My Diet Chef Diary!

Wow, no muffin top - that's the best! :D

Alas, not sure about somewhere cheap and hot in May - possible you could get a cheap Ryanair or Easyjet flight somewhere if you want to go abroad and then see if you can find a cheap hotel on the internet - I find the Ibis is not bad, but only one I've stayed in abroad is in Poland. Clean and simple though. Not sure about a pool hehe!

Thank you everyone! I am really really motivated and happy with the results, I have just tried on a pair of jeans and a top that I found in the back of my wardrobe and I don't have any muffin top :) :)
D/C give you a chart to monitor inch lost and I lost 0.5 inch frommy waist, 2inc from my hips 0inc from my thighs, and 0.5 inc from my bust :)
so smiles all round!
I hope that you all are doing well, and that you are all seeing results and starting to feel more confident. it really is an amazing experience when you can see something work! I have even told hubby that I want to go on holiday in may for our anniversary and I told him I will get a swimsuit to wear on the beach :)
can anyone suggest somewhere cheap and hot with a beach for may?
xxxx
****sending you all weight loss dust********

portugal is nice in may

It is pouring here! I though I'd go out for a nice long walk but I decided i'd rather stay inside!
I've just had my granola, its all there is in the flat, and I'm not tempted for anything.....today lol :) enjoy your ironing remember when you get all slimmer it will take less time to iron your clothes :)xxxx

It is pouring here! I though I'd go out for a nice long walk but I decided i'd rather stay inside!
I've just had my granola, its all there is in the flat, and I'm not tempted for anything.....today lol :) enjoy your ironing remember when you get all slimmer it will take less time to iron your clothes :)xxxx

I hope so, got husbands work clothes and school clothes uptight now for a few days.

I've stayed indoors, my dog wont go out either, dont blame her. I keeping opening the back door and she just looks out.

Well time for coffee and soup me thinks, speak again real soon luv.

It's nice and dry here in Manchester, although has clouded over.

Hope it's nice for tomorrow as plan to try and get mum out walking - although she doesn't like cold weather so may go belly up, sigh! I love sunny cold weather.

Have a good afternoon :D

I luv Autumn days when the sun is shining and the air is cold.

I dont like winter when it rains and is cold BRRRRR!!

Down here (kent) it hasn't stopped from 5.00 when I got up and still going; blo**y nuisense wanted to do things in the garden and my rabbits well they are having to wait until later for dinner.

The heating is on full again as its just so cold again.

Oh been on the Look what we found website and have brought some chicken soup (didn't get any in my hamper) & I've heard people raving about it. I have also been very brave I have ordered a lamb hotpot (i hate lamb) but thought i would give it try as I haven't come across any of the food that i dont like from Diet Chef.

So wish me luck on it..... :)

I'm very keen for the warm weather to come back, seem to suffer from the cold more and more... prolly 'cause of the shrinking lol Also seem to be getting much more sensitive skin always drying out with the central heating.

You could do a Peter Kay and get on tele-text lol or to build your own expedia is really good, we used it to sort out our america holiday and for booking flights etc

Just got odd weeks in Anglesea and nights here and there planned this year, though my son is raving about Haven adverts atm which I might consider, as found out after a home visit the other day we could apply for a holiday grant ('cause of his disability) and they work with haven so possibly free or very cheap getaway :) Just need to look if they've got any places we can get down to on a train or coach now... Heh weekend after I've had some sleep :p

I am going to add and take away some things from d/c menu. I dont like the parsnip soup much and the tom and pesto soup also. they have there a chicken one whic I will add and I think I will add a milk shake as I am not finishing the snack bars! I have worked out in my diary the days to order and wait in for. I hope they continue this 35 days for 28 days as it will be inconvenient every 28 days as I have to link it around payday :)
I was born in kent Shep, Chatham but came to london a few weeks old. I only return once a few years. where abouts do you live in Kent?
xx

I am going to add and take away some things from d/c menu. I dont like the parsnip soup much and the tom and pesto soup also. they have there a chicken one whic I will add and I think I will add a milk shake as I am not finishing the snack bars! I have worked out in my diary the days to order and wait in for. I hope they continue this 35 days for 28 days as it will be inconvenient every 28 days as I have to link it around payday :)
I was born in kent Shep, Chatham but came to london a few weeks old. I only return once a few years. where abouts do you live in Kent?
xx

Well I'll be bu**ered, I'm in Strood just down the road from Chatham.

I love the Parsnip and the tomatoe soup, not too keen on the mushroom though (just had it) and the red pepper and goats cheese is a bit bland compared to the others but still very edible, we should do a swapseys with people who have stocks of things they dont like. Who knows might work???

The snack bars I don't eat just add a couple extra peices of fruit. Mind you WW bars are low calorie could mix them in instead?

Collette :)
I agree that we should swap things we don't like. I have 4 parsnip soups left you have my priv email address if you want I can post em to you I'll have a rummage through the big box and see if there is any more i'm not keen on :)
what don't you like apart from the goats cheese?

Hi there - just catching up with all your posts ! I am now at work as on a relief night tonight. Also did my day job this morning - so will see how I go! I was struggling last night -not sure why! Just eating beef curry (work food) no rice or nan bread, brought my spinach with me!! Also have my granola for the morning as it is a long night 5pm-8.30am. Weather here has been mild and sunny - my DD and her friend played outside for 1/2 hour this afternoon (1st time this year!)

Collette :)
I agree that we should swap things we don't like. I have 4 parsnip soups left you have my priv email address if you want I can post em to you I'll have a rummage through the big box and see if there is any more i'm not keen on :)
what don't you like apart from the goats cheese?

Hello love I have sent you a message.;)

LOL Why Laura?

I'll be at work all night - may catch up later???

Because ..........today I bought myself some flowers as a small reward and boost to me and ........well lets say he thought £6 was a waste of money! Usually I would be buying a couple a bags of maltesa's, minstrils, revels and a bottle of wine as my reward for surviving the week! Probably £10 or more - oh I am moaning - of course I don't really want to swap him but I didn't expect him to be so negative when I was just on my way to work - I only saw him for 5 mins! Sometimes we are like passing ships! Then my mum chipped in her bit !! I didn't bite...................

Back