My Peachy LT Diary!

Dee...its something I worry about ...not seeing the True me when I get to goal and wondering will I always look and think omg you fat mare! I am doing better with it now ...but just wondering from the smaller girlies on here if that's an issue for them.

Hope you've have a great evening out Peachy :D

Sofiena do you have a diary yourself ...as I find rambling on there really helpful :) and it takes lots of time up which I'd of just eaten my way through instead ;) x x x

hey tru i know it sounds odd but i will always be a fat girl even when i look myself in the mirror i never think im small its only when i look at pictures of myself now i think thats not me! haha! but its something i think that will always keep me on track as i will never see myself as little.... also when im clothes shopping i am forever picking up bigger sizes then having to think again... then picking up a 14 trying it on and having to get a 12 so it is purely mental xx

Hey peachy.... I`m the same... I had to laugh at myself the other week when it was sunny weather.... was walking along side of this big pond and the sun was behind me casting a long and very slim shadow.... I actually stopped to see who was behind me (daft I know as I realise there was only one shadow) but it didnt twig with me for a nano second that it was actually MY shadow... of this slim person!! ha ha I actually took a picture of it with my mobile.... hee hee mad arent I ....... anyways it defo takes some gettin used to looking at clothes in a smaller sizing.... such a good feeling though not having to shop in Evans or any plus size shops.... woohhhoooooooo!!!! :D hope you well darl xxxx

hey there lovelies!! hope everyone is doing well and well done for all your losses, been mega busy this week but will get some pics on from weekend soon, the tiny dress had to go away as it was a bit too nippy but i had a back up haha!!!

i totally agree with dee and jax though on the confidence thing though.... whats more important is knowing you feel great though and them when someone tells you you look great believe them! then your confidence should kick in haha!

i dont see myself as thin or anything now i still think im big, the eternal inner fat girl.... but i have always been confident and outgoing even when i was a lot bigger. Now i know i feel good and i know i look my best so i always walk tall..... if anything now ive quietened down as i dont have to compete for attention with my skinny friends haha!

just remember how beautiful you all are my lovelies and getting better and better by the day everytime you feel just that little bit better in yourself!

xxx

hey hun!!
hahaha thats ace i keep doing stuff like that when i catch my reflection when im offguard haha!
im good chica how are you
xxx

Saturday with my mum and my baby sister xxx

Attachments

• image-4280991876.jpg
    image-4280991876.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 93
  • image-3720708490.jpg
    image-3720708490.jpg
    260.9 KB · Views: 85
  • image-3648818867.jpg
    image-3648818867.jpg
    212.5 KB · Views: 86
WOW hun look at you!!!!

You look amazing!!!!

BLoody well done !!!

You've done yourself proud and all of us!!!

X

hey peachy i`m good ta hun..... what a stunning family you have... Great genes darl ;) you look hot xxxx

You look fabulous lovely girl... Amazing !!

Peachy you look STUNNING honey :D I bet your loving the new you :) you've worked amazingly hard to get here and deserve the rewards your getting x x x

Thanks so much girls! Yeah Tru it feels great... Still have crappy days but that's life haha! Hope you are doing well honey!

Just realised that some of my size 12 tops are getting big!!!! WTF!!! Got to do something about my arse!!! Haha xxx

Photos from the wedding at the weekend xxx

Attachments

• image-3948172362.jpg
    image-3948172362.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 81
  • image-4070768254.jpg
    image-4070768254.jpg
    350.5 KB · Views: 93
Daisy1966 said:
Wow Peach Pip ! You look amazing , well done on your fantastic weight loss !:D

Thanks daisy still don't know how I've managed it haha! Hope you're doing well hun xx

Wow! you are looking so stunning peachy... bet all the lads are queueing up now ;) xxx

Thanks lovelies! Dee have you calmed after your Tuesday morning rant? I had a major one about an hour later I was like a Tasmanian devil!! Xx

They changed the shifts at work without telling me so I went in and wasn't even working... My boss was peeling me off the ceiling!! Haha xx

Back