ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Chellywelly said:
My fav meal is weight watchers or light choices lesange with quavers haha. I like dipping them in the sauce :p and chips too xx

Quavers?!! Sounds interesting!! Xx

Jaly said:
Morning Ness :) Have a great day! And crisps/pasta is always good, I always used to crumble a packet of walkers over my pasta bakes etc to give them some added crunch :p

That I can understand but quavers?! Lol I must give it a try!! Xxx

That I can understand but quavers?! Lol I must give it a try!! Xxx

I would have thought that Quavers would sort of 'dissolve' into the sauce? I think we should try it - purely in the interests of academic research of course!

moonwatcher said:
I would have thought that Quavers would sort of 'dissolve' into the sauce? I think we should try it - purely in the interests of academic research of course!

I'm with you on that!! Xx

Jaly said:
Morning Ness :) Have a great day! And crisps/pasta is always good, I always used to crumble a packet of walkers over my pasta bakes etc to give them some added crunch :p

Oh and morning hun sorry was distracted by soggy quavers!! Xx

Good afternoon! missed the morning. Getting back on track with diaries now I'm on my week off. YAY! Food looks fab Ness, hope you're having a good day x

lauramarlow88 said:
Good afternoon! missed the morning. Getting back on track with diaries now I'm on my week off. YAY! Food looks fab Ness, hope you're having a good day x

Hey hun thanks about food. And yay to week off. My day isn't too bad thanks only an hour of work to go. Xxx

Think I might have an omelette for tea tonight. Are 2 eggs 4pp or 5 does anyone know? Xx

bulldogdaisy said:
I've been told 2 small eggs are 4pp

Thanks Hun. Xx

I've started a September challenge thread as I couldn't see one xxx

Dubchick81 said:
Is the tesco shop bought lasagne nice yea? Is it more saucy or meaty? I like me meat I do ha ha (no dirty comments please.. lets be ladies!!!! lol)
I usually get the Carroll's Lasagne if getting a shop bought one, its delish but quite hi at 11pp's... And I do like to have a few wedges (homemade) and a garlic toastie with it :D

So worth 11 pts thou!! I thought it would of being more. I love Carrolls lasagne gorgous!!

Food update for today
Thursday 30th August
Week 16 day 6

Breakfast
30g Frosties no milk 3pp
Orange 0pp

Lunch
WW spaghetti and meatballs 9pp

Dinner
Omelette (2 eggs 4pp, ham 1pp, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes)
Micro chips 4pp
Baked beans 4pp

Snacks
Dairylea dunker 3pp
WW toffee crunch pudding 5pp
Wrap with babybel and ham 7pp

Coffee 3pp

43pp used

43/43 dailies used. 42 weeklies remaining

starkissedx said:
Hello, just rejoined the ww boards tonight, your weightloss as far is amazing well done! :). X

Hi there thanks for popping by and thankyou xxx

Back