Nervous newbie!

That's exactly it :) glad to hear you're gettin on so well!!

Thanks guys! Yeah 5.5lbs in 4 days! on day 5 today. Totally addicted to coke zero now though!

Hi Exante crew .
Another one to join , hows it going . its day 1 for me .... When do the new flavours come out the sav meals ? does anyone know ?

Thanks guys! Yeah 5.5lbs in 4 days! on day 5 today. Totally addicted to coke zero now though!

Tried to get that today coke zero so hard think its Asda only by looking about .
keep dropping them pounds :))

Hi Exante crew .
Another one to join , hows it going . its day 1 for me .... When do the new flavours come out the sav meals ? does anyone know ?

Hey welcome! No idea but i hope soon!!!

&coke zero... i find myself popping to the petrol station to get 2 500ml bottles a day I'm that addicted.

coke zero... i find myself popping to the petrol station to get 2 500ml bottles a day I'm that addicted.

I'm afraid of drinking so much coke zero. Does it really not affect the weight loss? I must give it a try. Downing so much water is starting to get boring.

A lot of people have been living on coke zero coz they struggle with water. Tbh i'd always try and drink more water than anything else, but I do keep some coke zero in the fridge as a treat. I don't have it every day but it makes a really nice change.

I'm quite good with water if I'm honest. i just push myself to constantly drink it haha. Treat myself to a 500ml bottle of coke zero if I'm at work to get me through. Todays day 7 for me and i'm 6.5lbs lighter, hoping to lose another 0.5lb for the week weigh in tomorrow

6.5 loss , that's greatttttttttttt . yes coke zero , it helps , why Cambridge say no is beyond me .
anything to stay on track , we all know drinking water and black coffee is so boring . how you been ?

That's fantastic in 6 days...with a bit of luck tomorrow it will be 7

Lost 7.5lbs to date. Happy camper. Bit of a crap day today, but managed to stay TS. normally i would have consumed a massive bar of dairy milk by now!

Everyone I've read about who has drank coke zero has lost weight still...so I am a happy camper. I love it- it feels naughty een though its sin free! :D

Well done on your weight loss xolp1992!

Lol I'm still scared of coke zero! The idea of going through the first 3 days again pretty much put me off anything that could kick me out of ketosis! Well done on the fab loss, you must feel fab :D

Thread moved from 100% section due to food references

not sure if this will work? I'm newish but just can't seem to get the hang of the website? Can anyone give a few words of advice :p

I've ordered exante diet plan. Currently I'm following CD but this looks so similar and cheaper too! I know there is no consultant for support but I'll try! Doing my last week on CD this week then two weeks holiday. When we are back I will start Exante.

The first few days are really hard, i found myself hungry all the time, after 3/4 days that goes away and the motivation steps up when you see the weight dropping off. Advice- lots of water. i sit there in the evening just permanently drinking water haha. And don't get depressed about others eating. if you have the mentality that you're gonna hate it, you will. Good luck x

Back