Step 1 Sole Source My future starts tomorrow

Picked up my Cambridge products today, have done it before but didn't succeed because I fell off the wagon!

I have work tomorrow for 10 hours so I'm hoping it will go alright. Don't want to wait until Sunday because I'd end up spending a fortune on food for tomorrow. Hehe.

Hello! Welcome, I'm starting on Sunday having one final blow out in Cardiff this weekend then starting a fresh! I am starting at 17st2lb so we have a similar starting point! Good luck let me know how you get on. I will subscribe to this thread so if you fancy a chat :)

We shall!!

Hiya how did yesterday go? I started this morning i was at work I also work long shifts 12.5 hours with 2 30 minute breaks but my lady didn't say anything about four packs and not three?

I have to confess I already weighed myself and its gone down! My Cambridge lady have me some ketosis sticks too and it's starting to change colour! Good luck keep in touch we can do this.

Oh and the mango shake is lush with blended ice into it... Didn't think much of the chocolate orange lactose free one blerrrch but it was 6am when I had it xx

Well done guys, once ye get over the first week its pretty much plain sailing.:)

Im after loosing 3.5 stone so far, never felt so happy and felt so good, its all about the head space you in,if your determined you will succeed.

Nothing taste better then being skinny as they say.

Keep drinking plenty of water ;)

Let me know how ye get on guys

E x

Good luck to both of you! YOU CAN DO IT :D

It took me EIGHT WEEKS, honestly, 8 weeks to finally knuckle down to this. I kept having one good week one back week one good week one bad week until before I knew it 2 months had passed and I was at roughly the same weight as when I started, and I'd wasted a lot of money.

So my advice to you is this - IT DOES GET EASIER, trust me! If you can get through the first two weeks, you are doing SO well, and week three will be easier. It is so worth it.

Also, there really isn't any cheating, you get away with practically nothing on this diet, so do your very best to keep it in the rules or you'll just regret the time you've wasted ;)

And lastly, when you're feeling really hungry, I highly recommend trying your products at half strength (i.e. made up with about 400ml-500ml of water). Not only does it help you towards your water allowance, but it will also make you feel like you've had more (especially if you have the two halfs at separate times, then it feels like you're getting an extra product :D), and fill you up more.

Day 3 is usually the hardest for me, because I'm feeling very weak and sluggish and desperately want to eat for energy. But this only happens once, after that one day, you will be feeling GREAT, and so long as you don't cheat and knock yourself out of ketosis, you will never have to go through that horrible weak day ever again :) :)

GOOD LUCK!!!

I feel starving! Right now but I worked 12.5 hours today and my stomach sounds like an earthquake in bed. That's amazing how long did it take you to lose 3.5 stone??

Thank you for your words both of you! This diet would be a lot harder without the support I can only imagine!!

I think I will invest in some water flavourings though for sure xx

i love this group and everyone is right behind each other!!
its so much differnt than a slimming group you go to,, ppl get side tracked n so on,, this is full on help and advise :)

17.1 here well i hope not my first WI is in the morning

drink lots of water and stay strong x

Once the two weeks pass and I can have a bar a day I will be so happy! Heheh.

About the extra pack, long shifts are really draining on the body so although I didn't ask my CDC about it, I believe the extra pack when I need it can't do any harm!

i cant wait for bars.. to chew again LOL
ive seen tips,,, if you chop it into to little bits,it will last a lot longer hehehe , sounds good to me

You're doing really well girls, keep it up! :)

For me I found week one okay, because I was so excited and I got to try all the different flavours (NIGHTMARE when ever I came across one I didn't like though :S fortunately I like most!)

So try keep that excitement up! Just imagine how much weight you're going to lose in just ONE WEEK! And it's only one week that you need to get through. Just take it one day and one week at a time.

I used to go to weight watchers and losing 2lbs in one week was a great loss after a lot of hard work that week. Now 2lbs in a week is a little disappointing :p (but still good!) That's what you're buying into here! :D

Has anyone thought about setting goals for themselves? I keep meaning to do it but never really get around to it, maybe we can come up with some on here? :)

You're welcome! :)

I think your first goal is "Get through the first week", it's a good one to start with, hehe!

Then it will be "Get through the second week, so that I can have bars and water flavourings!" :D

thanx Ivory x found a few im not keen on too ,, a stone at a time is my plan ,, i do have to stop next weekend as a friends coming and we are out and about drinking n so on,, then bk on till aug when i am away
im not gonna get upset with a gain as i will have had two weigh ins before she comes, i was gonna wait till she had been, but then i can always find a reason not to start as many ppl can
onwards n upwards my friends , we are here for each other and its great xx:)

How did the first weigh in go cdanna?

I just woke up from the best sleep ever peed on a stick and still in ketosis it's getting darker :)

Going to start adding fibre to my shakes today don't want there being any problems!

i was gonna wait till she had been, but then i can always find a reason not to start as many ppl can
onwards n upwards my friends , we are here for each other and its great xx:)

Never a truer word was spoken!!!!

How did the first weigh in go cdanna?

I just woke up from the best sleep ever peed on a stick and still in ketosis it's getting darker :)

Going to start adding fibre to my shakes today don't want there being any problems!

That's great teapot! When is your first weigh-in? :D

Back