Neonic's Dukan Diary

Brilliant loss & what a motivation to continue. Enjoy your veggies :) x

Thanks everyone.

Today hasn't been as amazing as I had hoped it would be. I could easily have done another day on attack.

I didn't enjoy my salad for lunch as much as I thought I would. I think I would've preferred half a cooked chicken again. I also missed my porridge this morning. I think I'll save muffins for my days off when I've got time to do turkey rashers and scrambled eggs. I like some sort of cereal to set me up for the day when I have work. I did enjoy my butternut squash chips with my tea although I overcooked my burgers and they were dry.

Breakfast - Oatbran muffins, hard boiled egg
Lunch - Prawns, 2 boiled eggs, salad
2nd break - Sugar Free Jelly, Fat free yogurt
Snack - Turkey ham slices, Home made mini smoked salmon quiches,
Tea - Homemade burgers topped with turkey rashers and mushrooms, butternut squash chips.

Drinks - Tea, Water, Diet coke

Hopefully Tuesdays PV day will go a bit better.

Tonight I have used my new mini cupcake maker to make some mini quiches for tomorrow. They're yummy.

Think I'm going to head to bed with a cup of tea soon. Surely I can't go too wrong with a cup of tea.

Morning everyone.

So this mornings weigh in has shown half a pound gain. I know it's expected as yesterday was my first PV day but its not as if I even enjoyed my salad. Still, I know it's just water and after today's PP day it will hopefully disappear.

I'm Finding it a lot different following dukan this time. Last time I did it, I couldn't wait for my first PV day, this time however I could've easily stuck to PP. I do think its easier to think of things to make if you can include veggies though.

Heading into work for 4 hours (hopefully just 4 hours) now. Technically it's my day off but so much to do.

Have a good day everyone.

Have a good day :)

Another good day for me today.

Managed to get out of work after 2.5 hours today which i was amazed at. Went to the supermarket on the way home as I really fancied hot chicken for lunch but it was too early to buy a cooked one from work so I bought a raw one. Popped it in the oven as soon as I got in and made myself some breakfast. Other than that I've done a bit of cleaning and watched some tv.

When I ate the chicken I realise how much flavour must be added to rotisserie chickens. I had one in work the other day and it had much more flavour than this one I cooked myself. Even though i removed all of the skin. When I checked the info on the ones we sell, there is 3g of sugar in half of the butter basted one. I was gutted as I thought it would be quick and easy when I forget to take food with me.

My mini cupcake maker made an appearance again today, (definitely a good buy), and made some lemon flavoured muffins. Absolutely gorgeous!!!

Forgot to get eggs from the supermarket so had to pop to the co-op tonight. I made a discovery while i was there. I found Peach flavoured sparkling water which is 1 kcal per glass and so its allowed. Had some when I got in and it smells and tastes slightly like Archers and lemonade. Handy when I fancy a drink.

Breakfast - Scrambled egg
Snack - boiled egg, Jelly and FF yogurt
Late lunch - 1/2 cooked chicken
Snack - Mini lemon oatbran muffins
Tea - mini smoked salmon quiches, ff yogurt
Supper - Boiled egg, Turkey ham slices

Drinks - Tea, Diet coke, Peach flavoured sparking water.

About to head to bed with a cup of tea now. Working a late tomorrow which is always tough food wise. Attempting a salad again although I've bought sweet and crisp (the iceberg one) this time as its my favourite so hopefully I'll enjoy PV take 2.

Good night everyone.x

Forgot to get eggs from the supermarket so had to pop to the co-op tonight. I made a discovery while i was there. I found Peach flavoured sparkling water which is 1 kcal per glass and so its allowed. Had some when I got in and it smells and tastes slightly like Archers and lemonade. Handy when I fancy a drink.

Loving your imagination, Neo! ;)

P x

Loving your imagination, Neo! ;)

P x

:) well a girl can try. Now if I could only find something that looks, smells and tastes like Rosè then I'd be a very happy girl.

So, this mornings weigh in reveals a 1.8lb loss taking my total to 6.4lb with 26lb to go. I like to see the numbers go down every couple of days. It keeps me motivated.

Not in work until 1.30 today so after I weighed I came back to bed for a bit. If only there was someone to bring me breakfast in bed.

Sounds like you are doing well Neo x

Great to see the scales drop xxx

Thanks girls.

The last 2 days have been good ones again. Thoroughly enjoyed yesterday's PV day I'm pleased to say. I had a lovely cooked breakfast which included 2 dry fried eggs, 3 rashers of turkey bacon, tomatoes and mushrooms. Absolutely amazing. Bought my favourite bag of salad too so my chicken salad for lunch was also good. I also made some more muffins cutting down on the amount of yogurt I added and I have to say they were the best ones I have made so far. I added a little bit of lemon flavouring and some goji berries. Loved them.

So yesterdays food....

Breakfast - 2 dry fried eggs, 3 turkey rashers, tomatoes, mushrooms
Snack - Mini muffins
1st Break - Half a cooked chicken, Salad
2nd Break - SF jelly, FF yogurt
Snack after work - biltong (I don't think this is allowed anymore but I used to have it last time)

Drinks - Tea, diet coke, water

This morning I weighed myself and I was only 0.1lb heavier which I was very pleased about especially as that was at 4.30am after eating and drinking my last bits at about half 11 last night, and after a PV day.

Today I feel like I have eaten so much but on paper (screen) it doesn't look a massive amount and it's all Dukan friendly so it doesn't really matter.

4.30 Breakfast - Oatbran porridge
Mid morning breakfast - 4 egg scrambled egg.
Lunch - Half a cooked chicken
Afternoon - Jelly and FF yogurt, 8 Seafood sticks
Late Tea - Smoked Haddock with poached egg
Supper - Mini Quiche

Drinks - Diet coke, Tea, peach flavoured sparkling water

Ok, so it does look a fair bit when it's written down. Think it's because I was so tired after working a late night then an early morning. I do feel very full now though.

Got the week off next week so I may have to shuffle round my days slightly, especially if I visit my parents. I'll do PV days while I'm there then the same number of PP days either before I go or when I get back. I may even go for the 5/5 routine.

Bed time now.

Goodnight Everyone.x

Last edited:
Hello everyone.

Haven't updated for a few day but I'm pleased to say I have completely stuck to plan.

I've been extremely tired the last couple of days but I don't think it's got anything to do with dukan. I worked a late night then an early morning and that's completely wiped me out. Luckily I'm off for 9 days from today so I can catch up on my sleep.

I discovered yesterday that M&S sell oatbran. It looks like they've only just started. It's £1.49 for 500g so cheaper than tesco and I get my staff discount off that too. Bargain.

Made a lovely Chilli on Thursday evening and made some cauliflower rice to go with it. It wasn't bad but I think I need to experiment with some flavourings.

The batteries in my bathroom scales seem to have run out so I'm hoping to not replace them until the end of my week off so I don't keep weighing every day. I say 'hoping' as my housemates may replace them or I may Strop again like I did this morning when they didn't work. I got very frustrated and kept getting on and off them in the hope they'd suddenly start working. This is the reason I NEED the batteries not to be replaced. I'm obsessed. Haha.

I've been invited over a friends with my housemate tonight for food and drinks but I'm not sure i want to go. I'd feel bad saying I can't eat this or that. The no drinking bit doesn't bother me though. If we were going out for food I'd be more than happy to go because I could be as fussy as i like in a restaurant. Ho hum. I'll decide nearer the time.

I can't remember everything I've eaten over the last 2 days but I do know I haven't slipped. Need to get started on the exercise too. I'm thinking if I go up to my parents house I can ease myself in by taking the dogs for a nice long walk every day then hopefully when I get back ill be motivated enough to go back to the gym.

Happy Sunday everyone.

I ended up staying in last night. Had a lovely relaxing evening. Had the left over chilli from thursday evening and I tried cauliflower rice again. Really enjoyed it.

So yesterday....

Late Breakfast - Turkey bacon, scrambled eggs, mushrooms, tomatoes
Snack - Muffins, 2 chicken drumsticks
Tea - chilli with Cauliflower rice

Drinks - lots of tea, diet coke

Didn't eat as much as usual yesterday but I did catch up on a lot of sleep.

Had a bit of a lye in this morning. Tried the scales this morning again this morning and they appear to be working again, one of the house mates must have replaced the batteries. So I have now lost a grant total of 8.2lb. Very happy with that. 24.2lb to go.

Nothing much planned for today, or the rest of the week for that matter. Might pop to the shops in a bit as I'm out of yogurt and turkey bacon among other things. Wow my life sounds exciting. Ha.

Right, have a good afternoon.

Nic loving you rmenu and your motivation. Some times our bodies tell us to rest xxx Have a good Dukan week xxx

Thanks Sididd, I've felt much better today. Started taking Multi vitamins today too so that should help.

Another good day today. Been home alone today. Haven't done very much and only left the house to pop to the shop. Might have a wander into town tomorrow. I don't need anything but it'll be a bit of exercise. After my week off I'm going to think about going back to the gym. I'm focusing on the food part of the diet first then I'll introduce the exercise.

Today's food....

Late Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - 3 boiled eggs
Snack - 8 seafood sticks
Tea - Half a chicken with Dukan BBQ sauce
Snack - SF Jelly mousse

Not a bad day.

I'm going to try some new recipes tomorrow I think. Well I say new, what I really mean is some recipes off the forum. I think I've become a bit addicted to chicken so I'm going to make something with beef I think. Have a bit of a change.

Morning everyone.

Weighed in this morning at 11st 7.3lb. So that's 9.1lb lost in 12 days. I'm very very happy with that.

Have a good day everyone, I'll update properly later.x

Goode evening 9LB loss, cant argue with that............fab losses neonic xxx

Thanks girls and 'High Five' Pol!!

Another good day today. Even went for a walk. My housemate and I walked into town and back which is about 20 minutes each way. While I was in town I bought some slim rice and slim spaghetti from holland and Barrett to try. I know a lot of people don't like them but I've been wanted to try them for a while so I thought I'd give them a go.

So today's food.........

Breakfast - oat bran and wheat bran porridge with goji berries
Snack - 2 boiled eggs
Lunch - Canned mackerel with salad
Snack - Chicken with BBQ sauce, SF jelly/mousse
Tea - salt and pepper beef, stir fried with peppers, onions and cabbage.

Drinks - diet coke, water, tea

Good day all round I think. My friend just text asking me to go and see him in work again so I think I'm going to drive in and have a diet coke.

Back