My Diet Chef Diary!

They are really good goals! when they are spread out like that its easier to manage! my first ticker shows what my complete goal is and the second ticker is down to 16 stone which is my first goal! hopefully by the end of the month I will be there!
I see you have st the date as 27th july, is that a special date to you?
x

Its not a special date but the day after I am flying to Tenerife for holiday, last one as family :cry: as hubby starting own business so wont be able to take the time off until established so for a while it will be my daughter and me going away in the UK in our caravan but we don't mind we all sat down when he first seriously thought about business and we all made compromises.

Ah I remember now! sorry for my ignorance!
you better have some great pics from that hol in you in a bikini or somthing similar!
like the special K add!
:)

Busy goal-setting girls you two this morning lol

I'm not planning an abroad holiday until 2010 for now, we went to Japan in 2007 then America last year so it needs to be a year of saving now so caravanning for us too lol But we like it - my nan and grandad have one on Anglesea so we go there for nowt :) My son keeps seeing adverts for First Choice hols though with the giant swimming pool full of kids and keeps asking can we go, tsch lol

Hmn shep and Mrs you've got over 50 posts now so should be able to send private messages on here now, will try and send you my email address re a challenge thingymajig.

Busy goal-setting girls you two this morning lol

I'm not planning an abroad holiday until 2010 for now, we went to Japan in 2007 then America last year so it needs to be a year of saving now so caravanning for us too lol But we like it - my nan and grandad have one on Anglesea so we go there for nowt :) My son keeps seeing adverts for First Choice hols though with the giant swimming pool full of kids and keeps asking can we go, tsch lol

Hmn shep and Mrs you've got over 50 posts now so should be able to send private messages on here now, will try and send you my email address re a challenge thingymajig.

We have a tourer that sleeps 5 comfortably and I have just done a towing course, I passed but need more practice reversing (anyone have a field handy where can i take a 23 foot caravan and practice) sily man:8855:

We have a lovely site not far from us, has a heated pool (bonus) and lets us take our dog. Oh and cheap too. :D

Is Kent still pretty? I've never been and I had an urge to watch my complete box set of Darling Buds of May over christmas so it set off curiousity lol

Is Kent still pretty? I've never been and I had an urge to watch my complete box set of Darling Buds of May over christmas so it set off curiousity lol

Parts are very pretty, lots of parks and open spaces. Lots of haunted places too or so I'm told.

Been in Kent all my life in the Medway towns. Have family in Wigan who we visit quite a bit.

I definitely need to get about Britain a bit more lol I've only been to:

Anglesea and North Wales
Pembrokeshire in South Wales
Manchester (duh I live there lol)
Day trips to Liverpool and York
Derby

And that's it! lol I'm hoping to do a week/5 nights in London sometime and some couple of night stops here and there this year amongst caravan holidays but I like countryside too, it's just getting there as neither me or my boyfriend drives, I go to Wales with my dad and son and get chauffered about lol

Oh yeah and Blackpool/St Annes but that's it I'm pretty sure! Been more abroad places than here, expensive mare lol

Hehe, Blackpool still has that Victoria seaside feel about it. Isn't Brighton like that too - long time since I have been to Brighton.

Heelloo folks!

I have had the worst day, staff phoned in sick. So been Jess of all trades today, and managed to get none of my usual work done! Boo!

Also split half my chicken soup, so starving!!

Has anyone visited Edinburgh?

Heelloo folks!

I have had the worst day, staff phoned in sick. So been Jess of all trades today, and managed to get none of my usual work done! Boo!

Also split half my chicken soup, so starving!!

Has anyone visited Edinburgh?

No but I do want to go there, I did the three peaks challenge a few years back and was at fort william. and as we wnet there and over to Wales the scenery was spectacular. So would love to spend a week or two there. :)

You should, its a great place! I have lived her for 6 years! Although now want to move to the outskirts, mainly cause I want a house not a flat! Getting all broody!!

Back