ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

Dubchick81 said:
Wow Nessa that's brilliant. U must b so proud of urself!!

Thanks Hun. I just can't believe I'm doing it this time and it feels so good!! Xxx

nessa123 said:
Well my hair is done!! And I love it!! Here are before and after pics (I have a silly blue clip in my hair at the moment as I'm taming my side fringe!!
Didn't go black in the end! I went for plum power!!

Wow it looks gorgeous..love it hun :0)

nessa123 said:
Well today went like this.....

Breakfast

Mini box cereal (Cheerios ) 125ml milk 5pp

Lunch

Ham and cheese salad ( ham 1pp, cheese 30g 2pp, sweetcorn 2pp, lettuce 0pp, cucumber 0pp, tomato 0pp) = 5pp

2tbsp light mayo 3pp

Dinner

Chicken chow mein from Chinese 18pp

Curry sauce from Chinese 6pp (I'm guessing?)

Snacks

Grapes 0pp

Low fat carrot cake slice 2pp

Dairylea ritz dunker 3pp

Quavers from a multipack 2pp

Warburtons pitta with 30g choc Philly 7pp

Milk bounty 7pp

= 58pp so that's.....

48 dailies and 10 weeklies used. 39 weeklies remaining.

2 litres of water drank again today!!

Hi I'm new this week how many grams is the chicken chow mein ? Thanks

Pammy3112 said:
Hi I'm new this week how many grams is the chicken chow mein ? Thanks

Hi there sorry I'm not sure on the weight. In the eating out guide it says it's 9pp but that is for a restaurant size portion so whenever I get a take away I double the points as the portion size is alot bigger xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Whoohoo,that's brilliant Hun :0) am gonna go catch up on your diary but wanted to say well done first :0)

Thanks Hun xxx

bulldogdaisy said:
Wow it looks gorgeous..love it hun :0)

Thankyou I'm so pleased with it xxx

Well done on this week's loss. Fantastic! Race you to the 15%! ;) Actually probably not - bet you'll beat me hands down!

Your hair is great. It really suits you. You have lovely eyes - and the new haircut accentuates them.

moonwatcher said:
Well done on this week's loss. Fantastic! Race you to the 15%! ;) Actually probably not - bet you'll beat me hands down!

Your hair is great. It really suits you. You have lovely eyes - and the new haircut accentuates them.

Ooooh a race!!! Lol
Thanks hun xxx

nessa123 said:
Hi there sorry I'm not sure on the weight. In the eating out guide it says it's 9pp but that is for a restaurant size portion so whenever I get a take away I double the points as the portion size is alot bigger xxx

Thanks for that I have the eating out guide on order

Pammy3112 said:
Thanks for that I have the eating out guide on order

No worries. Good luck on your journey xxx

WOW 30min bike ride/ walk done and the bike firmly put away in the garage!!! I got my jeans caught in the pedal, I got lost, I had to push it up a massive hill and then the chain came off!!! Clear to see bike riding isn't for me lol xxx

nessa123 said:
WOW 30min bike ride/ walk done and the bike firmly put away in the garage!!! I got my jeans caught in the pedal, I got lost, I had to push it up a massive hill and then the chain came off!!! Clear to see bike riding isn't for me lol xxx

Well At Least you didn't get a flat tyre & have to carry the bike home on your back aswell as the above going wrong ....... lol

Well done you for getting out xx

Lushlash said:
Well At Least you didn't get a flat tyre & have to carry the bike home on your back aswell as the above going wrong ....... lol

Well done you for getting out xx

This is true I shouldn't be complaining really LOL plus it's 1 out 2 half hour exercise sessions done for the week!!

Hiya him just catching up hair looks fab! And well done on 3lb loss you amaze me! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back