ProPoints Nessa's pro points diary

nessa123 said:
I made it!! :-D
I adapted a recipe on Frances's recipe page

I used 150g potato thinly sliced (3pp)
50g garlic and herb Philly light (2pp)
1 chicken oxo cube (made up as directed 190ml boiling water I think) 0pp

Boil the potato in water for 8mins
Then in a separate pan gently melt the Philly into 100ml stock (you don't need the other 90ml)
Once both parts are ready layer potatoes and sauce in an oven dish (top with cheese if desired) cook for 15-20mins or until golden

This sounds nice! I must try it! Without the garlic I will use the plain Philly.

Dubchick81 said:
Good morning dirty Diana... uh-- I mean Nessa :D
Aw so glad to hear Sophie (and you?) had a good sleep last night.. Poor love must have been wrecked from her sleepless one the night before.. Is she getting some back teeth maybe? Hense the chewed up doody?

Hope you have a good day hun.. And Ryan's Dad's antic are locked away never to be thought about.. well, not today anyway :) xx

Morning Mary lol
All is well here! Yeah I think it's her back ones coming through bless her.

I'm done with Ryans dad now, 4 years of abuse and him only bothering with Ryan when it suits him is enough for me!!
He might be threatening me with the courts but the truth of it is I wish he would get off his ass and do it because atleast then there would be a set access plan and if he didn't stick to it (which I know he won't) then he will lose his rights!!

Sorry to hear the crap ur getting fro Ryans dad! i am glad sophie slept better how old is she? lucas has started takin loads of bears to bed which im guna ave 2 stop coz last night he would wake up when ever he dropped one so not a good night for us AGAIN!
xxx

SammieAnn87 said:
Sorry to hear the crap ur getting fro Ryans dad! i am glad sophie slept better how old is she? lucas has started takin loads of bears to bed which im guna ave 2 stop coz last night he would wake up when ever he dropped one so not a good night for us AGAIN!
xxx

Haha this is so funny Sophie has about 10-12 random stuffed items in her bed from Roland rat to a cat a dog a sheep lol and in the morning atleast 6 of them have to be carried downstairs and then taken back upto bed again!!! Thankfully her bed guard just about stops them falling out of her bed or else I think I would be in and out of there all night LOL
She was 2 in July! Xx

Morning Mary lol
All is well here! Yeah I think it's her back ones coming through bless her.

I'm done with Ryans dad now, 4 years of abuse and him only bothering with Ryan when it suits him is enough for me!!
He might be threatening me with the courts but the truth of it is I wish he would get off his ass and do it because atleast then there would be a set access plan and if he didn't stick to it (which I know he won't) then he will lose his rights!!
I'm sorry.. its not my place.. But I have to say it...
What a TOSSER!!!
Makes me sick how some men abuse their rights like that.. But as I've said before and as EVERYONE said last night, he's got a great life with you and your husband and wants for nothing.. And he knows whats going on.. As much as people think kids don't understand.. They understand allot more than we give them credit for..
Yea let him take you to court.. He'll then get in writing a sad excuse he is for a man!
Good on you hun taking the higher ground :)

Aww poor Sophie.. Don't envy kids going thru teething.. You know yerself how sh1t ya feel when you've tooth ache :( Glad she got a better nights rest..

Some pics from the weekend.

My parents 5 grandchildren in age order (what a task that was getting them all rounded up and sat down!) it wasn't until I looked at the picture I remember I had the eldest and the youngest lol my brother 3 are inbetween
View attachment 65389

And then some of Sophie with her youngest cousin there is only 6 months between then and they played lovely together all day a proper team of giggles and naughtiness!
View attachment 65390
View attachment 65391
View attachment 65392

Morning lovely,

awww pleased you had a good nights sleep!!! Sleep works wonders when you get it doesnt it!!!

awwww your children are gorgeous!!!! xxx

Dubchick81 said:
I'm sorry.. its not my place.. But I have to say it...
What a TOSSER!!!
Makes me sick how some men abuse their rights like that.. But as I've said before and as EVERYONE said last night, he's got a great life with you and your husband and wants for nothing.. And he knows whats going on.. As much as people think kids don't understand.. They understand allot more than we give them credit for..
Yea let him take you to court.. He'll then get in writing a sad excuse he is for a man!
Good on you hun taking the higher ground :)

Aww poor Sophie.. Don't envy kids going thru teething.. You know yerself how sh1t ya feel when you've tooth ache :( Glad she got a better nights rest..

Thanks Hun it just makes me so angry when there are dads out there real dads that do everything they can to be the best father they can be but are shut out of children's lives because of the mother. But Stuart is far from being one of those dads!! He wants to be a dad when it suits him and when it's convenient well parenting doesn't work like that!! So I'm doing what any mother would do in my position (and what the mothers of his other 2 children have done) I'm protecting my son from his lies and his bullshit and his let down!! For 4 years I've battled for him to be the father that Ryan deserves I've wiped away tears when he hasn't phoned and lied and made excuses to my son but enough is enough!
wow what a rant lol sorry to waffle I feel good after that though!! Lol xx

emmaedes said:
Morning lovely,

awww pleased you had a good nights sleep!!! Sleep works wonders when you get it doesnt it!!!

awwww your children are gorgeous!!!! xxx

Morning Hun
Sleep is the best medicine!! Feeling good today.
Hope you are ok?
Thanks about the kids xx

Dubchick81 said:
Awww... can I please have Sophie?? You can visit as often as you like and i'll send regular pictures...
She's just a GORGEOUS little girl...

Haha oh believe me I would of paid for your flight over on Monday night whilst she was screaming!!
She's my little princess and is at the best age ever such a little character!! Xx

Morning Hun
Sleep is the best medicine!! Feeling good today.
Hope you are ok?
Thanks about the kids xx

im good thank you hun! tried that chocolate...........YUMMY!!!! managed not to eat the whole bar!!! quite proud lol!! .... really that just means that im saving it till tonight when OH is at football training hehe ;)

xx

Thanks Hun it just makes me so angry when there are dads out there real dads that do everything they can to be the best father they can be but are shut out of children's lives because of the mother. But Stuart is far from being one of those dads!! He wants to be a dad when it suits him and when it's convenient well parenting doesn't work like that!! So I'm doing what any mother would do in my position (and what the mothers of his other 2 children have done) I'm protecting my son from his lies and his bullshit and his let down!! For 4 years I've battled for him to be the father that Ryan deserves I've wiped away tears when he hasn't phoned and lied and made excuses to my son but enough is enough!
wow what a rant lol sorry to waffle I feel good after that though!! Lol xx
I know its awful sad.. There's you trying your hardest to make him part of your sons life and he can't be arsed until it suits or makes him look good.. And then you decent blokes who have right b1tches of ex's who use the kid as a weapon..
My ex had a son when we got together and fought tooth and nail to see his son.. he's ex was/is a right b1tch! He brought her thru the courts, had to remortgage his house to pay legal fee's etc to get access and even then she made is as difficult as possible.. He was a great Dad and wanted to be part of every aspect of the kids life.. But she knew stopping him seeing his son was the only way she had left to hurt him.. And my God did she use it!!
But his son is a teenager now and knows exactly what went on and how much his Dad done to see him, and how much his Mam tried to stop him.. My point? As young as Ryan is.. he knows who's looking out for him :) xx

emmaedes said:
im good thank you hun! tried that chocolate...........YUMMY!!!! managed not to eat the whole bar!!! quite proud lol!! .... really that just means that im saving it till tonight when OH is at football training hehe ;)

xx

Wow you should be proud!! I'm hoping they bring it out in their smaller bars like they have done with a lot of them well done xx

Dubchick81 said:
I know its awful sad.. There's you trying your hardest to make him part of your sons life and he can't be arsed until it suits or makes him look good.. And then you decent blokes who have right b1tches of ex's who use the kid as a weapon..
My ex had a son when we got together and fought tooth and nail to see his son.. he's ex was/is a right b1tch! He brought her thru the courts, had to remortgage his house to pay legal fee's etc to get access and even then she made is as difficult as possible.. He was a great Dad and wanted to be part of every aspect of the kids life.. But she knew stopping him seeing his son was the only way she had left to hurt him.. And my God did she use it!!
But his son is a teenager now and knows exactly what went on and how much his Dad done to see him, and how much his Mam tried to stop him.. My point? As young as Ryan is.. he knows who's looking out for him :) xx

Thanks Hun. I could never be like that despite what Ryan's dad put me through in our relationship and what I think of him as a person he is still Ryan's dad and I gave him all the help I could for him to be just that but he let his son down time and time again and that little boy is my world and I'm not prepared to watch his heart break because his father is a waste of space!
I will protect Ryan until the day I die but one day he will be old enough to make his own mind up about his dad xxx

Thanks Hun. I could never be like that despite what Ryan's dad put me through in our relationship and what I think of him as a person he is still Ryan's dad and I gave him all the help I could for him to be just that but he let his son down time and time again and that little boy is my world and I'm not prepared to watch his heart break because his father is a waste of space!
I will protect Ryan until the day I die but one day he will be old enough to make his own mind up about his dad xxx
You certainly have hun.. You know. Ryan knows it. And Ryan's Dad knows it..

Dubchick81 said:
You certainly have hun.. You know. Ryan knows it. And Ryan's Dad knows it..

Thanks Hun and thanks for your support xx

Definitely! they are hanging off you! awesome NSV :D

Back