weigh day woo hoooooo.....lost 5.2lbs!!!!! Sooooo happy....this is the weight I got to before heading to Vegas 11 months ago to get hitched, so amazing memories of this weight....can't quite believe it...Treating it has day 1 again has worked & kicked me right up the bum!!! Right school run then gym.... happy monday gang xxxxxxx
Oh my god that's amazing! I'm taking your lead now!! Xx

Back from a food shop & gym..really pushed myself...the only problem going to the gym so early is what to eat before hand that's quick & easy....it used to be porridge but I use my Oatbran for bread now....it's amazing the energy you have after a fab weigh in though.....and just had butternut squash soup with my dukan bread....omg totally lush & so filling....going to making loads more soups....

B 1 and half slice corned beef & 2 slices lemon sponge
L butternut squash soup & dukan bread
D chilli with cauliflower rice & salad
S parsnip crisps!!!! Haven't had them for ages :)

xxx

Last edited:
Hi andy ok thanks day 11 today and still loving it x 1 stone down too. Really proud of myself. Sounds like your doing really well x sick of chicken though lol

Day 11 & you've lost a stone!!! Omg!! Fantastic...that's why I love dukan..amazing results..yes variety is the key...I literally don't eat chicken anymore as it doesn't agree with me..probably cos I've eaten so much of the stuff!! Well well done :)

Xx

Day 9 PP

Fitsteps later. Can't wait!! Make a lovely change from the gym..

B porridge!
D 3 sausages
T pork steaks
S lemon sponge

Have a good day peeps
Xxx

Last edited:
Feeling good tonight....yet again on a PP and haven't eaten enough protein but who cares...done fit steps, done water, done oatbran....no baking whatsoever which was a nice rest....bread & choc sponges tomorrow....gym in the morning...going for a world record of 6 days straight in the gym/fitness classes Sunday to Friday...my motivation? The blue jeans!!!!

xxxx

Feeling good tonight....yet again on a PP and haven't eaten enough protein but who cares...done fit steps, done water, done oatbran....no baking whatsoever which was a nice rest....bread & choc sponges tomorrow....gym in the morning...going for a world record of 6 days straight in the gym/fitness classes Sunday to Friday...my motivation? The blue jeans!!!! xxxx

Check you out with your new found motivation! You'll bring disappearing soon! You sound so on it I just hope I can stay on track for the final 9lbs!! Xx

Check you out with your new found motivation! You'll bring disappearing soon! You sound so on it I just hope I can stay on track for the final 9lbs!! Xx

ha ha...got to blog it while it's happening!!! You know me well enough by now to know that it can be gone in a flash :0 but I do do this a lot, when I near my target I start to cheat more, a lot more....it's weird you think you would be more motivated, but with me it doesn't :(

xx

Day 10 PV

Morning gang....had to skip gym this morning because I had to bake...so either walk or gym at 9pm....ok so choc sponges are done & beef casserole in the oven....will make bread when the oven is free!!

B porridge
L butternut squash soup
D beef casserole
S choc sponge

xxxx

Back