ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Week 3 day 2

Breakfast

Mini box coco pops with 125ml milk 5pp

Lunch

Ww pasta meal 9pp

Dinner

Ww sausage, sweetcorn and cheese warburtons pizza!! ( warburtons square wrap 4pp, tomato ketchup 1pp, 2 ww sausages 3pp, sweetcorn 1pp, 60g light cheese 5pp) = 14pp

15g Heinz light mayo 1pp

Snacks

2 satsumas 0pp

Dairylea ritz dunker 3pp

Quavers 2pp

Bounty 7pp

Warburtons square wrap 4pp

30g light garlic and herb Philly 1pp

= 46/48pp used 0/47pp weeklies used

Hiya Hun how was your day? X

Sorry not been on for a couple of days,well done on the weight loss and pizza looks yum! That's good bout upping how long you do on the rower as you go along,that's what I did on my exercise bike :0)

charlie's~mummy said:
Hiya Hun how was your day? X

Been good thanks! I'm really hoping for 2lb off by Friday just before I go on holiday but I normally weigh in on a Monday at home so weighing 3 days early so I think the best I can wish for is a STS.

bulldogdaisy said:
Sorry not been on for a couple of days,well done on the weight loss and pizza looks yum! That's good bout upping how long you do on the rower as you go along,that's what I did on my exercise bike :0)

No worries Hun, thanks for coming back xx

Week 3 day 3

Breakfast

1 orange 0pp

Lunch

Dolmio pasta pot 8pp

30g low fat cheese 2pp

Dinner

Ww salmon broccoli and potato wedge meal 7pp

M and S ice cream pot 8pp

Snacks

Bounty 7pp

Ritz dairylea dunker 3pp

Warburtons square wrap 4pp

30g light garlic and herb Philly 1pp

1 satsuma 0pp

Drinks (keep forgetting to point drinks!!)

4 klix coffees at work 6pp

46/48pp dailies used 47 weeklies remaining

bulldogdaisy said:
Where you going away to? Good luck for Fridays wi :0)

Up to chichester my mother in-law owns a mobile home up there! Because I weigh in at home on a monday I don't want to have to take the scales with me do I've decided to weigh in on Friday and then a week on Monday after I get back xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Good idea with the wi,best way to do it.Bet you can't wait to go away :0)

No I can't! Getting excited now xx

Jaly said:
Your food looks fantastic! Good luck for the WI and enjoy your trip :) you're doing so well so far!

Well I caved in and weighed this morning I just couldn't wait lol wanted to get it out the way so I can enjoy not being at work and getting ready for the holiday....

Well 2lb loss since Monday whoop!! which takes me to 1 stone lost in 2 and a half weeks!!

Week 3 day 4 (still doing the weeks like this even though I weighed in today, just keeps me on track with my weeklies)

My dailies have gone down to 47pp

Breakfast

Mini box coco pops 125ml milk 5pp

Bounty (I know know not the best breakfast!) 7pp

Lunch

I ate out today with my mum I had a BLT wrap with side salad coleslaw and pasta salad I have over pointed to be save as have no idea on what it would be 23pp

Dinner

Ww pasta box 7pp

2 thick dairylea cheese slices 4pp

Snacks

Snack size mars bar 4pp

Drinks

1 coffee with 1 sugar 2pp

Diet coke 0pp

Water 0pp

52pp today

47/47 dailies used, 3 weeklies used 44 remaining

My lunch!!