ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Good waman and great attitude!!!
You'll definitely have that off in no time and you're still in your 3 stone off section :D
Hitches happen it's what we do to mend them - you've got this lady - kick butt this week and you'll feel amazing again xxx

Serha said:
Good waman and great attitude!!!
You'll definitely have that off in no time and you're still in your 3 stone off section :D
Hitches happen it's what we do to mend them - you've got this lady - kick butt this week and you'll feel amazing again xxx

Thankyou sweetheart I've had really bad IBS because Of all the crap I've eaten that in itself is enough for me to change!! Craving fruit and veg now! Xx

Thankyou sweetheart I've had really bad IBS because Of all the crap I've eaten that in itself is enough for me to change!! Craving fruit and veg now! Xx
Oh no, you poor thing!!! It's awful!!! Yet another similarity we have ;) Mine has definitely improved no end since starting to eat right! You don't know whether you're coming or going and the bloating is awful. A week on healthy food with plenty of fruit and veg and you'll be back onboard :) Have a wonderful day full of nutricious goodness LOL xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Me too on the IBS Nessa.. Stomach looks pregnant!! So that along with * looming hasn't given me a good WI.. But sure onwards and downwards eh?!

Yeah onwards and downwards for the both of us Hun. Lets kick butt next week xx

Dubchick81 said:
I need to follow your example and get out shopping.. Have been and got fruit.. Which inclused frozen strawberries to make eaton mess desserts :D

Yummy Eton mess!! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Yea having a nice low PP snack that'll squash all and any sugar cravings while TOTM is here..

Use strawberry onken biopot- fat free and low points! Tastes great instead of cream on Eton mess! X

£105 later and the food shop is done! Oops lol.

£105 later and the food shop is done! Oops lol.

lol, thats nothing when me and OH both had very well paid jobs i used to spend that just on organic free range meat from riverford, now i have less that half that to do the whole shop and feed 2 dogs! bet you got loads of yummy food though! :)

HAHAHA I can just imagine your eyes when you saw all the food at home - delish!!!
Good woman, nothing better than a bit of retail therapy :D

You'll have those pounds and more off in no time Nessa. We all have those blips - as you know I've been 'blipping' too the last couple of weeks! Sounds like you are well prepared to knuckle back down. xxxx

moonwatcher said:
You'll have those pounds and more off in no time Nessa. We all have those blips - as you know I've been 'blipping' too the last couple of weeks! Sounds like you are well prepared to knuckle back down. xxxx

Thanks Hun back on the wagon tucking into a scrummy pointed breakfast!! Good luck for your week ahead, we can do this xx

Ok so 100g of boiled potato is 4pp (I think) does this change if you mash it? (I know it will if I add milk or butter but I mean in general) xx

Back