My Lipotrim Journey Begins

wow that is one crowded house you have there Debbie lol, I took over my Brothers Yorkshire Terrier about 6months ago and OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!! my life has changed he has me around his little finger lol sending you an email please take yours off the post x

Hi! Hoping someone can advise. I’m on my second week of lipotrim and doing well. No cheating at all. I lost ten pounds my first week and I get weighed again Friday morning so hoping for another good loss. I’m in the swing of things and feel in control however I will be in a social situation Friday night that requires a meal. I was going to just order grilled chicken and salad and get straight back on the shakes in the morning. I know mentally it will be challenging but does anyone know if it will interfere too much with my weight loss as long as refrain from having any carbs? Thanks in advance xxx

HI, I have just started on Lipotrim for the 2nd time; 1st time was 8 years ago.
Looking for support and will happily support others.
I have a long way to go but at least i feel i am on the right path now :classic_smile:

Hi Jo, hope you are well. I am on day 4 and it is the second time I have done lipotrim. I have had false starts over the last year but I have to do it now as am not happy with weight and the rubbish I have been eating.
We can do it!
Dawn

Hi Jo, hope you are well. I am on day 4 and it is the second time I have done lipotrim. I have had false starts over the last year but I have to do it now as am not happy with weight and the rubbish I have been eating.
We can do it!
Dawn

Hi Dawn,
I'm still going, though in a constant fight with my brain lol. I'm now 7 weeks in and lost 35 pounds
Hope you are ok
Jo

Hi everyone, Jo well done that’s amazing! I did lipotrim before lockdown and lost exactly two stone. After four weeks I kept eating no carb meals and they became more and more frequent until I broke it altogether. I’ve binged throughout lockdown and started lipotrim again yesterday. Only had the heart to weigh myself today and I’ve somehow only put 5 and a half pounds on!
Still got another five stone to lose so I’m going to try and crack on again properly. Hoping if I stick to it 100% I can have that off me in the not too distant future. Even if I lose four on lipotrim I’ll be happy. Hope everyone is well xx

Hello I have started my lipotrim diet today. Looking for support as I go through the next few weeks. Chaus

Hello I have started my lipotrim diet today. Looking for support as I go through the next few weeks. Chaus
Really excited for you. I’ve only been back on it a week and the difference I can see and feel is astounding. I’ve not been hungry it’s all been a mental challenge but when I’m on it my mood improves tenfold. Good luck!

Really excited for you. I’ve only been back on it a week and the difference I can see and feel is astounding. I’ve not been hungry it’s all been a mental challenge but when I’m on it my mood improves tenfold. Good luck!
Thank you, that has given me great inspiration for day 1.

Back