My Blue Jeans Dukan Mission...

I'm so jealous!!! I wish I had only put on that! I'm at 12lbs currently!! Sob!! Xx

Morning & a Happy New Year....ok, last day of free fall eating/drinking then Tomorrow is THE day. The plan is 5 attack days, then weigh, then PV til I hit consolidation.

The unfortunate thing about January is that it's my 40th at the end and I've got 3 parties planned for it, but hopefully conso will make it easier...

My Fitbit is going well....I'll start using it properly tomorrow & will be interesting to see the difference from me not making an effort to making an effort....but I've been surprised in how many steps I do when Im not doing exercise!! And it's confirmed what I knew already....I have ridiculously little amount of sleep....

right sainsburys here here we come!!

xxxx

DAY 1 PP - BACK!!! :) Weighed 10st 5.2lbs

Ok peeps. Back to it. Got the stuff to go to war with my body once more. Got the food. Got the Fitbit. Got a brand new kenwood mixer half price yesterday for my sponges & bread. Got the clothes. Got the goal. Now need my mind into it.

Weighed!! Put on a pound since I last weighed 4 days ago. So my total gain is 6.8lbs in 1 month & 4 days. The plan is 5 days of Attack. A long walk today with baking & gym tomorrow & Sunday.

b porridge
l chicken drumsticks
d stewed beef and onions
s choc sponge

water water water & walk

good quote my sister told me over Christmas - TODAYS FOOD IS NEXT WEEKS BODY - :)

xxxxx

Last edited:
Ok, day 1 has gone considerably well considering my day from hell day today, I was off work but by god I wished I was in it.... I woke up to discover my dog has been 'ill' overnight all over my little girls pink bedroom carpet, then I went to a family party where my auntie & dad had a row & my auntie ended up crying, then whilst at the party my husband text me that the mice are back!!!! (We had mice when we moved in in April and had successfully got rid of them) so when I got back me & the husband rowed over the mice situation!!! Plus day 1 of period :( !!!!!

I so wanted to crack open the ice cold remaining beers in the fridge, to numb the stress, but I managed to resist!!! And resisted the party food!! And the half full box of after eights on my bedside table, from yesterday!! So I think after all that, I'm back in the game....

Amongst the madness that was today, I downloaded my fitness pal app & synced it with my Fitbit, and although it logs calories, I've been bar scanning everything I've eaten or drunk today into the app!! So I'm going to enjoy my new toys for Christmas!!

No walk, haven't hit my water either, but gym tomorrow....

xxxxx

Last edited:
Morning gorgeous!
Nice to be back?
I've joined you and asked for a Fitbit for my birthday and wanted to ask you what you thought so far? Do you think it will motivate you more?
Hope today is better than yesterday and well done for not caving!! Xx

Morning gorgeous!
Nice to be back?
I've joined you and asked for a Fitbit for my birthday and wanted to ask you what you thought so far? Do you think it will motivate you more?
Hope today is better than yesterday and well done for not caving!! Xx

morning!! Yes it does feel good to be back & in control!!

Yes im loving the novelty factor of the Fitbit so far....I haven't yet hit my target of 10,000 but hope to today with the gym & mice catching!! I'm still getting to grips with it & am sure I'm not taking advantage of 90% of what it can actually do, but I because I haven't been doing my walks or the gym, so that will register my active periods....can't wait....it's very clever & am amazed how sensitive it is...get one defo!!! My oh got it in the sale on Black Friday...I've got the flex the one you wear on your wrist...

im loving my fitness pal too....I think once I've logged all my food & recipes I make it will be so easy to enter my food cos I eat the same things so much....it's even worked out how much my choc sponge is in calories....69 per slice!! But I didn't eat enough yesterday..same old pp story...and I only eat 719 calories,, but I've never counted calories in my life, so Im not taking too much notice of that...

whens your birthday? I want my first Fitbit friend...lol

xx

Day 2 PP

morning peeps. Hope you're all ok. Day 2 & looking forward!! To the gym...I have genuinely missed it...I am gutted that my Tuesday fitsteps class has now been changed to yoga fusion!! Not good.....I don't do yoga...knot high energy enough for me, so Tuesday evenings are now gym nights :(

B porridge
l 4 sausages
d stewed beef & onions
s chicken drum sticks & choc sponge

xxx

Went to gym!!!! Woo hoo...felt fab....then went to the pub with my mate & had 2 bottles of sparkling water!!! Plus I reached my 10,000 steps for the first time!! Woo hoo..day 2 rocks!!!

nite nite

xxxxx

Check us out back on it straight away!
Anyway lol like a kid I've asked if I can have my fit bit sooner and he said yes!! Woohoo!
Do you wear yours to sleep?
Also I don't want to track food does that matter, I've tried before and it felt like a full time job!
You must be so happy with such a small gain, what was your secret over xmas? I think I just ate to many carbs! I hate the ruddy things and can't wait to not miss them again!
Happy Sunday xx

Check us out back on it straight away!
Anyway lol like a kid I've asked if I can have my fit bit sooner and he said yes!! Woohoo!
Do you wear yours to sleep?
Also I don't want to track food does that matter, I've tried before and it felt like a full time job!
You must be so happy with such a small gain, what was your secret over xmas? I think I just ate to many carbs! I hate the ruddy things and can't wait to not miss them again!
Happy Sunday xx

lol.....yay!!! Sooner the better!! Yes I don't take it off....It's waterproof so I wear it in the shower & bath...it's getting better..l never wear a watch so I thought it would annoy me, but it's fine...they advise to wear it on your least dominant hand...so it's on my left...I was walking to my car from the gym yesterday and it was vibrating like mad & flashing lights & I didn't know what the hell was going on, but it was notifying me I had hit my 10,000 steps!!

Absolutely no secret to my Christmas gain....I thought I had put on a stone....seriously....I eat nothing dukan & no exercise, but was running around after the kids, so that is all I can think of!!!

xxx

Last edited:
Day 3 PP

christmas tree taking down today :( my back is in agony today, but not because of the gym, I slept on my back, which makes it awful....but apart from that feeling good. Tempted to weigh but will try & do 5 days PP...

B Porridge
L tuna
D Controversial chilli with bare naked noodles
S sausage & choc sponge

xxxxxx

Last edited:
Day 4 PP Weighed 10st 2.8lb (lost 2.4) 3 days

Morning!! Well I fell a little bit off the wagon last night only alcohol but still had to face the music & had a little weigh, so I'm happy with that....plus I did 9000 steps yesterday without going to the gym....did my 30 min dog walk instead.....so today no gym, but going to do 2 walks....

B porridge
L ham omelette
D dukan chilli
S sugar free sweets & choc sponge

have a good day peeps

xxxx

Day 5 PP

Morning dukan gang. I'm so confused!! I've made a decision to stop logging my food on myfitnesspal. For the last two days, I get to the evening & log it all down and I see, omg I've only had 750 calories. I think that's not healthy, that's not enough. So last night for 2nd night in a spin, I've ended up having lager and nuts for Gods sake!!! As if that's healthy! I've never counted calories in my life. It's telling me I'm always going over my protien allowance...yeah duh! And I'm just getting all confused. So I'm just going to concentrate on my Fitbit, monitoring my steps & water....cos I can't wait to get to conso!!!

B porridge
l 3 sausages & 2 chicken drumsticks
D chilli
S choc sponge & sugar free sweets

hope everyone is rocking it...

xxxx

Last edited:
I went a bit nuts first time doing MFP as well - best steer clear. Don't need to count calories on Dukan and as you said, it will always tell you protein way over. Found I was constantly logging (exercise, food, water, you name it…) Going the simple route this time :)

Best of luck today!

Thanks Jess....definitely steering clear!!

Great to meet someone who has actually done the 4 stages! How did you find conso? Did you maintain on it?

Xxx

I actually lost the last 10lbs totally on Conso! Couldn't believe it. Thought I was ill or something!! ;-)

To be fair I only stuck to the final stage for about a year, but the good habits were already formed and I was already retaining a lot of what I learned on Dukan. Instead of Stabilisation, I was pretty much doing a very low-calorie/low carb day every Monday (like 600/700 calories). I reckon that helped.

I actually lost the last 10lbs totally on Conso! Couldn't believe it. Thought I was ill or something!! ;-)

To be fair I only stuck to the final stage for about a year, but the good habits were already formed and I was already retaining a lot of what I learned on Dukan. Instead of Stabilisation, I was pretty much doing a very low-calorie/low carb day every Monday (like 600/700 calories). I reckon that helped.

Great work!! Omg...if I lost on conso I would be so chuffed :) yes I'm sure I'll be tweaking conso & stabilisation to what works for me best.....thanks! Xx

Day 6 day off!!

dont ask me why, but really not in the mood today. My 4 year old son accidentally slammed my car door into my face last night, so i put ice on it for an hour, then couldn't sleep because of my cheek, so I'm feeling sorry for myself today, and couldn't be bothered to shop for my veggies today!! I tend to do this thinking back....5 days pp then when I finally am allowed veg....I go a bit crazy....not eating much today but certainly not dukan allowed.....right celeb big brother tonight & my last 2 Stella's....then back on it tomorrow......I'm just thankful I haven't got 2 black eyes & just a puffy cheek!!!

hope you're all going great!!

xxx

Morning gang....

going to try a few PV days to inspire me to cook and see where it gets me on the scales...cooking is very limiting when you've just got meat & onions to play with....also making my dukan bread today and forego my porridge & have my choc sponge for brekkie....zumba later....

xxxxx

How you doing? Have you weighed yet? Get ready to be my tech support come Monday!! Xx

Back