My brand new restart diary - one step at a time

Yeah, I know..... I kind of like monitoring my weight daily though, I plot it on a little graph (geek!!) & means there are never any horrid suprises on officiak WI. The downside is that I do get fed up when the scales don't move for 8 days in a row!

X

NSV for last night! :) Arrived home late after another rubbish day at work to find my housemates drunk & with friends over, offering me spag bol, red wine, & cocktails. Very tempted but managed to resist all. Was rewarded this morn with scales finally budging from 8st 12.8, woo hoo!! :)

Tuesday 21st January 2014: Day 6, Week 3

Weight: 8st 11.6lb

Day of comfort food me thinks. Feeling pretty stressed & fed up at the moment so keep craving chocolate, pizza, garlic bread & wine! So figured SW comfort food would bw next best thing!!

B: Banoffee overnight oats

L: WW petit pain with ham & salad. If I really want something a bit naughty, also a pack of velvet crunch (so can save some choccy syns for later :)).

D: Red pepper, ham, & cheese omelete (1-2 HexA, depending on whether I have much milk in tea today). I might pick up some BNS to have roasted with this. Want to keep today red, so no beans or pots, as wanted 2 hexAs & hexBs.

Today sounds good darling :) Im a bit like that, pmt, so having meals I love just sw style :)

I so get weighing everyday and I love the sound of the chart hehe just don't let it get you down :)

Woop on the scales shifting xxxx

Thanks lovely :) I am expecting my losses to slow / stall a bit this week as the last 2 weeks were waaay more than I usually lose in that time. I'm just a bit impatient, haha.

X

Ugh! Think I'm getting another cold.... Had a horrible sore throat since lunch & feeling a bit rubbish :( Just want to hide under my duvet! On my home from work & looking forward to my yummy dinner though :) Have so far spend 8 syns on a Galaxy present choccy. Hopefully can avoid more choc tonight!

Woo to some scale budging!! Your resistance on wine and cocktails paid off, go you! And sounds like you have had some delish food days!! Those ww petit pain really are the bees knees aren't they!! Hope you're home and looking after yourself now?! Savour that galaxy! Yum sounds totally delish! :) xxx

Woo to some scale budging!! Your resistance on wine and cocktails paid off, go you! And sounds like you have had some delish food days!! Those ww petit pain really are the bees knees aren't they!! Hope you're home and looking after yourself now?! Savour that galaxy! Yum sounds totally delish! :) xxx

Yeah can't belive I haven't found them earlier! Ww petit pain pizzas are defo on the cards for the near future! Esp if I use 2 hexBs I can have quite a naughty feeling pizza night :)

Feeling a bit better thanks, now that I'm nice & warm in bed & dosed up on lemsip (hoping there are no syns in the tablets....)

X

Hi hun just catching up on your new diary
Wow firstly well done on getting down to the 8's that's fab x
Your food sounds lovely making my mouth water & tummy rumble as I read lol xxx

Hi hun just catching up on your new diary
Wow firstly well done on getting down to the 8's that's fab x
Your food sounds lovely making my mouth water & tummy rumble as I read lol xxx

Aww thanks :) I do think I'm putting more effort into planning & cooking meals that I look forward to & it defo helps. Too often I give up due to boredom.

X

Wednesday 21st January 2014: Day 7, Week 3

Another fast day today. Wasn't sure whethe.r to as feeling a bit coldy & rubbish, however had a sore throat & wasn't too hungry so went for it.

B: 20g oats cooked with lemon juice, rhubarb, & sweetner (100kcal). Huge bowl as rhubarb is so low cal & very filling :)

Milk in tea. Guessing 100kcal.... Should really try & get a more accurate estimate but can't be a million miles off! Had a couple of teas with a dash of skimmed plus a waitrose takeaway tea as it's free & was walking past! Guess they use ss or full fat tho....

D: Soup made with 1/3rd onion (30kcal), 2 courgettes (60kcal), 1 chicken thigh (140kcal), 15g cous cous (50kcal), chicken stock, cumin, chilli powder, salt, & pepper.

Total: c.500kcal

Looking forward to my yummy 3 course meal tomorrow :) Not sure what to spend my syns on yet.... defo wine, not sure about naan &/or choc fudge cake. Hmmm, decisions.... Also not sure whether to have a red or ee day? Don't think there will be enough superfree with my curry for ee, so may have to syn a bit of rice (hexB will be oil in curry)

Well done for doing a fast day when you didn't feel 100% I think I might start doing some soups again too :) xxxx

A new fact I found out - purple sprouting brocolli supposedly has a calorie count of 0 so you can eat loads and loads of it xxxx

Although I think its more to do with the energy you burn eating it :) xx

Thursday 23rd January 2014, Day 1, Week 4

Feel like I ate soooo much today! Really hungry for some reason! Tho guess they do say feed a cold.....

B: Had a rasp & choc sprinkles muller as my SW app says this is free. I was a bit suprised but hoping its right! In any case its the same cal count as the non-choc mullers.

L: Snack pack of fresh mango, 1 mandarin, small punnet grapes, small square cheese (1/2 HexA)

D: Starter of free libyian tomato, smoked fish, & parsley soup.
Main course homemade chicken curry (allowing 2xHexB for oil), plain boiled rice (guesstimate 6 syns for small portion), small bit naan (20 syns for whole thing, so I'll allow 7 syns as had about 1/3rd of one.)
Dessert of lots of fresh pineapple & raspberries with a couple of bites choc fudge cake (no nutritional info on box, I would guess 450kcal for 1/6 cake serving? Which would mean I had c150kcal, or 7.5 syns)
Red wine!!! 16 syns for 2 large glasses

Total: c. 40 syns

Mmmmm I'm salivating at the thought of that curry!! Sounds like an awesome food day!
What did you think of the rasp and choc muller? I love them! And haven't been counting any syns either...double whammy goodness!!
Have a fab Friday! Xxx

Friday 24th January 2014: Day 2, Week 4

Woo hooo, it's Friiiiiiday!!! :) So looking forward to this weekend after the week I've had at work. Shouldn't really complain, but been working late most eves, bit stressed, & not feeling too well. Ah well, lots of sleep soon :)

Foodage plan for today (another red)....

B: Fresh raspberries

L: Chicken salad with HexA cheese

D: Prob left over chicken curry (again allowing 2x HexB for oil) with veg of some kind.

Will try & stay syn-free to make up for yest but may have a small choc or small glass of wine if I need it (have all week to make up synnage).

Mmmmm I'm salivating at the thought of that curry!! Sounds like an awesome food day!
What did you think of the rasp and choc muller? I love them! And haven't been counting any syns either...double whammy goodness!!
Have a fab Friday! Xxx

Yeah, it was a fab food day. I'm very lucky that my bf is an amazing cook :)

I liked the rasp & choc, my fave flavour now! Reminded me a bit of chocolates with a raspberry filling!

Hope you have a great Friday, & enjoy Manchester! :D

X

Back