charlie's~mummy said:
STAY AWAY FROM THE SCALES!!!
That is all :) xxxx

Oops that's me told off!! LOL xx

bulldogdaisy said:
Oh yes more ice cream ;0) details please lol

LOL
it's 4.5 ltrs triple chocolate!!

Anyone know how many PP in a mini milk? I ate half of one earlier.

Just ordered hubby Chinese (sobs) I was a good girl and have stuck to my WW meal xx

nessa123 said:
Anyone know how many PP in a mini milk? I ate half of one earlier.

Just ordered hubby Chinese (sobs) I was a good girl and have stuck to my WW meal xx

Not sure bout the minis,Jaly will know! Aww you're good hun sticking with your WW meal :0)

Jaly said:
It depends on the brand of mini milk Ness, usually they're 1pp for one but some brands are 2pp, so half of one will be either half a point or 1pp, count it as 1 anyway :)

Well done for sticking to the WW meal, the ice cream does indeed look pretty delicious!

Thankyou darling on the ball as always, I will point it as 1pp xx

Hello!!

I have been reading your diary for a few weeks now, yip, I'm one of those 'lurkers' but I just wanted to let you know that last week I also had a donner kebab as a treat. Next day I had a 3lb gain!!! I'm also a serial weigher (I'm now at target but still losing) the day after the 3lb gain I was still 3lb up. And the same the day after .... It took 4 days for those 3 measly lbs to shift!! But I just wanted you to know that those 3lbs will go, so please, don't beat yourself up xx

And you have gorgeous kids!!

Right, back to lurkdom for me ..... ; )

GottaBslim said:
Hello!!

I have been reading your diary for a few weeks now, yip, I'm one of those 'lurkers' but I just wanted to let you know that last week I also had a donner kebab as a treat. Next day I had a 3lb gain!!! I'm also a serial weigher (I'm now at target but still losing) the day after the 3lb gain I was still 3lb up. And the same the day after .... It took 4 days for those 3 measly lbs to shift!! But I just wanted you to know that those 3lbs will go, so please, don't beat yourself up xx

Lol! What lovely lurking you do :) xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Now that ice cream I cud eat. Looks so nice...
Fair play ordering for him n having yer ww meal. Doubt I cud do that.

Me neither. That would make me cross and want some! You're a better woman then me!!!

GottaBslim said:
Hello!!

Hey lurker!! Lol
Thankyou for posting! I do hope you make this a regular thing as everyone is most welcome here!
Thanks about the kids, I have a photoshoot booked for Sunday so looking forward to that!.

Thankyou for the advice on the take away weight gain, I checked the scales again this morning (shh don't tell the others, especially Kelly!) and it was showing a STS so I would be made up with that if it says the same tomorrow fingers crossed!!
Xxx

charlie's~mummy said:
Morning hunni how's things? Xxx

Hey Kel all good here thanks, hope you are ok? Xx

sapphirestara said:
Me neither. That would make me cross and want some! You're a better woman then me!!!

LOL that kebab has put me right off take away!! Xx

Back