My Last Desperate Attempt to Lose 3.5s for my Wedding 20.04.14

Aww sorry to hear you've been poorly CLA - take care and get well soon.

I personally don't trust myself with Atkins when I need guaranteed results... I eat too much cheese then I stall :( or just eat too much... even if you are in ketosis, if you are taking more energy in than you burn you won't lose weight. I figure that if I'm going to do something restrictive, I may as well just get it over fast with a VLCD + great results :)

You will have about 90 days left until your wedding - that's still LOADS of time to shift up to a couple of stones on exante if you can commit to it for even 8 weeks. Come on hun, I know you can do it! :) (when you are feeling a bit better of course - just try not to go to crazy with carbs whilst recuperating) xx

Aww sorry to hear you've been poorly CLA - take care and get well soon. I personally don't trust myself with Atkins when I need guaranteed results... I eat too much cheese then I stall :( or just eat too much... even if you are in ketosis, if you are taking more energy in than you burn you won't lose weight. I figure that if I'm going to do something restrictive, I may as well just get it over fast with a VLCD + great results :) You will have about 90 days left until your wedding - that's still LOADS of time to shift up to a couple of stones on exante if you can commit to it for even 8 weeks. Come on hun, I know you can do it! :) (when you are feeling a bit better of course - just try not to go to crazy with carbs whilst recuperating) xx[/QUOTE

Aww thanks for ur msg hun, really encouraging! Xx

I'm feeling a lot better now! My IBS plays up a lot when I'm stressed couldn't get out of bed today after a very interrupted night! :/

I feel sooo fed up at the mo, had a bit of a cry earlier too but I hear you loud and clear and just want to get back to how I was those first couple of weeks! Hear is to staying positive and Back to 100 ts Tomo! It is a lot easier just stickin with 3 products because u know where u stand with it all!

I'm thinkin of my honeymoon and to get the bikini body Iv never had although I'm still not sure whether I'd be confident enough to wear 1 even then lol. I fly off 3 months Tomo I'm soo excited and determined to do it for that! :)

Not been well today and off work! :(

Hope for better day Tomo!

Hope you feel better tomorrow CLA :-( x

Sent from my GT-I9505 using MiniMins.com mobile app

Will start as I mean to go on today!

100% TS.. All the way!

I might have to start a 20 day challenge from today too! Then on completion il do another 20 as motivation! Anyone wanting to is welcome to join me! X

Good luck!

Woohoo - getting back into the zone - love it. Here's to another good day tomorrow xx

Well done! Hope you get to 20/20!

Well done on 2/20, and I'm sure you'll get 3/20 today :D

I bought shoes for the wedding today. It feels so real now and I'm so excited! X

Hi CLA, How have you done today?

Where are you CLA? Hope you're behaving yourself ;) xx

Back on 100% ts today - start weight 12s 1lb.

Day 1/20

product 1 done! must keep goin!

No plans or events coming up so should be able to just keep goin

Good luck for today. Don't forget that it gets much easier after the first 3 days back on exante.

Back on 100% ts today - start weight 12s 1lb.

Day 1/20

product 1 done! must keep goin!

No plans or events coming up so should be able to just keep goin

I'm back on TS day 1 today as well, and I'm 1 pack down. Lets do this! X

I need to stay strong and stay 100% as Iv got 11 weeks till my wedding!

Arrrrrgh!!! Time is running out so quick! I need to do this! Otherwise I will never forgive letting myself down when I could have done it so easily!

Back