need advice.. Star week

Right girlies.... need some advice. I start night shift next week, 7 x 12 hour shifts in a row, and have just realised this should be my star week.. should i stick to green plan so i'm full of carbs to help keep the sweet craveings away or should i have more Red as i have very bad ones since having my last baby, I tend to feel very tired and drained and find it hard to concentrate, maybe i could do with iron supliments... what works for you.

I throw in more Green Days than ususal when I have a * week, but I couldnt do a full week, as I bloat and tend to gain when I do.
I drink more water as well....strange but I suffer less cramps etc and find that I recover a lot quicker!

Im currently on star week and loving the green days, having one today in fact. Makes you feel more comforted I think. Salt though, thats my downfall when its star week, the saltier the food the better! Rar! :D

maybe have more green than red to keep your cravings away and your energy up, but when you do have a red day, make sure you go all out to get those iron levels back up. You can always do spinach on your green days too, that's awesome for iron :)

You should probably take an iron supplement. I started taking a multivitamin + iron a few months ago as I have quite heavy periods, and it has helped.

Back