ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Dubchick81 said:
Hi Nessa hunnie.. How are you? Good weekend?
How's your MIL doing? x

Hey Hun great weekend thankyou and my MIL is being allowed home today!!!

Hope you are ok chick and all is well? Xx

Dubchick81 said:
That's great news.. She'll rest much better at home too.. Aw.. that's brilliant.. :)
All good here thank you.. nice chilled weekend was had :)

Thanks Hun.
Chilled weekend sounds perfect xx

Last nights dinner
Pork loin, potato bake and mushrooms!
View attachment 65861

Having steak and mushroom pie tonight (thanks for the recipe Daisy!) xx

Wow nessa that pork looks amaze! been ages since I had a pork loin steak, Glad to hear about MIL be able to leave hospital too.

Hey Nessa - thats fantastic news about your mother in law! Hope she has a super fast recovery!
Mine is going in tomorrow for a knee replacement so we went over earlier (across the field ;)) to wish her good luck. She's so nervous bless her and worried about the hubby too. He had a stroke last summer so we'll all be rallying around to help with him.
Anyway, hope you're having a great day X

Dubchick81 said:
I really do need to make that potato bake.. I have a chicken fillet out for this evenings dinner so may make it tonight.. Be lovely with some steamed veg :)

Yes do it you must!!

I'm mega excited here Gary Barlow is touring next month and is 30mins up the road from where I live!!! Tickets go on sale on Friday so will be all go on the phone and the Internet!!

Taking hubby to see Kevin bloody Wilson this Saturday (early bday present) and he has just found out some of his friends from gosport are travelling down to watch him too and turns out their seats are in our block lol so meeting them for meal before hand! Xx

Yes do it you must!!

I'm mega excited here Gary Barlow is touring next month and is 30mins up the road from where I live!!! Tickets go on sale on Friday so will be all go on the phone and the Internet!!

Taking hubby to see Kevin bloody Wilson this Saturday (early bday present) and he has just found out some of his friends from gosport are travelling down to watch him too and turns out their seats are in our block lol so meeting them for meal before hand! Xx
Is it just Gary doing the tour? Love him!! But love TT more :D
No idea who Kevin Bloody Wilson is.... But sounds like a fun night out now seen as his friends are going too.. That'll be good :)

Is that recipe in my thread? Or do you have it on here somewhere? xx

Dubchick81 said:
Is it just Gary doing the tour? Love him!! But love TT more :D
No idea who Kevin Bloody Wilson is.... But sounds like a fun night out now seen as his friends are going too.. That'll be good :)

Is that recipe in my thread? Or do you have it on here somewhere? xx

Just Gary on his own! I saw TT last year at wembley with Robbie! AMAZING!!

The recipe is on your recipe page, it is the sausage and potato bake I just didn't use sausage or bacon! Just potato and the sauce and I used garlic and herb Philly instead of onion Philly

nessa123 said:
I adapted a recipe on Frances's recipe page

I used 150g potato thinly sliced (3pp)
50g garlic and herb Philly light (2pp)
1 chicken oxo cube (made up as directed 190ml boiling water I think) 0pp

Boil the potato in water for 8mins
Then in a separate pan gently melt the Philly into 100ml stock (you don't need the other 90ml)
Once both parts are ready layer potatoes and sauce in an oven dish (top with cheese if desired) cook for 15-20mins or until golden

Jaly said:
That pork looks absolutely lush! ^^

Enjoy your meal out and good luck with getting tickets :)

Glad to hear about the mother-in-law too! xx

How're Sophie and Ryan btw? :)

Thanks sweetheart, both kids are fine thanks. Hope you are ok? Will catch up on diaries in a bit xx

Just Gary on his own! I saw TT last year at wembley with Robbie! AMAZING!!

The recipe is on your recipe page, it is the sausage and potato bake I just didn't use sausage or bacon! Just potato and the sauce and I used garlic and herb Philly instead of onion Philly
Yea me too.. Saw them in the O2 in Dublin tho.. not wembley.. Same tour tho :)
I HATE Robbie Williams.. Wish he wasn't there.. But it was a great concert...

Am thinkin i'll grill my chicken fillet, chop it up, and mix it in with the bake.. Add some broccolli.. sounds delish dunnit?! :D

Dubchick81 said:
Yea me too.. Saw them in the O2 in Dublin tho.. not wembley.. Same tour tho :)
I HATE Robbie Williams.. Wish he wasn't there.. But it was a great concert...

Am thinkin i'll grill my chicken fillet, chop it up, and mix it in with the bake.. Add some broccolli.. sounds delish dunnit?! :D

Dinner sounds great!!

I love Robbie!! Xx

Dubchick81 said:
Heyyyyy....
How thick do u slice the potatoes??

Thinly (not wafer thin like crisps though!)

Back