Half a matteson's sausage
2 small bagettes and melted cheese
Half a cookie
A choc tea cake
Pepsi max
3 jelly babies

I'm totally shattered I could fall asleep sat here at my mum's x

Last edited:
I'm fed up of eating party food every weekend bread quiche cakes I have 4 parties this weekend I need vitamins badly

I feel like I'm getting sick off eating full stop, at I think I'm eating so bad partly because I can't be bothered with food so I'm eating something quick or takeaway because it's convenient but not long now x

Im like that I can't b bothered and food shopping runs out too quick I need to start doing it again on line my oh has put a stone on ( true bout men when women r preg ) he's on his chicken and veg diet this week so I might stick to that with him but I end up having sweet stuff all the time so I might wait I love my ww meals thou so might have them I need to get the freezer loaded for preparation when I'm home from hospital x need to think about Charlie too my Hearburn so bad today but I have been having cup cakes as its the jubilee weekend lol x parties everywhere x

Yeah had heartburn all day and were just about out of milk :(
Hubby ordered pizza as I was still in bed past tea time and he was starving so I've had a few slices. My pelvis is clicking and grinding everytime I move it's so painful, got stomach cramps and sore boobs's, think I hurt my back lying down in bath last night which is what's knackered my pelvis today, I also have pulled my calf muscle in bed when I got cramp, I need fell out of bed, along with my heartburn and sciatic and generally feeling off today I'm ready for my bed x

Arrrr I feel for u hunni get a early night gaviscon is brill for hb docs prescription I got to go to a party I can't b bothered one bit I'm Layin on me bed I got no energy to even put bronzer on ! I brought the essentials for me hospital bag today so il cross off what I got off ur lovley list u kindly posted x I'm taking a suit case in lol

I feel like I'm taking a suitcase too, keep re arranging my bag to get more in and I'm only taking enough to last 24 hours after baby is born as we live so close to hospital I can send hubby home for the spare bag if they keep me in. I've got gaviscon from docs but can't bring myself to try it, it makes me gag. I'm hoping the more pain I'm in indicates baby getting more ready so trying to treat it as a positive :) x

So far today -
choc shreddies
Half a matteson's sausage
2 small bagettes and melted cheese
Half a cookie
A choc tea cake
Pepsi max
3 jelly babies

3 slices pizza, 1 slice garlic bread for tea

Hold ur nose when u drink it I got ibs doc told me not to take it all time as it constipates u lots which I have found grrrrrrr x

Just had slice of pizza for breakfast now going to have some shreddies too, didn't want to waste the pizza, I've just thrown out my Indian's from the other night I forgot about :( gutted lol x

Grrrr hubby stressing me out this morning. I gave him a small list of stuff I needed doing this morning before we go to my mother in laws, he doesn't mind a list he says he's rubbish at remembering unless I keep on at him but I don't like to keep asking him in case I seem like I'm nagging so I write it on a list otherwise I have this rule if I have to keep asking him I'll do it myself, then he complains I shouldn't be doing it as it's too heavy, hurts my spd etc.
So then he needs to go out and do stuff so I tell him I've got stuff to do, to which he replies I've been sat down doing nothing watching tv! (I know he doesn't mean it nasty he's literally just trying to say why haven't I done it then) so I explain I've done 2 lots of washing, bathroom, dishes and gave Jack his breakfast etc but I can't do the babies room until he does what I've asked him to do and that I'm not going anywhere for another 2 hours so why would I not take my time?. He says he only has a few things left to do and I've been sat on sofa so we're going round in circles he isn't grasping what I'm saying. He said I can do what I need to do while he's out and he'll pick me up after..........ok so now to do what I needed to do I've had to do what I asked him to do, which I shouldn't be doing so he'll come in and tell me off for doing it, then I'll ask him how he expected me to do what I needed to do, THEN the penny will drop! Why are men so complicated? And it wasn't even an arguement cos we don't really argue. Is it just me that has a bloke like this? If he was being a twat I'd just have a go at him but he genuinely just didn't get what I was saying lol so I gave up x

I duno if its pregnancy or wat but my hubby is doin my head in atm...evrythn he does irritates me n we constantly bicker too! Usually we dnt but duno if its jus me bein stressd x

I think it's just men in general! If I have a spare five mins I'll stick the Hoover on, play with the bairn or do the dishes. If the OH has spare five mins he'll put the computer on n play some stupid game! They dont have a clue! X

Fordg said:
I think it's just men in general! If I have a spare five mins I'll stick the Hoover on, play with the bairn or do the dishes. If the OH has spare five mins he'll put the computer on n play some stupid game! They dont have a clue! X

This is my husband!! It pees me rite off, id luv a spare hr durin th day to have a nice bath or something but thers always something needs done n its always r responsability!! Daft men! Lol x

Lol well hubby still hasn't clicked. I've just asked him to put Jack's birthday pressie's in the baby's room for now, let's see if he notices it's all tidy. We never really argue at all though I'm so glad of that but when I was pregnant the first time we'd always argue, he was having a stressful time and I was hormone crazy, I'm sure you'll be fine after baby is born x

Back