ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Hey sweetie just wanted to stop by and send (((hugs))) also to say you have my number txt me if you need to I may not be around as much but I'm still here, now getting back on track go back to your first week in your diary read how amazing you done and the way you felt after your loss, remember how you felt getting on the ride with Ryan? And booking your Xmas night out and getting the beautiful dresses, just a thought maybe the "treat day" thing isn't working?? It's when we have the one day off plan then it leads to another etc (I know I can talk eh!) c'mon doll you've done so well so far and remember I'm here xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thankyou everyone I'm just a train wreck this week last nights dinner battered sausage and chips what a bloody idiot I am!!!
BUT I'm armed with Daisy's stunning recipes and Frances recipe page and I'm ordering the healthy food shop as we speak!!! There is no way on earth I am letting this spiral out of control. Gonna weigh in on Friday morning (a day early) take whatever it throws at me (I'm guessing 7LB+ on) then I'm gonna demolish it!!!) new goal get to 18 stone something for Xmas, nice realistic target. No more days off plan for me (thanks for the advice Kel you are right) just gonna stick to using no more than 15 weeklies. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Just call me the come back kid!!! Fingers toes and everything crossed for Friday please would like to hold onto my 3 stone!! Xxx

Oh and mamma moon GBOTTIO!!!!!

That's the spirit hun! But wash your mouth out, you are NOT an idiot - you're just human! You're right - it's time for that good push leading up to Christmas. GBOTTIO us!

Go girl!!!!!!! You can do it!!!!!!!
Will definitely be crossing everything for Friday's WI :D

Thankyou everyone I'm just a train wreck this week last nights dinner battered sausage and chips what a bloody idiot I am!!!
BUT I'm armed with Daisy's stunning recipes and Frances recipe page and I'm ordering the healthy food shop as we speak!!! There is no way on earth I am letting this spiral out of control. Gonna weigh in on Friday morning (a day early) take whatever it throws at me (I'm guessing 7LB+ on) then I'm gonna demolish it!!!) new goal get to 18 stone something for Xmas, nice realistic target. No more days off plan for me (thanks for the advice Kel you are right) just gonna stick to using no more than 15 weeklies. I CAN DO THIS!!!!!! Just call me the come back kid!!! Fingers toes and everything crossed for Friday please would like to hold onto my 3 stone!! Xxx
The day off plan thing doesn't work for me either hun.. Hense me being at the same weight for the last almost 10 months now!!! Keep gaining n losing the same pesky lbs.. :mad:
Draw a line under the past few days and start your fresh today.. :) xx
Oh and mamma moon GBOTTIO!!!!!
Blonde moment... what's GBOTTIO???

Here you go frances

moonwatcher said:
Let's GBOTTIO I say (Get Back On Track Together In October!) Well I wanted an abbreviation of my own! Catchy eh?

bulldogdaisy said:
Welcome back Nessa,beside you every step of the way..you can do it and well done for getting organised and finding what works for you :0)

Thanks Hun xx

Right lunch ideas are:

Caesar salad
Ham salad pitta
Chicken tikka pitta
Coronation chicken pitta/pasta/salad
Soup

Dinners
Toad in the hole
Lasagne
Pork mash and veg
WW stew
Steak and mushroom pie
Philly sausage and bacon potato bake

Thankyou everyone for recipes, ideas and support xxx

Just remember babes you are only human mistakes are made that's how we learn I have every faith in you xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Just remember babes you are only human mistakes are made that's how we learn I have every faith in you xxxx

Thanks sweetheart. Not long to wait for you now. How you feeling? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Ooh.. Do you have a recipe for your steak and mushroom pie??? (Is that daisy's??)

Yeah it's Daisy's!! It's on her diary xx

Yeah Sunday I go not nervous at all yet lol but I'm full of cold! Told them in work not to come near me gggrrrr just chillin in our pjs today xx

Hi nessa just catching up. Hope you're feeling a bit better now :) you've hit this little brick wall before, and remember you knocked well and truly through it and you can do it again. We all feel a bit fed up from time to time and it can be so easy to slip back into our old ways. But just take a minute and try to remember how you felt before you started this whole journey and just ask yourself if you're willing to ruin all of your hard work and put yourself back in that place. I have no doubt that you're gonna come through this, and you will hit your 18s target for Xmas :) xx

Hi hun - how did your day go? Hope you had a really good one xxx

Nessa you will be losing again in October! I had a rubbish August but September was better for me. I'm sure that October will be good for you. Now it's Autumn the time for 0 point soups. I like butternut squash soup or carrot and coriander as they are really filling.

Back