ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Don't panic. Same. Xx

Hey Nessa hope all ok x I know soon you will get your head back into it and will do great again xxx I think sometimes these blips happen to re motivate us xx

Hey everyone. It never rains but if pours here I've been struck down with a tummy bug!!
Feeling a bit better today but still really weak as hadn't eaten for 36hrs (that's gotta help the diet right?!!)

Hope everyone is ok xxx

Aww hope you get better soon Nessa.x

paul1989 said:
Aww hope you get better soon Nessa.x

Thankyou! Hope all is going well? Will pop over to your diary in a mo to check up on you!! X

Awwww poor you! Hope you feel tip top by tomorrow lady xxxxx

Hope h feel better hun. There's a few things u can eat in small ptns to ease a tummy bug. Boiled rice from Chinese being 1 believe it r not!! Whole meal bread/toast. Banana. Stay away from dairy. Drink full fat coke! It kills the bacteria in yer stomach,..,,,,
Hope u feel better soon babe xxxx

jo-85 said:
Hope your feeling better Hun. U poor thing I bet your so fed up now x

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks Hun much better now. Xx

Well another STS this week time to pull my finger out my butt and get moving!!
Shopping tonight back on the horse tomorrow

Dubchick81 said:
Welcome back doll... I've missed you :(
Hope your 2 babies are well? And yourself and the hubbie of course... xxx

Thanks chick. Children are fine thanks Hun, touch wood they haven't caught the nasty bug.
Me and hubby are fine looking forward to a chilled weekend might do some baking with the kids. Xx

Jaly said:
Glad you're feeling better now! STS could be worse! ;) You'll be down a dress size by Christmas I'm sure ;D xx Enjoy your weekend!

Thanks sweetheart xxx

Jaly said:
What're you planning on baking? :) I'm gonna make brownies and cupcakes tonight for a kids birthday party tomorrow!

Oh yum sounds great! We are going to make cupcakes too! Xx

Glad your feeling better chicken! C'mon hub your so so strong one of the strongest people I know you can smash your goal by Xmas xxxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Glad your feeling better chicken! C'mon hub your so so strong one of the strongest people I know you can smash your goal by Xmas xxxx

Thanks Hun back on it!! Hubs and the kids had McDonald's and I had a low fat egg sandwich!!

Back