My Exante Diary - bisousbisous

So far so good,at least have not cheated;) i actually have not had anything yet, just have been drinking water all day. And i think i have got the stomach curse, hahahaha, bubbling like a kettle all day, hope it will stop when i go to bed tonight, you know how annoying that is! Really pushing myself drink more water today,have to reach 3L today :sign0151:.
Oh yeah, i also took a walk today, about 30 minutes, nothing crazy, but feel really good about it;) How are you doing today?

Haha same, i've not "eaten" yet, really don't fancy it with this weird tummy, better have something soon though. :) oh dearrrr the stomach curse... not good!! haha, feels so weird doesn't it?!
Ahh I want to go out for a walk in this nice weather, i'm sooo tired though :( maybe i'll feel better after a shake haha. I might go on the wii fit but do you know if it HAS to weigh you? i've not been on it in ageeees and I don't want to be weighed yet haha.
Well done on not cheating!! :D you're doing sooo well xx

I just realised that your goal weight is 94lb!!! That is crazy, i think i was heavier than that when i was in primary school:D. I also just checked the bmi, you would be at 19 which is very low but still in the normal range, you are fine then . At one point i was worried that you would be under weight, i guess i am just not used to small number, hahahahaha. Silly me:rotflmao:

Hahah yeah it sounds tiiiny, but I used to be 84-86lbs (don't want to get that low again) but even at that weight I wasn't skinny, still had a bit of fat on me and just felt really healthy and active, so 94lbs is my dream goal, also it gives leeway incase I put on a few pounds going back on to normal food. x

Yeah not bad drinking the water, dreading a meal I have to go to on Sun, wishing away the weight gain I have since falling off the wagon *sigh*

Ahh that's good. I think I have a meal out on Sunday too.. not sure if i'm gonna go though, scared haha! You'll get through it :) just get right back on track after and i'm sure you'll be fine, you've done so well so far! x

Good afternoon ladies :)

Must be a tired curse bisous, cos I am really feeling it today! Am considering going for a little nap in a bit actually. Can't eat if I am asleep! Well done on still being 100% though, and you Pang :) I still am too, so:woohoo:lol.

Jen xxx

Yeah I would have a little nap if you're feeling a bit poorly and tired, i'm just freeezing on the sofa with a blanket haha, could hardly sleep last night because of my jacuzzi belly... soo annoying haha!
Well done on being 100% :D What day are you on now? xx

Yeah, you can play the wii fit without weighting yourself , it only weight you when you choose to take body test. So , no need to worry;) But sometimes it ask you silly questions at the beginning, i got this one the other day, " do you know how much you weight now?'', then i have to put in a number, then it will tell you if are right or not. How awful is that , ah? If you get that question, just turn it off and on again, hahahaha,ignore it. My bf jailbreaked the wii , so we actually got tons of free games:secret:, played rayman raving rabbid yesterday, lots of fun:D
xx

Hi all, sounds like you're all doing great still. I'm still waiting for ketosis but doing ok. What's jailbreaked the wii? Sounds like a job for hubby

Yeah I would have a little nap if you're feeling a bit poorly and tired, i'm just freeezing on the sofa with a blanket haha, could hardly sleep last night because of my jacuzzi belly... soo annoying haha!
Well done on being 100% :D What day are you on now? xx

I decided on the sofa with blanket route else I won't sleep tonight!

I am on day 3 now, am hoping I will feel better tomorrow but then all I have planned is to watch the wedding stuff on tv all day hehe. Still 100% though!:D

I am suffering the jacuzzi belly syndrome now too haha my husband is laughing at me so much :ashamed0005:

Hi all, sounds like you're all doing great still. I'm still waiting for ketosis but doing ok. What's jailbreaked the wii? Sounds like a job for hubby
I have no idea how exactly he did it. But i think the basic idea is to dowload something somewhere, then load it to a extend hard disk, and run it on wii.....sorry, i failed to explain. hahahah, cant even convince myself that i know what i am talking about. If you want to know, i'd happy to ask bf for details though. That would be no problem at all:D. Basically we can download mojority of games for free.hush~ hush~;)

I decided on the sofa with blanket route else I won't sleep tonight!

I am on day 3 now, am hoping I will feel better tomorrow but then all I have planned is to watch the wedding stuff on tv all day hehe. Still 100% though!:D

I am suffering the jacuzzi belly syndrome now too haha my husband is laughing at me so much :ashamed0005:

I think day 3 was the hardest for me so very well done! :D yeah i'd just chill out if I was you until you get used to it all, you're doing fantastically! Ohhh the dreaded jacuzzi belly... not good hehe, hope it goes away for you, mine finally has thank god! xx

I have no idea how exactly he did it. But i think the basic idea is to dowload something somewhere, then load it to a extend hard disk, and run it on wii.....sorry, i failed to explain. hahahah, cant even convince myself that i know what i am talking about. If you want to know, i'd happy to ask bf for details though. That would be no problem at all:D. Basically we can download mojority of games for free.hush~ hush~;)

oh my god, i must find out how to do this!! can you ask your boyf if i can download this stuff on a mac? haha i am AWFUL with computers! x

oh my god, i must find out how to do this!! can you ask your boyf if i can download this stuff on a mac? haha i am AWFUL with computers! x
sure thing, i am going to find out tomorrow for you , not sure it is as easy as just downloading something,heheheh~~, and also we use pc,but, i will ask. :D Mission accepted:superwoman:

sure thing, i am going to find out tomorrow for you , not sure it is as easy as just downloading something,heheheh~~, and also we use pc,but, i will ask. :D Mission accepted:superwoman:

Thanks hun! yeah it's probably waay too hard for me, but you never know hehe x

Day 8 (I think?!) - No cheating today :D but was verrry tired, could barely sleep last night with my jacuzzi belly... soo annoying, been soo cold too which has made me even more tired haha. Just finished my 3 liters yaaay!

Day 9- Haven't cheated :D but feeling really poorly today, was up all last night with a funny tummy :( hope this gets better, gonna try and drink 4 liters of water today.

Water water water bisous! I have probably had 4 litres already haha I am a water drinking machine! I find chilling it in the fridge helps xx

Yeah it definately helps! I can't stomach drinking room temp water for some reason haha! that's great you're drinking loads of water :D how have you been doing? x

Didn't cheat today :D still feeling v. tired though, where has all my energy gone??? ahhh. Still having my 3rd pack late though, had last nights at 1am ooops. I think I better go and have my 3rd one now haha. :)

Hey chick :)

I am alright, went to see my sister yesterday and sat and watched her and my husband eat takeaway which was a killer haha but then she had just rowed all day and he can eat what he likes, sigh, such is life!

I didn't drink enough water for the first time on the diet and I felt properly rough last night and this morning, like I had a hangover lol so this has reinforced that I MUST drink 4 litres, even if I am driving a long way (which is why I didn't yesterday), will just have to factor wee-time into long journeys HAHA.

Well done on not cheating yesterday, I am amazing myself at being 100% still, this is me, the fat girl who loves food haha. How is it going for you today?

xxx

hiya, just read your diary through & your doing really well -so is everyone else on here. I'm sure your looking forward to wi xo

Back