My Diet Chef Diary!

Ok so here is it! The official weight loss for Week One Diet Chef!!

Last Sunday 4th January 2009 - 15 Stone 3 Pounds

Today Sunday 11th January - 14 Stone 10 Pounds

Weight Loss - 5 Pounds

:D I am pleased with that! Although this week I would like to add in some light exercise, which will hopefully give my body the boost it needs!

Weight loss is actually 7 pounds! And I can't count!

Hey hun, your right 14 stone 10lb is 206 lbs so
your 213lb last week minus 206 is.......7LB!!!!!!!!!!
it gets confusing I agree but just put your lb in to google as 206lb in stone? and it converts it all for you!
wow 7lb?
even more reason for me to stick to it!
xx

Ok folks,
I am really annoyed at my other half!!! When I got up this morning I stood on the scales twice! and it saids 14 Stone 10 Pounds!! Then by the time he had dragged himself out of bed! To film me standing on the scales for my video diary! I was 14 Stone 11 Pounds! And that is without eatting anything! Boo.

So weight loss only 6 pounds!

hun, take it as your first weigh in! I would advice never to weigh yourself at different times of the day nor more than once a day because you will drive your self crazy!
so I think you lost 7lb and so should you!
:)

Woohoo, a whole 7lbs :D

Definitely ignore the weigh-in this morning - weight fluctuates by a pound or two sometimes depending on what you ate/drank the night before, water retention, etc.

I am going to stick at 6 pounds loss. As I want this to be the same as my video diary! Which I will put on you tube, once I am done to my target weight!

Day 8!

Today I am starving! Think I had dinner to early! And my bf is currently eating an indian take away! This is the first time I have really felt like stealing food from his mouth!!:eek:

Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Mushroom Soup

Tomato & Vegetable Pasta

Fruit Oat Biscuits

Banan Nakd Bar!

Banana x 3
Apple x 1
Grapes (208grams) - 133 Kcals

Total Kcals:1224.4

Water: 1.5Litres

So Flippin hungry.....

hi, i have been reading through this and its great to have some support the diet chef forum is'nt the best!!
congrats to all weight loss, i am on day 3 and i am enjoying the food i have 4 stones to lose and prove to my ex i aint worthless and can do it and regain all confidence i had before motherhood!! I was always slim untill i had my first son and i put on 7 st as i just thought sod it and had the dum 9 mths of thinking when baby come will drop off!!! started ll in july 2007 and 3 weeks in found out i was pregnant again!! anyway had my second son in feb 08 and decided this is it now. new yr, new me, so i got rid of the bloke that was bout 14 st!!! and the rest (4 stone) im hoping to do with diet chef. i like the convenience of the foodpacks with 2 kids and studying for a degree its great the fact i dont have to sit and worry what can i have etc etc. I got my son a wii for xmas and got myself a wii fit so i am using that to measure my bmi and weight and also doing some basic fitness through that, anyway rambling on!!! good luck and ill let you know how i go on.x
ps does anyone know if you can add a weighed amount of pasta to meatballs or rice to the curry as long as intake does not exceed 1200 know would be a minute amount !!!!!!!!!

Hiya Kelfie - yay, more new people lol

I really want a Wiifit too! Still not got round to buying one yet, might get one at the start of Lent and say that's instead of the money spent on chocolate until Easter, or something lol Will have to stop my son jumping up on down on it though!

I don't see why not re adding some pasta or rice into the diet, go with brown/wholewheat if you can for sticking to the Low-GI thingywhatsit maybe lol

Hi Jessica!!

Many congrats on your FAB loss!! Half a stone in a week is brilliant!!

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::happy036: :happy036:

Keep up the good work kiddo!!

Day 8!

Today I am starving! Think I had dinner to early! And my bf is currently eating an indian take away! This is the first time I have really felt like stealing food from his mouth!!:eek:

Granola
Semi Skimmed Milk

Mushroom Soup

Tomato & Vegetable Pasta

Fruit Oat Biscuits

Banan Nakd Bar!

Banana x 3
Apple x 1
Grapes (208grams) - 133 Kcals

Total Kcals:1224.4

Water: 1.5Litres

So Flippin hungry.....

Well done on your great weight loss, well weigh day is tomorrow and dreading; wot if I haven't lost? :eek:

I had a sneaky chocolate last night a miniture hero bournville dark chocolate. Well my hubby sat in front of me eating one, wasn't even hungry but had 1. I am hoping that the 1 1/2 hour walk with the dog yesterday helped.

I didn't eat any food at either of the kids birthdays which was good, there was a chip on my daughter Deanna's plate that was singing to me "Eat me you know you wanna" but I just glugged on my sparkling water. But this morning the guilt has set in..... :cry:

Shep, Shep, Shep! hun its only one small mini dark chocolate thing! look at it this way! you only had one! would the old shep only have one?
you got will power and look at how much you have acheived so please dont feel guilty hun!
be proud that you only had one...and naughty husband for scoffing them in front of you esp during the first week!
big hugs hunni!
xx

Oh no - don't feel guilty. Try and look on the positive side as Mrs says above - you ate just one small bit of chocolate. A little bit of something nice can go a long way to boost your mood and stop you feeling deprived. Enjoy your occasional treats - use them as a learning curve for when you hit the maintenance phase.

*hugs*
Caroline

Shep, Shep, Shep! hun its only one small mini dark chocolate thing! look at it this way! you only had one! would the old shep only have one?
you got will power and look at how much you have acheived so please dont feel guilty hun!
be proud that you only had one...and naughty husband for scoffing them in front of you esp during the first week!
big hugs hunni!
xx

Hi Mrs

No the old shep would of kept going until box empty, or feeling sick which ever came first.

Thankx feeling much better, how are you luv? :)

I'm much better today thanks hun. I am felling smaller you know, especially around my tummy so even without weighing myself I know that I lost somthing this week even if it is water or whatever lol and I can see it in my face. I think I need to start some exercise though!
what do you suggest/think?
I love Diet Chef!!!!!
:)
xx

I need to get a wii fit too lol but no DVDs, apart from some ballet exercise thing I got as a xmas prezzie (lmao) might have a gander at that! but you tube has some things I could try but I do about 5 mins and then get out of breath and stop! I think I need a big kick up the bum I'm gonna do a new ticker as well I think, keep the original but have one where can get to the goal faster lol so it looks like I've acheived something!
xx

I need to get a wii fit too lol but no DVDs, apart from some ballet exercise thing I got as a xmas prezzie (lmao) might have a gander at that! but you tube has some things I could try but I do about 5 mins and then get out of breath and stop! I think I need a big kick up the bum I'm gonna do a new ticker as well I think, keep the original but have one where can get to the goal faster lol so it looks like I've acheived something!
xx

I get out of breath as well, but trying to build up my stamina.

I have set myself mini goals as you can see on my signature.

They are really good goals! when they are spread out like that its easier to manage! my first ticker shows what my complete goal is and the second ticker is down to 16 stone which is my first goal! hopefully by the end of the month I will be there!
I see you have st the date as 27th july, is that a special date to you?
x

Back