My FIL - RANT!!

Ach, nightmare all round - no matter how it ends it won't be happy.

Love to you and C Jim.

how are things going Jim?

Well he's been under this 24 hour care Vicky, they are extending it for another 7 days and then they'll make the decision, the carer we spoke to on Saturday when we visited didn't hold out much hope of him improving, and he's been very abusive towards another carer we were told. So into a home with him maybe.

Oh dear Jim. Especially with him being abusive towards another carer! Must be awful. Hows colleen holding up?

well, we are not getting the constant call outs whilst he's under 24 hour care, so not to bad considering Vicky.

Good im glad. Really think a home is best place - dont you?

Unless he improves, which I feel is unlikely, then it's the best place for him to be Vicky.

Oh Jim... how very sad that he's being like this. Does sound like a home is the one place for him now. x

Breaking news, the carer has just called Colleen and says he thinks Jack has just suffered a stroke, he's called out an ambulance.

Thanks guys, just been reading up about stroke symptoms and effects. I'm wondering if he's near the end now.

Oh Jim :( big hugs to you and Colleen - please send her our love xxxxx

I hope this doesn't make things any worse but I reckon it's likely an open an shut case now - if he survives the stroke he'll have to be taken into a home when he leaves hospital x

Oh dear. Talk about things going from bad to worse. As you say Jim, the decision could be taken out of everyone's hands now. :(

Back