Neonic's Dukan Diary

Morning everyone.

I'm pleased to say the last 2 days I have remained on plan. Weigh in this morning shows a 0.5lb gain but yesterday was PV and after my little "treat" on Saturday, I'm not worried.

Weightloss Challenge started yesterday and I noticed something very strange. For the last month I have been following the plan without a problem, not really craving anything. However I was dieting for myself. Now, as well as dieting for myself, I am dieting for the team and yesterday I had several cravings. I say cravings, more like when I saw chocolate I could easily have eaten some. Same with some other foods too. I didn't have anything but its just weird how now I'm not just dieting for myself, it doesn't seem as easy. I will stick with it though and do my very best for my team.

So food over the last 2 days.....

Sunday

Breakfast - 2 cups of tea (still full from Saturday nights meal)
Lunch - 2 Boiled eggs, half a roast chicken
Tea - Moroccan flavour Chicken fried rice using slim rice

Drinks - Pepsi max, Tea, water

Very disappointed in myself for not managing to eat my oatbran, first time it's happened and it WILL NOT happen again.

Monday

Breakfast - oatbran porridge
Lunch - Half a roast chicken
Snack - Small seafood selection
Tea - Roast beef with mashed swede and cabbage - amazing!!!!

Drinks - cherry Pepsi max, tea, diet coke

Oops, didn't get any water in, I'm slipping. Major refocus today. Must drink more!! I'm off today though so it shouldn't be a problem. It doesn't look as though I've eaten much protein either. The beef joint was small but I ended up eating the whole thing.

Off to eat lots of protein today and drink lots of water. Have a good day everyone.

Woohoo!!! I've made it over the 1 stone mark. I have officially lost 1st 0.2lb!!!!!!

It also means I've lost the 2lb needed for the weightloss challenge this week.

I am so very happy this morning. 2.3lb to go to get into the next stone bracket and 18.2lb to get to TW.

I fell asleep last night writing my post. Woke up this morning with it still on the screen so here it is......

Good day again today.

Breakfast - 3 turkey rashers, 2 dry fried eggs
Lunch - Half a roast chicken
Snack - oatbran mixed into FF Yogurt with lemon flavouring
Tea - Cheeseburger pies with BBQ sauce

Drinks - Cherry Pepsi max, Tea, Water

Haven't really done much today. Been browsing the net for insurances, broadband providers, fridges, microwaves etc. Oh, and puppies. Although realistically I need to wait before I get a dog, otherwise I'll need to find someone to dog sit while I'm on holiday. I just need the will power to wait 4 months. It sounds like ages!!!

Back to today.

I just went to make my oatbran porridge only to find while pouring the milk, that its out of date. I'm not a milk lover anyway so that turned my stomach a little. Having scrambled eggs instead.

Hoping to only work half day today. I'm on a course in London tomorrow so that's going to be a 15 hour day with travel. So I'm hoping to take some of the time back today. If I can, I shall be mostly shopping for my new house :)

Have a good dukan day everyone.

You're doing brilliantly!

Well done Hun, fab news on the house too exciting times ahead x

Morning everyone. Struggling to post daily at the minute but I do have a sneaky read when I get a few minutes. Should be getting the keys to my house today too so busy times ahead.

Today is my Weight loss challenge weigh in day and I am extremely pleased to announce I now weigh 11st 0.3lb. Woohoo!!!! That's 16.1lb in total with 16.3lb to go to TW and 3.8lb lost so far on my weight loss challenge.

Off to get ready for a day in work followed by hopefully, key receiving.

Have a good Monday everyone.xx

Well I haven't got my house keys. I'm a bit disappointed by this fact. Fingers crossed ill get them tomorrow.

I could really easily have eaten chocolate and washed it down with wine tonight. Instead I munched on half a chicken before having chilli with slim rice for tea. 2 months ago it would've been ready made sandwiches with crisps and chocolate before pizza and wine for tea.

Officially today should've been PP but as I only had mushrooms as veg yesterday I thought I'd make today a PV day too.

So pleased I stuck to plan.

I'd like to add, my housemates have had friends over and they have eaten a 3 course meal including cheese and biscuits and lots of wine and I have resisted every little bit. I am currently drinking flavoured water from a wine glass.

Good girl xxx

Thanks girls. I was very proud of myself.

Still no keys for my house. Feeling a bit fed up about it now. So much to do and running out of time. I was holding out thinking I may still get then today then I received a phone call around 5 from the agents saying they're still waiting for 2 references so until they get them I can't move in. I was in asda at the time and I really really wanted to buy pizza, wine and chocolate. Instead I bought yogurt and extra lean mince came home and made cheese burger pies with BBQ sauce (made with cherry Pepsi max). It gets better every time I make it. I also made a chocolate mug cake (with oat bran and wheat bran, a tiny bit of cocoa powder, no cornflower) and I ate a whole tub of set natural yogurt with sweetener. Three quarters of the way through I realised it was low fat instead of fat free. It was 1.4g fat per 100g but Sugar was lower than most fat free yogurts. It was too good not to finish after I realised though and the mood I was in I think that was pretty good going. I could still very easily drink a glass of rosè.

Extremely long day in work tomorrow so I won't be getting the keys until Thursday at least. Even then I'm working Thursday afternoon/evening so won't be able to move anything.

On the plus side, received a text from my dad while I was shopping saying as I'm moving house, they'll pay for my holiday. Woohoo. That was a bit of good news.

LUCKY XXXXXXXXXXXX

Finally have my house keys :) Yey. Got them yesterday morning. Been scrubbing the house the last two days and there's still lots to clean. Unfortunately I still have to go to work so its going to take longer than I'd like. The kitchen is pretty much done though.

Really struggling to stick to plan. I haven't lapsed but I'm really wavering and it wouldn't take much to push me over the edge. I seem to be hungry (probably not hungry, just needing to eat) all the time. It probably doesn't help that I was stressing about the house at the beginning of the week and my work shifts are all over the place this week too. Haven't been very organised either. I haven't had as much to drink as normal either. I think my whole routine is out. I normally have my breaks at similar times during the day and have my tea at a similar time each day. I don't usually drink a great deal during the day but then drink loads in the evening. With doing evenings in work this had all been thrown in the air.

Could do with more food now. Maybe I'll make a cup of tea instead.

Congrats on the house - yes they do take a lot of cleaning me and hubby did ours in two full days so that would be four on your own! Still did bits and pieces after we moved in. And yes cut yourself a little c slack just now! Enjoy your new home!

Thanks girlies. Made me feel better.

Well aren't I the stupid one???

I was just leaving for work with bags full of stuff to take to the new house on my way home, I close the front door and realise I've left my keys on the table. Doh!!!

Luckily I have my phone to call my housemate who works a 10 minute drive away so shes on her way to rescue me. I am currently standing by my car. Just to fill you in....... My current street is a little rough and at the end of the street is where the ladies of the night work (can you see why I'm moving) so if me standing outside with a laptop isn't risky enough, there's also the chance someone could stop for some 'business'. Just glad it's daylight!!!!!

Back