Neonic's Dukan Diary

Haha! That photo was taken a year ago in the Dominican Republic. I was about half a stone lighter than I am now.

Woke up to breakfast in bed again today. It was the same as yesterday but with tomatoes added.
I've had a very chilled out day again today. Haven't done much at all. My sister came over again this evening for tea with her boyfriend and the kids. My niece is just so adorable.
Mum cooked, and I had a lovely piece of salmon with a lovely salad.

Don't think I've had anyway near enough protein today as I'm sitting here thinking about what I could possibly eat. It's much easier being at home. Mind you, it doesn't help that there's a box of quality street sitting on the table in front of me.

Breakfast - Bacon, Dry fried egg, mushrooms, tomatoes
Lunch - 3 chicken drumsticks, 3 Picked onions
Snack - SF jelly, 0% total
Tea - Salmon, Salad (with bacon bits), onions, mushrooms

Drinks - Water, Tea, Diet coke, Dr Pepper zero

Chocolate Watch - Dad finished the continentals, my nephew had some quantity streets, Me......... I haven't touched a single one!!! So proud of myself.

Heading back to Wales tomorrow so I'll be back in control of my food meaning no more bacon and plenty of chicken in the fridge and Dukan snacks ready.

OHHHHH love the fact your dads brought you brecky in bed on your visit home.......lol at chocolate watch and your restaint was fantastic xxx safe journey back to wales and the fredom of your own cooking. Have a great Sunday neonic xxx

Well, I've been back in the land of the Welsh for around 3 hours and I've already eaten lots of chicken with more ready for snacks in the fridge as well as some hard boiled eggs.

I am pleased to say I managed to spend 4 whole days at my parents house and I didn't touch a single chocolate or biscuit. The only thing I ate that I probably shouldn't have was the bacon. But hey, how many people would turn it down when they're getting breakfast in bed.

Now I'm home again I need to make sure I stick to my promise and get myself back to the gym. Please please nag me to make sure I go at least 3 times a week. I'd also like to get back into skating but that all depends on my work rota so I shall figure that out tomorrow.

Tomorrow will be the first day I've weighed in since Wednesday. I need to remember I've just done 3 PV days and not get too disappointed if the scales don't say what I want them too. Back to 1:1 routine now. I'll be glad to get back into a routine again.

Breakfast - Oat bran porridge
Lunch - Roast Chicken, Cauliflower, Broccoli, Sprouts, A few carrots
Tea - 3 Chicken thighs, 1 small chicken breast

Drinks - Tea, Water, too much diet coke (it was the only thing I could reach while I was driving)

Working a late tomorrow and I don't have much food in the house yet so think it'll be chicken for lunch and chicken for tea but that's all good, I love chicken lately. Think I'll make some Jelly up before I go to bed too. I don't like it when I haven't got snacks ready.

Haha, Thanks Jellie. If I manage to go tomorrow it will be a miracle. I'll need to get there by 9 at the latest so we'll see what time I wake up. I'm useless at doing anything before I work a late. Failing that I will definitely definitely go on Tuesday after work.

Morning everyone.

This mornings weigh in revealed a 0.5lb weight loss meaning 10.8lb lost in total with 21.6lb to go.

I'd like to lose 1.7lb by the end of the week so that I have less than 20lb to go.

Gym never happened this morning. I contemplated it but my head was too foggy so I went back to sleep for a bit. This means I have to go tomorrow after work! Without fail!!!

Just catching up on a few diaries, well done for resisting the chocs I think I would have had to throw them away to stop me from eating them !

Just catching up on a few diaries, well done for resisting the chocs I think I would have had to throw them away to stop me from eating them !

Trust me, I was very tempted to throw them away. If they'd been mine I would have. It just goes to show how strong my will power really I'd though. I have no excuses any more.

So you're a third of the way there, well done! I have done no BG exercise today either don't worry!

Thanks Jellie, 6lb and I'll be half way so that's my next mini target.

Not long got home from work. I'm shattered. Ran the counter on my own tonight, there's normally 2 of us so I have worked doubly hard. Didn't manage to get everything finished so I'm heading in early to finish too.
I've spent the last hour catching up on everyone's posts. Sorry but there are way too many for me to reply. I'd be up all night if I start replying.
Really haven't eaten enough today. Didn't get the chance.

Breakfast - Oat Bran porridge, HB egg
Lunch - 2 chicken thighs, HB egg
Early tea - small chicken breast, HB egg

Drinks - Tea, Water, Dr Pepper zero

I will more than make up for my lack of food tomorrow. I'm planning to have spaghetti bolognese using slim pasta (spaghetti) tomorrow night. Hoping it will be good. I'll probably have half a chicken for lunch in work as I haven't got anything ready and I won't get chance to prepare anything.

Sleepy time now.

Night everyone.x

Yep. Holland and Barratt. Just waiting for the house mates to finish in the kitchen then I'll be making mine. I'll keep you updated.

Well, the verdict is in. I have to say it wasn't bad. I'd definitely buy them again as it felt like a proper meal. I think after having the spaghetti a few times I'd get used to it. It was a bit like I hadn't quite cooked spaghetti enough. Al dente I guess.

Attachments

• image-1203384494.jpg
    image-1203384494.jpg
    521.6 KB · Views: 38
neonic looks tasty xxx

Nic thats fantastic xxx well done. Have a great Dukan weekend

Back