My Diary - 'Extra Easy' Weight Loss Starts Here (I hope!)

Thanks ladies x

Day 29

Friday 25th February 2011

Breakfast - Muller Light Vanilla Flavour
Banana

Lunch - Jacket Potato with tinned spaghetti and melted 2 x Mini Babybel light (Part of HEa)
Apple

Snacks - 1 x Mini BabyBel Light (Part of HEa)
Kelloggs Fibre Plus - Dark Chocolate and Almond Flavour (HEb)

Supper - Young's Chip Shop, Cod Fillets in Bubbly Batter (10.5 syns), SW Jacket Potato chips, mushy peas, sweetcorn, peas and soya beans

Drinks - Mineral Water, Green Tea and Diet Coke

Exercise - just a light swim!!!

Still sounds fab even with your fish and chips... I appear to have lost the motivation now xx

Thanks Nikki - I'm not surprised you don't feel up to bothering hun, sounds like you are suffering loads :hug99: Hope the dentist sorted things for you xxx

Day 30

Saturday 26th February 2011

Breakfast - Banana (didn't have time for anything else as was rushing to hairdressers!!!)

Lunch - Sashimi & Sushi (sushi rice - 1.5 syns) with edamame beans and 2 x miso soup (3 syns)

Snacks - Kelloggs Fibre Plus - Dark Chocolate and Almond Flavour (HEb)

Supper - Tuna pasta bake with sauce made with tined tomato, sweetcorn, tuna, onion, celery, courgette, carrot, quark and garlic. Topped with low fat cheese (HEa)

Drinks - Mineral Water, green tea and Options hot chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - None!...unless you count clothes shopping lol!

I just discovered kellogs fibre plus bars!! Jeez they are divine!

I know they are lush aren't they!:D I use them as my HEb a lot lol!;)

So yummy, I tried the almond yesterday and the milk one today. Much better than alpen light even if you can only have one! Hits the spot....especially with an options mint hot choc! Mmmm.

I don't know how i'd cope with out them or Options hot chocs lol!;)

Day 31

Sunday 27th February 2011

Breakfast - Healthy fry up 2 Tesco Light Cumberland Sausages (2 syns), lean bacon with all fat removed, fried eggs using Fry Light, baked beans & Heinz Reduced Salt & Sugar Tomato Ketchup (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with baked beans and an apple

Snacks - Kelloggs Fibre Plus - Milk Chocolate Flavour (HEb)
3 x Mini Babybel Light (HEa)

Supper - Lean Lamb steak seasoned with 'rasal hanout', baked sliced new potato, broccoli, green beans & baby sweetcorn

Drinks - Mineral Water, green tea, diet coke - no hot choc today!

Exercise - None!...unless you count cleaning and clothes shopping again lol!

Last edited:
Time is flying isn't it @jakeyc!!! 5 weeks without vino on thursday, we've done so well ;)

Day 32

Monday 28th February 2011

Breakfast - Muller Light Toffee Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch - Sandwich made with wholemeal bread (HEb), turkey, salad, cheese (HEa), mayo (0.5 syns)
apple

Snacks - Cadbury Buttons, 15g bag (4 syns)
Apple
Alpen Light Chocolate and Fudge flavour (3 syns)

Supper - Beef stirfry with chilli, ginger, garlic, soy sauce, honey (1 syn), onion, brocilli, bean sprouts, baby corn, cabbage with egg noodles

Drinks - Mineral Water, green tea, tea with semi skimmed milk (0.5 syns) and Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - Legs, Bums & Tums (1 hour)

Day 33

Tuesday 1st March 2011

Breakfast - Oats of Simple Original (HEb) with Semi Skimmed Milk (HEa) and brown sugar (1 syn)
Banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with low fat spread (0.5 syns), baked beans, mini babybel light (2 syns) and mixed baby leaf salad
apple

Snacks - Kelloggs Fibre Plus - Milk Chocolate Flavour (5.5 syns)
Crab sticks

Supper - Butter Chicken Curry (SW March/April 2011 Magazine) with rice

Drinks - Mineral Water, green tea, tea with semi skimmed milk (remainder of HEa), Diet Coke and Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - walk around town (lots of hills & a pushchair to push must have helped a little!)

Last edited:
I wish I could eat your food diary every day and have losses :-( it's always so yum but I'm sure it wouldn't work for me x

Oh Mela! Tried the chicken drumsticks from the magazine tonight, well with a few tweeks....ooooo so yummy! :)

I wish I could eat your food diary every day and have losses :-( it's always so yum but I'm sure it wouldn't work for me x

It is all following the SW rules for EE though...but maybe it is too much & I'd lose more if I changed it. :(

Hubs wanted us to reduce our portion sizes (even though we've been doing 1/3 superfree). So we started that today ;)

Oh Mela! Tried the chicken drumsticks from the magazine tonight, well with a few tweeks....ooooo so yummy! :)
Really? I want to try those too ;) We have done the Coleslaw that they say to put with it and it was yummy - although it tasted much nicer the next day so ideally should be made in advance ;) Will be great for the BBQ season :cool:

Day 34

Wednesday 2nd March 2011

Breakfast - Muller Light Toffee Yoghurt
Banana

Lunch - Omelette made with 2 eggs, Fry Light, yellow pepper, spring onion & 3 x mini babybel light (HEa) with mixed baby leaf & herb salad and raddish
apple

Snacks - 1 slice of White Toastie Bread, 400g thick sliced loaf, (4 syns)
Kelloggs Fibre Plus - Dark Chocolate & Almond Flavour (HEb)
Apple

Supper - Lean Pork Loin with any fat removed cooked in waitrose low alcohol cider (don't know exactly but 2 syns at most), onions, seasoning, pork stock with rice & sweetheart cabbage

Drinks - Mineral Water, Sugar Free Red Bull, Diet Coke and Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - None

Mela said:
It is all following the SW rules for EE though...but maybe it is too much & I'd lose more if I changed it. :(

Hubs wanted us to reduce our portion sizes (even though we've been doing 1/3 superfree). So we started that today ;)

I think my body decided to get used to it .... Got OH to hide the scales but with it being *week think I'm going to get him to keep them hidden and thn actually have a surprise weigh in on Tuesday.... Just had speed foods today and water so keeping on track and syns down to 5 a day so fingers crossed it boosts me up!

Back to the gym tomorrow too!

Day 35

Thursday 3rd March 2011

Breakfast - Omelette made with 2 eggs, Fry Light, yellow pepper, spring onion & 1 x mini babybel light (Part of HEa)
Banana & Apple

Lunch - Wholemeal sandwich (HEb) with ham, mayo (0.5 syns), low fat spread (1 syns) and salad
2 x mini babybels (Rest of HEa)
apple

Snacks - Alpen Light - Chocolate & Fudge Flavour (3 syns)

Supper - Smoked Gammon steak with fat removed, SW Jacket potato Chips, egg and asparagus

Drinks - Mineral Water, Green tea, Sugar Free Red Bull and Diet Coke

Exercise - None

Last edited:
Day 36

Friday 4th March 2011

Breakfast - Vanilla Muller Light
Banana

Lunch - Jacket potato with tuna and extra light mayo (1 syns) and green herb salad
apple

Snacks - Kelloggs Fibre Plus bar - Milk Chocolate Flavour (HEb)
1 x slice of white bread (4 syns)

Supper - Pasta bake with lean beef mince, onion, tomato, celery, courgette, carrot, passatta, cheese (HEa) and penne pasta

Drinks - Mineral Water, tea with semi skimmed milk (1 syns), Diet Coke and Options Hot Chocolate (2 syns)

Exercise - None

Mmmm, your last 2 days look yummy, absolutely love pasta bake with mince in it, just makes it so much yummier!

Back