ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

nessa123 said:
Hey Hun I'm ok just been quietly observing my diary LOL
Had a lovely day yesterday thankyou, I had the chicken and ribs combo it was delicious really enjoyed it and was nice for us all to be together.
Feeling a bit full of cold today so in my pj's snuggled under a duvet chilling! xxx

Sorry to hear about the cold,pjs and duvet sounds like a great plan :0) hope you feel better soon,glad you're ok!
Aw sounds like you had a lovely time yesterday which Is how it should be :0)

Last edited:
Hot lemsip with a shot of whiskey will sort your cold out hun - that and lots of TLC :)
Mind yourself and feel better really soon xxx

Hey everybody I'm here and I'm fine!! Our car has gone wrong so spent the day trying to find another one, what a nightmare. But apart from that all is fine and I'm back on plan 100% today xxxx

Oh no,so sorry to hear that about your car,I hope you manage to sort something out soon! Nightmare,am glad you are well though and well done for getting back on track today though you are always good like that :0)

Serha said:
She puts me to shame - go Nessa!!! :D

Hey Lady you are doing great!!

We've managed to get a cheap run around car just to last us until we can save for a better one.

Tonight dinner
View attachment 64669

Thanks girls - In total awe of how well you've done though Nessa so will hold off on the self-back-patting till i can see real results :) Although very happy with how it's going!
Your dinner look yummy - enjoy!!!

Is that a ww quiche ??? If so are they nice?? X

Had my first experience of micro chips (one of the many ideas I stole from you) they where nicer than I was expecting x glad you have car sorted! It's so expensive to have one now I wish there where good public transport links near me x

Back