My less stress more success Juddd diary

Ha thanks Kellmo.
This forum is keeping me organised as I feel accountable. It's a good way to be.
I'm always in a better mood once I start losing weight and start to see the difference in my body. I need to remember this feeling when/if I go off track for days at a time. Funnily I cant see me stopping Juddd.

Hi all,
A DD today and Thank God it's Friday. I'm tired today. Yesterdays UD was ok, had bit too much sugar as had stressful day in work. Had to talk a different class for two hours yesterday and omg they stressed me out big-time. That coupled with tired ness meant I was constantly picking at sugar to feel better/ get energy which of course didn't work and then I couldn't sleep for ages 'cos of the sugar. Typical. Still prob didn't go over calories too much and am not worried. Today is last day before WI.

I was actually too tired to do kettlebells yesterday so must do that tonight along with my 10mile cycle.
On the menu today is soup at 5.30pm and grilled chicken breast with salad at 8pm(didn't have it yesterday as opted for branflakes instead)
Some coffees with skimmed milk after 5pm.

Have a great day everyone.

Hi all,
WI today gave me a lovely 3lb loss. Very happy with that. Scales reading at 9st1lb so i'm 3lbs away from the goal weight I set. I might possibly be able to reach this target by my holidays in two weeks. It's funny because when I set up this diary I had hoped to be halfway to goal by my holiday and now 'm almost there. now is def not the time to get complacent which is what usually happens!
I'm not sure will I go any lower, I've been 8st7lb before,(for a day, and then went on hols and that was the end of that lol) but if I do decide to lose 3/4 extra pounds I think i'll wait till after my months holiday in Ireland and if I am at goal during my holiday I'll try and maintain rather than lose. This will allow me to indulge a bit more with family.

So its Finally the weekend and an UD today.
Food shall go something like this
apple
omelette with one egg, two whites, spinach, capsicum, wafer thin chicken, sprinkling of low fat cheese
Tuna salad on rye bread with bowl of soup
3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow, remaining tuna and 1egg white or cheese
Quorn sausage roll, maybe an apple
dinner is lasagne and steamed veg
3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly
ww ice-cream with 125g apple tart or chocolate bar

I know I snack a lot on UD's and it's not from hunger either but it's working for me so why change it. meals are usually healthy anyhow.

Exercise will be kettle bells. I think I need a rest from cardio today as have done long cycles for last 6days in a row, so I'll enjoy the rest.

Hi girls,
DD today and it shall be
soup at 5.30pm
165g grilled chicken breast with salad and maybe some bns wedges
100ml of skimmed milk spread over four coffees after 5pm

Exercise today is 20mins kettlebells, 20mins interval cycling and a 3mile walk(finally!)

Boyfriend and I got invited out for dinner next Friday which is an UD -how perfect is that. Don't like having to swap round up and down day so I'm pleased with the timing.

Was looking at/analysing my body yesterday, I reckon I will want to lose a few more pounds once I get to goal weight, as still have good bit of fat on tummy, more evident when I'm sitting down, its like a roll of fat so I'll see if a few more pounds would shift that. I am however going to be sensible and not go lower than 8st7lb as I have a lot of muscle so at my current weight I'm probably weighing heavier than somebody who doesn't work out. Also will be starting the shred once I'm on my holidays so that may help with tummy area. I might be brave and post a pic before I start it in two weeks.

Had 5days work last week, it was before Christmas when I last worked 5days, was so tired lol! Would love to have at least 4days this week, I'm booked in for 1.5days so far so fingers crossed it gets busier.

I hope you all have a great day, don't be shy drop me a line.

Brilliant loss. Well done.

Morning all,
Gosh I'm awake very early this morning. Not sure yet if I have work today, I did get another booking for later this week so that's good anyhow. If I don't have work I think i'll cycle to the library and get some more books, do a bit of exercise and relax for the day.

Today I am going to try not to have any biscuits, chocolate, sweets etc - sugar basically. Instead i'll have small bowl of cereal, or some toast etc as snacks. If today goes well, i'll try it again on Wednesday. It's more a case of I want to see what effect, if any it has on my tummy/waist line rather than for health benefits lol. I know sugar can sit on your stomach so i'll see can I reduce my intake during the week anyhow. Wont feel guilty if I don't succeed though as still sticking with juddd regardless.

So for todays experiment, food shall go something like this
An apple(natural sugar allowed)
omelette with one egg, two whites, filled with capsicum, tomato, spinach, wafer thin chicken, sprinkling of cheese
Bowl of soup, chicken salad sandwich on wholemeal bread(all out of rye bread)
3thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow, tuna and egg white
veggies dipped in salsa
pear/apple
chicken curry with small portion of rice
thin rice cakes with sprinkling of cheese and wafer thin chicken
2slices of toast/bowl of branflakes

Exercise shall be 20mins interval cycling and a 3mile walk(if not working)

Hi again,
Just giving an update.
So no call to work, Monday is the one day when I don't mind the phone not ringing. Its just after 10am and I've had a relaxing morning so far surfing the net. Really need to get to the library as finished last book last night and have nothing to read now on my day off.
Have eaten my apple and had some coffee and intend to do my interval cycling shortly before brekkie.

What I really came on here to say was that I decided to take my measurements again. Now its only been 16days since I took them last which showed good losses on waist and hips but none on thighs and arms if I recall so I decided to see what my stats were now.
My arm and thigh measurements have now gone down .75 of an inch each so happy with that BUT what I'm so excited and amazed by is that both my stomach and hips have gone down another 2inches each!!! Happy days!

I hope these results persuade/motivate anyone who is thinking of trying JUDDD. Do it!

Well done love you are doing SO well on Judd! I think you have found whats right for you :) - You deffo eat very well on your UDs though. I think I tend to use them as en excuse to binge, which is why im not doing so well. Im going back to Cal counting for a while as I feel so unhealthy and gross atm. I am still gonna follow your progress though ;)

Ha that's funny you think I eat healthily cos today I was only saying I should try limit my sugar but yes my meals are usually healthy. I just love food, healthy or other wise.
I must say this has been the most painless way of losing weight - been so easy but I suppose if its not working for you Laura then you might need to count calories etc.
Have you a diary elsewhere, you don't have much to lose anyhow, once you start on your losing streak it'll motivate you to keep going.

I know. I reckon judd will be my maintaining method as I've managed not to gain the whole time I've been doing it. Just need to get into healthier habits! Gonna change the name of my diary I think x

Hi all,
Yesterday's no sugar plan didn't go exactly to plan lol. I was grand all day and in the night time I had my planned food rice cakes, toast etc. Ooooh the toast was so good, been an age since I had brown toast. So yum. But then I still wanted chocolate so on top of all my food I also had a curly wurly, 4chocolate digestives, 2mini mars bars, 4normal digestives, a twirl and a flippin kitkat chunky!!! ( Yes I know I am a pig and I feel yuck and guilty now)
Note to self do not deprive myself of sugar in first place as a binge will be imminent. Quite annoyed with myself now and have a sugar hangover this morning. Exercise should relieve it. No work today.

So I have 2dd's and an ud left til WI so my next UD I shall be very good.
Food for today is a bowl of soup at 5.30pm and salmon and salad at 8pm.
100ml of skimmed mile spread over 4coffees after 4/5pm

Exercise shall be 20mins kettlebells and a 3mile walk.
I'm working tomorrow, Thursday and Friday so i'll get my long cycles in then. I think my body will need it after yesterday's gluttony. Today is a new day people.

Ha we wrote on each other's diary at same time. It'll be forgotten by the end of today's DD no doubt. That's the beauty of this WOE

Hi everyone,
I feel like i'm the only one following juddd on this forum these days. Ah well it woks for me so why change it.
Feeling like myself today after yesterdays sugar hangover which lasted well into the afternoon - lesson learnt.

Exercise today shall be a 10mile cycle and 20mins kettlebells

Food shall go like this - no deviations as need to make up for Monday's pigginess:
apple
omelette made in the usual way
tuna/chicken salad
3rice thin rice cakes with half a laughing cow and 1egg white and leftover tuna
veggies dipped in salsa
salmon, salad and bns wedges (can you tell I love salmon, plus it gives my hair a great shine)
3caramel flavoured rice cakes with banana on top
curly wurly
some other treat but haven't decided yet.
That's a lowish calorie day for me but plenty of salad etc so will fill me up

I was thinking - (can be dangerous lol) about next Friday's trip home. I might do/have to do a double DD and then will have one and a half UD's together which will be nice for when 'I first get home. Here is my reasoning. Friday is a dd anyhow so will have my 5ookcals between 5-8pm as per usual. our flight is a 10pm at night. We travel for a total of 25hours so by my body clock it would be 1ipm Saturday night time I touch down in Dublin. So it wouldn't b very fun having my ud on the plane so I think i'll have another dd whilst on the plane and try eat 500kcal, piece of fruit and one of the meals they give out should do it. So like I said it should be 11pm my time when we arrive in Dublin but of course its only 2.30pm really Irish time so i'll have the rest of that day(it'll be 5pm time i'm in my dads house) and sunday for an ud. Make sense?
I think this would suit, also can see us getting a takeaway on sat night anyhow as i'll be too tired to cook anyhow.
it's more than a week away yet so things could change but I like to have a plan in my head.

LOL some of us have deviated lately. I'm still JUDDDing tho. It just the grub on UD's that's under review. I wouldn't want an UD on a plane either - no fun at all. I'd probably be too knackered to eat once home too. Could end up being 3 DD in a row. xx

Ha can you imagine, i'd be eating everything in sight by Sunday then. It'll prob work out as an ID on Saturday - but I wont feel guilty about takeaway etc if I haven't eaten much for last few days. I also reckon i'll sleep in most of sunday due to jet lag and then i'll be straight to shops to get some food that I havn't tasted in a year.

Back